Thread: J X K Miyu man she's something special

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J X K Miu man she's something special

So had time off today and decided to punt around the city. I thought I'd try Kyoto or Sakura and shot them a message on wechat and got no reply so decided to hit Ginza Empire for a walk in to see who's available. Rocked up and it has literally be a long bloody time since I've been to Ginza but those back stairs are still familiar to me. Same 3 people at reception. Told them I didn't have a booking and they told me who was available. Surprisingly no Japanese girls were available but Miyu was Japanese and Korean so I was like hell yea lets try her the young Korean bloke seems to recognise me lol and pinged Miyu. I noticed he was speaking to her in a mix of Korean and Japanese which was a good sign. Paid the damage which was $270 and off I went up to room 25 which had a big shower but a small room lol. As soon as I opened the door Miyu was already there! Grabbed my hand and welcomed me instantly with a big kiss! Called me darling and was hugging me all over. First impressions was that the photos are accurate albeit touched up obviously. She's got a nice sexy, curvy body (not fat) and face was maybeeeee like early mid 30s probably. Mannerism seems super young and energetic. Tits were like D. Not sure if natural but felt soft.

Anyways we were all over each other as soon as I walked into the door. I quickly undressed and she gave me some mouth wash and then afterwards it was DFK like no fucking tomorrow. Lots of kissing and lots of tongue. Into the shower and we just kept on kissing. She was washing my front and then got me to bend over slightly and washed my ass. Felt a bit strange in that position but who cares service was top notch. After we washed and dried up, she gave me an amazing BBBJ in the shower and was licking my nipples with a cat bath.

Finally we made it to the bed. I was sitting on the edge of the bed when she came up and sat on one of my knees and we just continued to DFK. She then knelt down and gave me another sensual BBBJ while I was still sitting on the edge of the bed and then used her tits to give me a boob job. So her BBBJ style can only be described as sensual and gentle. Not a hoover but still feels fucking amazing.

She then got me to lie on my stomach and proceeded to use her tits to massage me and then asked me to get on all fours. So here I was with on all fours like a dog with my ass in her face, my dick dangling and I knew what was coming but did not expect how amazing it was. She gave me an amazing DD, not tongue drill in the fucking ass but a sensual experience running circles around my asshole and then licking it. She's got some DD technique. All the while it felt warm and wet and she'd be massaging my dick with the other hand and would periodically suck it and flick the tip of my dick. Mind you guys I was still on all fours with my ass in her face.

Then the most amazing thing happened. She fucking slid under me while I was in the doggy position and starting fucking giving me a BBBJ. I felt like a car and she was a mechanic sliding underneath to change the oil filter lol. I've genuinely never experience something like it. Felt like I was the one getting fucked in doggy lol.

After doing this for a while we lied down on the bed and she started giving me more BBBJ which then naturally proceeded to being dommed up. She'd use her mouth to dom my dick in a smooth movement and before hopping on CG she gave me some more cat bath and then it was away we go.

CG was awesome. We were fucking and DFKing for a good 5-7 minutes before I switched to mish and I just couldn't get enough of DFKing her so I pounded away and kissed her for another good while before switching to doggy. I squeezed those bouncy butt cheeks and pounded until I came into the dom. As I was cumming, she was doing this thing with her ass and pussy muscles where I could feel it contracting and loosening like one of those machines they use to suck milk out of a cow's udder. I was drained.

We cuddled and chatted. I can definitely confirm she's got Japanese in her. Language was impeccable and Korean was fluent as well. We were cuddling, chatting and DFKing. She was calling me cute (she sure knew how to stroke the ego along with other things lol).

Afterwards with 10 minutes to go she came me another BJ (I didn't wash after so I was fine with her putting a dom on for the BJ) before I asked her to give me a cat bath while I wanked to a second shot. Went into the shower where she helped me wash down. I quickly dressed, gave her a hug and a kiss and was out the door.

Gotta say I was a bit worried with all the bad comments on this forum about fake photos and poor service but was pleasantly surprised how amazing Miyu was. Maybe it's the era of the Korean girls (albeit she was half Japanese too)?

Also EDIT:
    I eventually got a reply from Kyoto and Sakura on their wechat but by then I already finished my punt with Miyu so didn't really read it. I initially asked them to clarify which girls worked at which shops (cause they have the same roster on both websites but different mobile and landline numbers for each shop...) and I wanted to make a booking for 3pm. Oh well maybe next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s always the girls who are the best DFK Kissers also rim the best 😜

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read
    Thanks for sharing brother Meng

Good details of Miyu services
    My cup of tea
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
    It’s always the girls who are the best DFK Kissers also rim the best ��
    yeah bro, so good you can probably taste some of the Lomein you had for dinner in her DFK, Lomax.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing - sounds like a great girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
    It’s always the girls who are the best DFK Kissers also rim the best 😜
    Fuck me I hope not. As a huge DFK fan, if that is truly the case I predict I'll be tasting more of my ass in the future.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    seems like I know who to book next, thanks bro!! I just checked the roster is it Miu or there's actually a girl named Miyu?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by manu_44 View Post
    seems like I know who to book next, thanks bro!! I just checked the roster is it Miu or there's actually a girl named Miyu?

Sorry bro you're right it's Miu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR, thanks! She is on my list!
    Would you say she is curvy a bit like the former T Rose? Does she do CIM?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Great AR, thanks! She is on my list!
    Would you say she is curvy a bit like the former T Rose? Does she do CIM?
    Skinnier than rose. Nice ass.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds good! been looking for a girl that matches Rebecca's level of service and skills! Miu might be one!?