Thread: Great morning sex with Malaysian CK

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great morning sex with Malaysian CK

Had a chance to book CK for a “first cab” session last Wednesday. From other reviews, I knew CK has a pair of plastic frame glasses. I sent a message to the reception asking CK to put on her glasses. Arrived at 206, paid the damage and was met by CK. At my request she was wearing that black frame glasses. First impression is that CK is a pretty girl from next door. She has 70% resemblance to CK’s photo on 206 web page. She does have some baby fat as mentioned by other fellow punters.

We had a little casual talk as she walked me to the room. CK is chatty and friendly. I felt more relaxed than sessions with some other girls before. Into a room, we both stripped and popped into the shower for a quick wash. She gave me a slurpy blow job in the shower. I was sure that CK’s head game is among the top 3 girls I had before.

We got off the bathroom and dried off. I grabbed her waist and pull her close for some DFK. CK is a passionate kisser. I sometimes licked her neck and whispered some dirty things in her ear. I placed my arms around CK to pick her up. With her screaming and laughing, I threw her onto the bed. CK said “you’re so cute. I feel like I’m not working but spending time with my boyfriend”

We continued DFKing and my hands started to play with her tits. B cups but nice to touch. She asked me to lie down. I obliged. CK licked my nipples, my neck, ears, and all over my body before she made her way down to my groin area. She brought my dick into her mouth and moved her way up and down fast, and at times licked my sensitive areas below the head. I propped myself on my elbows, watching this erotic scene of a “nerdy” innocent girl eating my cock.

We started with some Mish. Meanwhile, we were dfking. When I fucked her hard, she was about to moan but my tongue was deep in her mouth. She only uttered some “Hmmm…” My favourite position with CK is doggy. With her plump ass in my hands I pounded her from behind. I asked her to look back at me. CK with that black frame glasses reminds me of the early days of my university. At the time, I had a girlfriend who wore the same style of glasses. On Friday afternoons, we often spent 3 hours together in a shabby hotel where I fucked the daylight out of her.

Back to CK, I finished in doggy and rested for a while. There was a lot of talk, cuddling and kissing in post coital bliss. Time was up so we showered and dressed. We went downstairs and kissed goodbye at the door.

All in all, a good morning sex to kick start my day! I can’t wait to see CK again.

Thank you bro libido for your review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post
    Had a chance to book CK for a “first cab” session last Wednesday. From other reviews, I knew CK has a pair of plastic frame glasses. I sent a message to the reception asking CK to put on her glasses. Arrived at 206, paid the damage and was met by CK. At my request she was wearing that black frame glasses. First impression is that CK is a pretty girl from next door. She has 70% resemblance to CK’s photo on 206 web page. She does have some baby fat as mentioned by other fellow punters.

We had a little casual talk as she walked me to the room. CK is chatty and friendly. I felt more relaxed than sessions with some other girls before. Into a room, we both stripped and popped into the shower for a quick wash. She gave me a slurpy blow job in the shower. I was sure that CK’s head game is among the top 3 girls I had before.

We got off the bathroom and dried off. I grabbed her waist and pull her close for some DFK. CK is a passionate kisser. I sometimes licked her neck and whispered some dirty things in her ear. I placed my arms around CK to pick her up. With her screaming and laughing, I threw her onto the bed. CK said “you’re so cute. I feel like I’m not working but spending time with my boyfriend”

We continued DFKing and my hands started to play with her tits. B cups but nice to touch. She asked me to lie down. I obliged. CK licked my nipples, my neck, ears, and all over my body before she made her way down to my groin area. She brought my dick into her mouth and moved her way up and down fast, and at times licked my sensitive areas below the head. I propped myself on my elbows, watching this erotic scene of a “nerdy” innocent girl eating my cock.

We started with some Mish. Meanwhile, we were dfking. When I fucked her hard, she was about to moan but my tongue was deep in her mouth. She only uttered some “Hmmm…” My favourite position with CK is doggy. With her plump ass in my hands I pounded her from behind. I asked her to look back at me. CK with that black frame glasses reminds me of the early days of my university. At the time, I had a girlfriend who wore the same style of glasses. On Friday afternoons, we often spent 3 hours together in a shabby hotel where I fucked the daylight out of her.

Back to CK, I finished in doggy and rested for a while. There was a lot of talk, cuddling and kissing in post coital bliss. Time was up so we showered and dressed. We went downstairs and kissed goodbye at the door.

All in all, a good morning sex to kick start my day! I can’t wait to see CK again.
    Didn't she offer cum on her glasses? Haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Didn't she offer cum on her glasses? Haha.
    I'll ask her if I see her later lol..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review!!!

CK here today 25/08/22 (THU)
    11am - 6pm
    Top Malaysian Hospitality!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208