Thread: Cathy - PYT where the T = Thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cathy - PYT where the T = Thai

I visited 197 Clarence St yesterday. Stayed for 30 minutes. Receptionist is pretty cute in a tan tartan short skirt and I would have been happy if she was going to do the massage. But that’s not how this shop operates and there is a girl available.

So into the room I go and shortly after a very pretty young Thai ML comes in. She has long black hair tied up in a ponytail. She has beautiful brown eyes and white skin. Her name is Cathy.

Part 1 is an okay massage, more of a rub down than a massage. Conversation was good, her English is very good. She sounds like a bit of a party girl and I can just imagine her dancing the night away.

So I was very happy to hear the magic words’”Please turn over.” Partly because part 1 was average but more because I wanted to see what Cathy looked like naked. I was not disappointed! She has a tight firm body. I estimate a size 6. Her skin is smooth and white. She has some artwork on her lower tummy. She has a flat tummy and she says she goes to the gym. She sees me looking at her tattoos and she asks me if I think she’s a bad girl. She also has a rose tattoo on her left shoulder. Her breasts stand wonderfully high and proud, looking like more than a good handful, maybe C cups (I believe they are enhanced as they felt very firm, almost hard). Her body has that firmness that only young women have.

Part 2 was good, with a good rhythm and she also paid attention to my balls with lots of touching and massaging.

All in all, it was a good experience. Cathy is a looker, and I’d guess she’s in her early 20s so it felt great to spend time with a PYT. She’s friendly and easy to talk to. She’s certainly one of the best looking girls I’ve seen at 197 Clarence.

I didn’t ask for any other extras so can’t say if more than part 2 is available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for review.

From memory this shop doesn't have wechat/photos and only respond to text messages telling you which girls are working today. Is it still the case?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Thanks for review.

From memory this shop doesn't have wechat/photos and only respond to text messages telling you which girls are working today. Is it still the case?
    Yes, as far as I know there’s no WeChat or photos. Website doesn’t have any roster either. I usually call to see who’s working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by coahc View Post
    Yes, as far as I know there’s no WeChat or photos. Website doesn’t have any roster either. I usually call to see who’s working.
    Yeah, can’t work out why they don’t advertise, makes it difficult

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat would make life much easier, but a text will have to do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Yeah, can’t work out why they don’t advertise, makes it difficult
    I'm assuming it has different owners now, but in 2018 they were busted and fined for offering "extras". Perhaps the current owners don't want to attract too much attention.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    I'm assuming it has different owners now, but in 2018 they were busted and fined for offering "extras". Perhaps the current owners don't want to attract too much attention.
    Never understood why only some get busted when many seem like an open secret

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tttrrreee View Post
    Never understood why only some get busted when many seem like an open secret
    Yeah, it's strange. Even before getting busted they didn't advertise or openly suggest RnT. I remember some of the girls whispering and being super secretive when it came to asking me if I wanted it. Maybe the undercover cops want to keep their favourite shops open, while still making it look like they're doing some work