Thread: Millar - This is what Thailand looks like

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Millar - This is what Thailand looks like

I had been pondering Where have all the good girls gone. By good I mean the ones you dream about, who make an hour fly by in absolute bliss. Well they’re back, or more accurately just arrived.

I understand Millar usually works Wednesday, so I was lucky to see her on a Friday. I think have will have to come into the city on Wednesdays now. First impression was that she looked like she just stepped out of a Thai Tourism poster for Land of Smiles. Her entire personality is a Smile.

Her Thai massage was just extraordinary. She’s a natural. It’s like she’s been doing this all her life. just like breathing. It went for 45 minutes and I really didn’t want it to stop…but I glad she did because she slid out of a tiny red dress and sashayed over, perfect, flawless, confident, centred, self assured, and still smiling. I wasn’t going to last 2 minutes.

B2Brules.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mate
    Thanks for sharing good review from Alice’s shop 👍

Tried couples of time to book Lily 😂 no luck
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review! I'll have to see her!
    Les, regarding Lily I saw in the General Caucasian thread that she is not that good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw Milla yesterday and very happy that I did. She is a talented young lady !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Thanks for the review! I'll have to see her!
    Les, regarding Lily I saw in the General Caucasian thread that she is not that good.
    Thanks mate for advice
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some things just get better and better because it’s in their nature to do that.

Spent another hour this afternoon floating on a cloud. I said above that Millar was good at this and well I think she got better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every single part of me is relaxed. The mess that was my sore back is gone. My mind is calm and I can see clearly now. And that loaded gun I’ve been carrying around in my pants has been disarmed by an explosives expert. It’s best to leave things like this to an expert, and Millar is definitely an expert.

I just have to say it again. Millar looks like she just stepped out of a poster from Thai Tourism with the caption land of smiles. Maybe they could also photoshop me in, the happy punter all fixed now by the stunningly beautiful Thai girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her CBJ is to die for. She makes me cum every time which not many girls are able to do. I normally tip her for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been doing this all wrong again. All I really needed to do was see Millar. I think Wednesday should be renamed Milarday in honour of what is the absolute best Thai girl massage in the world. If anyone thinks I might be star crazy then they just haven’t seen Millar yet. If the whole world worked like her then it would all work just perfectly.

Once again that Smile that comes straight from a Tourism poster and I could drown in her eyes. Part 1 was always extraordinary and I was paying attention this time so I know why. She mixes in a little part 2 the whole time. Her 2 hands are doing 2 completely different things. You can’t teach people how to do this so well. Am telling you I had a hard on for the whole hour. while this sexy voice hums in the dark “Take your time. Enjoy yourself”. Millar is one of those precious generous capable people who make the world a better place by giving more than she receives.

And yes Jedimaster’s comment above is quite right. even maybe a bit understated. I think CBJ is better that that.
    B2Brules