Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punt raid

Junior Member(有D料到)

Punt raid

We have all heard stories about joints getting suddenly raided by cops and even immigrations. We all saw it on the news.

I wondered if anyone here was actually taking a punt while this happened and was wondering what actually happens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    We have all heard stories about joints getting suddenly raided by cops and even immigrations. We all saw it on the news.

I wondered if anyone here was actually taking a punt while this happened and was wondering what actually happens.
    Happened to me a few months ago at a new place I was trying.
    Fortunately I have a habit of not stripping of the undies until we are ready to go and in this case due to the time I had to wait in the room I was on the table with them on.
    Officers came in and there really was no issue as I was technically still dressed. Yes they took my ID and mamasan refunded my $50 on the way out.
    Funny, I had my "Australian" passport on me as it was brand new after picking it up at my PO Box.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Happened to me a few months ago at a new place I was trying.
    Fortunately I have a habit of not stripping of the undies until we are ready to go and in this case due to the time I had to wait in the room I was on the table with them on.
    I would like to think that even with undies off you are technically not doing anything wrong. They would probably question what you are doing there but as long as you are there for a genuine reason, such as a massage then should be ok. Then again I am just assuming and not a nice thing to have happen to you regardless.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I doubt the punter would get into trouble

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Licenced shop . No one is in the wrong, unless you are part of the investigation , and or you do something at time of raid. to give them cause

Unlicensed shop mostly the same. However it is highly improbable police and border are coming into a city/suburban shop unless their is serious crime

They don’t otherwise bother. waste of resource to bust a punter with his undies down and hands in the knickers of another .

Yes I’ve been in a licenced shop at time of a
    Raid . Requested to view my phone took my name etc

Nothing further from this

Banned
    Police will act if there is a report lodged. Massage parlours are the usual targets for illegal immigrants, overstayers and exploiters of student visas.

A mamasan told me a girl in her shop was deported as she came here on a student visa but didn't attend the college at all. Too busy making money.

I was in the waiting room once when the police arrived. They didn't show any interest in the customers. They only checked the IDs of every girl in the shop and asked them many questions.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Immigration will be out on the prowl when a new season of Border Security is being filmed.

You could be turning up on national FTA-TV for years if you get caught out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Police will act if there is a report lodged. Massage parlours are the usual targets for illegal immigrants, overstayers and exploiters of student visas.

A mamasan told me a girl in her shop was deported as she came here on a student visa but didn't attend the college at all. Too busy making money.

I was in the waiting room once when the police arrived. They didn't show any interest in the customers. They only checked the IDs of every girl in the shop and asked them many questions.
    I am assuming that only the Federal police were involved because the State Police would normally have no jurisdiction. Is that correct? Checking the girls immigration status is Feds responsibility I think. Students are ok but have a weekly limit on hours worked (14 Not sure??) If you look at the Dept of Immigration website, the visa rules for working holiday and student visas are incredibly complex and the dept can make pretty much any decision it likes. ML or WL do not seem to be qualifying occupations for Working holiday visas!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If there are visa issues, the Immigration people are the primary operator. State police may get involved if there are state related issues involved e.g drugs, DV, exploitation. ATO might want a look at their accounts, later. Law is complex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I am assuming that only the Federal police were involved because the State Police would normally have no jurisdiction. Is that correct? Checking the girls immigration status is Feds responsibility I think. Students are ok but have a weekly limit on hours worked (14 Not sure??) If you look at the Dept of Immigration website, the visa rules for working holiday and student visas are incredibly complex and the dept can make pretty much any decision it likes. ML or WL do not seem to be qualifying occupations for Working holiday visas!
    Is it the case that WLs or MLs on working holiday visas will be working in a few industries i.e. hospitality or agricultural if they also want to work in FS or RNT shops? If they are caught in a raid could they argue the job is part time and that they are also working somewhere else?

As a punter, getting caught during a raid would be uncomfortable especially if the police or immigration officers take down your details and ask you some questions. If punters are taking drugs to use with the girls in the shops then they only have to blame if they are caught with drugs.

The raids are justified if girls are being kept against their will. There were cases of sex trafficking in Australia.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't think there are any restrictions on WHVs or student visas as to where the girls work.

Students are limited to 20 hours per week; but if they work in more than one shop, it might be hard to track their total hours. The emphasis would be on them actually attending classes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys before covid i had a partnership in a chauffeur business, one of the clients was the AFP who will work with ABF, now I've driven the bus a few times around the state doing the brothel and farm runs,
    they are mainly looking for visa violations and any signs of narcotics trafficking especially from premises that any affiliations with Bikies and asian gangsters,
    the arrest rate is very low in the industry, but in the farming community arrests are a lot higher especially with male farm workers,

Banned
    Police (AFP or state) won't do raids unless there's a report from the public. I've had friends who were here on a tourist visa and overstayed for almost 10 years working in various Chinese restaurants. Finally got caught in Canberra from reports of a nosey neighbour. Another guy I knew overstayed for 16 years and was living in Blaxland the whole time, the guy was a damn horny cunt who worked as a construction labourer and spent all his weekly wages on rent, food, booze and brothel. Claims he had tried all nationalities and loves black pussies. He was caught while driving unlicensed.

Raids in popular shops very unlikely, I guess shops in Western, Southwest or South Sydney areas likely to be targeted as they might be linked to drug related gangs. AFP or ABF wouldn't have records of WLs or MLs working in specific shops as they can change their employment overnight without notice and don't usually provide ABN or TFN to work. For example, few years ago 142 Hornsby was raided only because the owner was linked to drug dealing and the shop is often visited by druggies. Some WLs there from that time told me they were often asked by clients if they have drugs that they can smoke up together before the session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was in a Korean RNT shop in Bondi (predecessor to Midas, forgot the name) prob 15 years ago and both NSW Police and Immigration came in banging on the doors to come out. Took down my driver licence number but that was it. Another punter was taken away to immigration detention based on visa overstay. And about 7 years ago same thing happened in Midas Marrickvilke but nobody taken away. They had suspicion if drugs on premises so everyone had to stay in the waiting room fir over an hour until they turned the place upside down, was very stressful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If people think that police act casually on a complaint then everyone is sorely mistaken. Raids coordinated between AFP and border security comes about through a lot of investigation. don’t casually saunter in anywhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i did experience once about 5yrs ago at bondi massage upstairs. i was in middle of massage naked then got raided by 3 blueuniform. The ml told me up to hurry up put back undies, once i got out the room. There i saw them questioning “who else is here?” and taking notes. As i walked out, they looked at me curiously as i gradually walking to exit door. I felt relieved they didn’t ask me anything as i didn’t bring my wallet or phone just notes but i forgot to ask for my refund lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suspect it’s pretty hard to get yourself arrested in a brothel. A few months ago I was in a shop in Rockdale area after offical closing time. A huge amount of screaming and yelling erupted from a room up the hall. I never got the exact story but it seemed that one of the ladies was being pressured by the manager to service a known crazy tweaker customer and she had refused and planned to keep the client she was already with for several more hours. Anyway crazy tweaker customer turns up and wreaks havoc until the girl’s original customer leaves and tweaker drags her into her room and demands the services he’d paid for. So about half a dozen crimes there beginning with Sexual Servitude and Sexual Assault.

Long story story the police turn up, the tweaker turns on the charm, all the girls are terrified it’s a drug raid, boss vanished. Police enter all rooms and ask if everyone is ok. Entirely done in English with no effort at all to really get any info from the girls. In my room there is the girl’s little box of smoking equipment and some kind of bong thing next to it (nothing to do with me I might add).

The police didn’t blink, didn’t ask for my ID or any other information, and were out of the place in 5 minutes. Tweaker guy walked them to the door, thanked them for their service, and waved them off. Slightly softer domestic violence type sounds are still discernible as I exit 10 minutes later thanking all the Gods.

I think these days a whole bunch of minor crimes are just ignored becasue of the paperwork they’d bring on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    State police also have powers to detain and make visa related enquires should they believe on reasonable grounds that there are issues. Once it is confirmed and that information is passed to ABF and immigration, state police will detain on their behalf using vested powers given by immigration, Because they are unlawfully onshore but it relates to commonwealth powers and legislation. There are very specific legislation pertaining to these as it relates to the detention powers of police and other government bodies.

Police stations also have licensing units that oversees various aspects, including brothels and other venues providing sex services. Because council and other bodies don’t have the intelligence or access to information pertinent to the application or holding of a licence, it is usually done in conjunction with the local police. So yes, state police can very well dip their fingers into pot to stir it as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Police stations also have licensing units that oversees various aspects, including brothels and other venues providing sex services. Because council and other bodies don’t have the intelligence or access to information pertinent to the application or holding of a licence, it is usually done in conjunction with the local police. So yes, state police can very well dip their fingers into pot to stir it as well.[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure this is correct in NSW - no-one needs a license to own or operate a brothel anymore. Just Council approval. Although Councils have planning committees, with a delegate from the local police. So police licensing units have no particular jurisdiction regarding brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    I’m not sure this is correct in NSW - no-one needs a license to own or operate a brothel anymore. Just Council approval. Although Councils have planning committees, with a delegate from the local police. So police licensing units have no particular jurisdiction regarding brothels.
    You don’t need a licence but you need a DA. No DA they can close you down.
    As for the girls you the only way you can do damage is by their classification of Visas can be put in a detention centre and deported.[/QUOTE]

Few years ago I was in a waiting room of a shop when immigration guys arrived. There was a knock at the door and I said "yes". A middle aged lady entered the room with her badge visible and asked me what I am up to?. I was actually expecting the girl or papasan so it was a surprise.
    I managed to kept my senses together and calmly replied, I am a potential customer if every thing is ok. She smirked and left the room without saying anything. They left in 20 mins or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast