Thread: Ghost Nipples

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ghost Nipples

I had a thread about this on the private talk forum a while ago, but think it was the wrong place for it...

Really big fan of 'ghost nipples' right here. Those nice, flat, even close to skin coloured nips... They really are something to behold, but rare. Any recommendations/reports of MLs/WLs with nice, flat nipples? Or even inverted nipples? I like them busty and flat ( o )( o )

For example...

i.jpgbig_pancake_nipples_-1412.jpg

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You had a post called Flat Nipples in the 141 Private section.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yepp, that was the one... haha since then I have learned they are called 'ghost nipples'. The internet is a wonderful place for learning new things.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have also seen them referred to as "inverted nipples". Good fun trying to get them "outverted".

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Ghost nipples the OP refers to and inverted nipples are two totally different things.
    But yeah I agree inverted nipples are good fun.
    Some girls have one inverted nipple and one normal one.
    Thats easy to deal with.
    But some girls have two inverted ones and thats hard work.
    As soon as you get one to pop the other one retreats and on it goes - its like painting the Sydney Harbour Bridge, as soon as you finish you have to start again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha, this is all becoming a bit of a debate, I like both! Ghost, inverted, all good... Not really into those big long chewed up lookin nipples is all

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Inverted or very close to the skin nipples are both extremely impractical, bro. Especially in a darkened room. You could be spending minutes suckling away like a hungry babe, only to find out you’re about 0.5 inches off the mark. That’s a real WTF moment bro…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa at 429 might fit the bill. Was like she had no nipples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa at 429? I'm interested... Tell more?

Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Lisa at 429 might fit the bill. Was like she had no nipples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that the old bitch who tries to upsell everything?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember getting a two hour massage in Bali about 10 years ago from this Milfy Javanese Woman, or maybe younger but not very pretty, but still beautiful to me, dark smooth skin and curves. Anyhow she was an incredible masseuse and she used some kind of water based lotion that was so slippery. Lots of fast moving arse and anal opening massage. Unbelievable.

When I flipped she giggled on the site of my erect cock as if she had not seen one before. I negotiated for a hand job but she was very hesitant. I seduced her with some gentle stroking under her clothes, some light kissing. She was surprised but into it. I managed to pry away her bra and massaged her breasts...

Anyway to the point. She had amazing dainty, perky breasts with no discernible aureola or nipples. Each of her breasts both came to a point but without a nipple, just so smooth like cones of flesh. I have seen and felt many breasts in my time but these were highly special and unique. I wish I had had more time to explore them further.

Nothing much happened beyond that but the experience remains in my collection of fantasies, what if, if only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Lisa at 429? I'm interested... Tell more?
    She is older but her tits look like the pictures above. When She took her bra off I was like wtf, where are her nipples? She didn’t try and upsell anything to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    She is older but her tits look like the pictures above. When She took her bra off I was like wtf, where are her nipples? She didn’t try and upsell anything to me.
    Nice RLC. Is this 429 Leichhardt? Also, any more info on Lisa would be appreciated. Feel free to PM if you're not keen on public posting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, actually I think you mean this Lisa? https://www.429city.com/lisa-japanese/

My bad.

Shame about the boob tattoo though. Not at all my thing (Idunno why, but tats are a real turn off to me). Other than that, she does look like a lot of fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah that is her, 429 Pitt St Lisa. Word on the street is she is back working at Billy's in Marrickville some days as well, you will probably be able to see her there at a cheaper price. The tattoo on the tit is a relatively new addition (last couple of years) not sure if it is some kind of temporary tattoo or legit never asked as it doesn't bother me.

Provides good range of services and has never asked me to pay for any extra.