Thread: Nicole - Smooth & Release

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar

Nicole - Smooth & Release

Person's Name : Nicole

Roster: Sundays only (but best to check)

Establishment : Renwick Body Massage

Date of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address: 12 Renwick Street, Leichhardt, upstairs via courtyard

Wechat (daily rosters, updates & photos): ladyau777

Phone : 0426867797

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 20:00

Rates : Prostate massage & strap-on 60 minutes $160

Size/shape : from shop: “Pretty face, petite body, natural B-cup, firm bum,Massage techniques: medium to hard and prostate massage

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian (good English!)

Value for money/recommend? : Praise the Lord, YMMV

My experience/comments :

This was one of those elusive bookings where everything flowed like coconut oil on warm skin.

I’d seen Nicole just as she started at 12RBM earlier this year. She was an impressive newbie but slipped off my radar thereafter.

Then, a few weeks ago, I saw her as I was leaving and last Sunday the planets aligned for an hour to re-acquaint ourselves.

In the mood to switch up from my regular Dragon Tendon therapy, Nicole agreed to a 50/50 prostate/strap on session without hesitation.She hinted she wasn’t expert at either but what she didn’t know I can’t recall.

It was exactly this demeanour that made the session so special. She wanted my direction and seemed so happy to deliver my obvious pleasure. Yet I really didn’t need to give more than a few hints and could relax & revel in the moment. The best ‘win/win’ you could hope for, given my exposure.

Nicole is pretty, sexy, coy, naughty, attentive and great fun. Neither a shrinking violet nor a blitzkrieg in lingerie. Like the doorman said, ’no tiaras, no tattoos’.

With all that unravelled in a mere 60 minutes I’ll be back again Sunday for another sermon

Brethren, grab a pew!
    Remember what Pappa said "Bullets don't lie"

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review.hope see you soon