Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to reflect on one's priorities

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Time to reflect on one's priorities

The experience outlined below is now a few months behind me. I'm aware she's still there part time none the less. I'm aware also that the place is still symptomatic of what's outlined.

The place is just a filthy hovel. It's far too obvious not to notice once ejaculation has occurred and is no longer the priority. The bathroom upon close inspection is disgusting, they reuse towels with out washing. The cloth for the wipe down as expressed by the staff member is reused all day. I do not work regular hours so have been there at a range of times and the shower always bone dry, indicating to me the staff are not in the habit of cleaning themselves after an event. Just think about that for a few minutes. No, I mean really consider that.

On first visit after the clean up whilst I was dressing she was rubbing the cloth in the water bucket as if to be half heartedly hand washing it. I asked what she was doing? She looked at me she stopped looked down again and laughed. I said you're not surely? She said nobody cares and it saves us washing and folding. I asked when it gets machine washed? She giggles and says maybe at close time. I told her I cared. Never got a cloth wipe down after that.

There are faecal stains on the towels under the cloth table covers in both rooms. It's horrifying when you start taking notice and start to think of the potential health risks. The staff member seemed indifferent to tearing down whilst in my presence exposing such distasteful sights. I guess that speaks much for her own hygeine and the lack of care for others, I mean all of us.

The very, very worst part of this location is one of the staff. Yes her. Absolutely and positively with out any doubt has a health condition. After moving in to this inner North Side area I went on six occasions and after developing symptoms in two places decided to visit the Doctor. Ironically not nine doors up. A church a little further on in the same westerly direction at approximately the same distance.

Perhaps she was always available when I arrived as others may be aware and avoid her? Perhaps smarter people than myself understood its a hovel and stayed away? She went from cold and stand offish then coy on my first visits then turned to playful but after the breakin period visit five all was on offer. Not that it was discussed. Very, very stupidly I engaged not once but twice. Of course after the first interlude I was told that she had never done it before at the shop! Think carefully prior to allowing ejaculation to be the priority.

I'd suggest if she isn't giving you much or any Y time she's in outbreak or is mindful of the condition and its potential impact on you and maybe how you might respond if infected? Sadly she never paid me that respect. She comes across as in control and kept her distance early on and can fake convincingly leaving you to think she experienced pleasure.

Please remember, even if she's displaying no visible symptoms it remains transmissible. The lighting is particularly dim and behaves in a particular way over the draped windows at this house for a reason it seems. Please take care and be mindful next time you make a bad decission and visit.

Yes, throw away account. Yes, I've provided identifying information but I can't be identified as I walk in and didn't give my true name to her. I'll never go back and can honestly say I'll never visit a shop again, how could I now? Am I angry? Yes, I'm livid. Will I name her privately? No, there is no point, or is there? If you know the shop you know the shop and don't need to ask anything else.

If you don't know the shop from the descriptors consider this a shot across the bow, you're atleast safe from the despicable person described but do remember even when ejaculation seems the priority disaster can happen any time any place to any person exposed to transmissible conditions.

Ejaculation should never have been my priority.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know which shop you mean. the owner is active on the Forum....she will be ferreting through the booking sheets already trying to work you out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe ive been around too long. This could be anyone of 10 shops or 10 ladies.
    If this kind of behaviour happens why cant they be named and shamed? Its disgusting, feral and has serious implications.
    They tend to be Chinese or Vietnamese, but not always.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Maybe ive been around too long. This could be anyone of 10 shops or 10 ladies.
    If this kind of behaviour happens why cant they be named and shamed? Its disgusting, feral and has serious implications.
    They tend to be Chinese or Vietnamese, but not always.
    I'm also struggling a bit with the purpose of this long post.
    What is the point of warning only the few people who can identify the shop from the rather vague clues, and not all the others that might walk in unsuspectingly - if warning people and preventing the spread of disease is indeed the purpose of the post.
    Other than that, keeping one's eyes open and applying common sense would go a long way, in particular when it comes to engaging in obviously risky practices.
    As would maintaining a healthy lifestyle - a healthy immune system can fend off most infectious diseases.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree totally with the comments of Wrecker and Mr Flowers Esq's.

The statement from 'Killswitch' "Yes, throw away account. Yes, I've provided identifying information but I can't be identified as I walk in and didn't give my true name to her. I'll never go back and can honestly say I'll never visit a shop again, how could I now? Am I angry? Yes, I'm livid. Will I name her privately? No, there is no point, or is there? If you know the shop you know the shop and don't need to ask anything else."

Mate, you state you have a bodgy account with aus99, that's fine. You have not provided 'identifying information' regarding the establishment, yes there might be a few who may be able to elicit your cryptic description. But I for one have NO idea as to even which suburb you are talking of. You stated you gave the lady a false name and you would never return to the shop again, so what's the big deal? .... "If you know the shop and don't need to ask anything else" - what sort of a BS statement is that! I guarantee the majority of people on this site are just bamboozled. Killswitch, there may be a dozen other people who have been infected, don't consider yourself too special that the lady can identify you after providing a false name and never returning again. Sound very much like a conspiracy theory.

If you have contracted any disease/infection you have at the very least a moral obligation to others in the forum to at least be man enough to name the establishment, the street/suburb. Or, are you prepared to let countless others potentially get infected because of your 'moral high ground' in I've got a secret and I'm not going to tell mentality? For goodness sake, you are not divulging matters of national security, however you could be protecting matters relating to national health and wellbeing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will have to allocate more time for my shop visits in the future......to do some recon of the surroundings and spot the churches in 'westerly direction'....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't quite get my head around the OP. My understanding is he visited more than once, why? And the purpose of the post, well it does make an interesting story I suppose.
    I don't believe such places should be named, that just results in one management shooting down other shops. If you accidentally end up in a 'suspect' shop, then just keep your activities to a minimum and never return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y888 View Post
    I agree totally with the comments of Wrecker and Mr Flowers Esq's.

The statement from 'Killswitch' "Yes, throw away account. Yes, I've provided identifying information but I can't be identified as I walk in and didn't give my true name to her. I'll never go back and can honestly say I'll never visit a shop again, how could I now? Am I angry? Yes, I'm livid. Will I name her privately? No, there is no point, or is there? If you know the shop you know the shop and don't need to ask anything else."

Mate, you state you have a bodgy account with aus99, that's fine. You have not provided 'identifying information' regarding the establishment, yes there might be a few who may be able to elicit your cryptic description. But I for one have NO idea as to even which suburb you are talking of. You stated you gave the lady a false name and you would never return to the shop again, so what's the big deal? .... "If you know the shop and don't need to ask anything else" - what sort of a BS statement is that! I guarantee the majority of people on this site are just bamboozled. Killswitch, there may be a dozen other people who have been infected, don't consider yourself too special that the lady can identify you after providing a false name and never returning again. Sound very much like a conspiracy theory.

If you have contracted any disease/infection you have at the very least a moral obligation to others in the forum to at least be man enough to name the establishment, the street/suburb. Or, are you prepared to let countless others potentially get infected because of your 'moral high ground' in I've got a secret and I'm not going to tell mentality? For goodness sake, you are not divulging matters of national security, however you could be protecting matters relating to national health and wellbeing.
    Agree. Name and shame

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cleanliness, like everything else in this industry, is driven by money.

If the girls want an extra towel to clean up the punter, they have to pay the shop. So they will use an old towel.
    If the punter wants a clean towel in the shower before AND after the session, the girl has to pay the shop. So the punter has to use the same towel twice.
    If the girls want to jump in the shower and wash the cum off them before the next punter, they have to pay the shop. A packet of wet wipes is a lot cheaper...
    If the girl runs late (maybe because they want to have a shower to clean up) they have to pay a penalty to the shop. That's why you are rushed.
    If the girl wants to go home early, they have to pay a penalty to the shop. That's why she can't be bothered after 6pm because she is dog-tired and wants to go home.

As much as the job is advertised as $1000 per day, some of that can go back to the shop as penalties depending on your day, your cleanliness, and your mental well-being.

If you ever wondered how a shop makes a profit from $65 per hour massages, it's more likely the penalties paid by the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post

If the girls want an extra towel to clean up the punter, they have to pay the shop. So they will use an old towel.
    If the punter wants a clean towel in the shower before AND after the session, the girl has to pay the shop. So the punter has to use the same towel twice.
    If the girls want to jump in the shower and wash the cum off them before the next punter, they have to pay the shop. A packet of wet wipes is a lot cheaper...
    If the girl runs late (maybe because they want to have a shower to clean up) they have to pay a penalty to the shop. That's why you are rushed.
    If the girl wants to go home early, they have to pay a penalty to the shop. That's why she can't be bothered after 6pm because she is dog-tired and wants to go home.

As much as the job is advertised as $1000 per day, some of that can go back to the shop as penalties depending on your day, your cleanliness, and your mental well-being.

If you ever wondered how a shop makes a profit from $65 per hour massages, it's more likely the penalties paid by the girls.
    How much are the shop penalties/fines and does it vary from shop to shop? Seems like a good way to make a girl want to leave and go to another shop where they are treated better. There are good shops where clean towels and disposable top sheets for the massage table are provided and there's no fines for using them. One way to tell is if you can see around the back and there are towels drying in the sun or there's a tumble drier in operation. I seem to remember one shop caught fire a few years back because no one thought to clean the lint filter in the drier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have an idea which shop it is. Inner west rather than north though. I'm not 100% sure but google maps gives clues...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A cynical person may think it's a brothel owner/manager or private trying to steer business away from shops in a certain area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea what shop...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    A cynical person may think it's a brothel owner/manager or private trying to steer business away from shops in a certain area.
    I concur - that thought crossed my mind

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yeah this doesn’t happen at most places anymore. Owner takes about 70% of booking and rest goes to girl. That’s why they all work on ABN, and so if caught shop doesn’t close. The ones that care about themselves do proper washes etc. most good ones use disposable towels.

The really really dodgy ones hold the SW passport because the brought them here. You should be a good citizen and report the shifty ones to QPS, dept foreign affairs and the ATO. Because they’re in multiple violations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wow ! this is really a FINE business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shit stains on towels, fuck is it a dog pound?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    You should be a good citizen and report the shifty ones to QPS, dept foreign affairs and the ATO. Because they’re in multiple violations
    That's every girl in every shop in Queensland!

Illegal services, tax evasion, money laundering - I'm sure others can add to the list.

But the Government looks good when they talk about International Student numbers being on the rise, and how good it is for the education system, the economy and the workforce.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can think of Four Reasons why I would no longer go here😂
    Last edited by Peterpecker; 15-01-2023 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Clarity

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I can think of Four Reasons why I would no longer go here��
    Surely not? Can anyone else confirm this ? I haven't been to the shop in the last 8 wks but before that the bathroom and general hygiene was quite good.
    Or is someone just having a Bella ache?
    4FoW2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast