Thread: Open Door ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Open Door ?

Last night I happenned to be in Chatswood and walking up Oscar St. plenty of "open" & "massage shops".
    I chose 29A as the door was slightly ajar. A so so slightly older milf. .... Yuki.

She was quite cheap $150 for 45min, with everything covered included. She just met the need at the time.
    At one stage, her arse just looked inviting and she said only $50 more, so why not ?
    and she joined me in the shower for the wash down at the end, quite nice thanks you.

So why do guys here find things so hard ? I have no idea if bareback was on offer as a I wasn't interested.
    She is also at mosman, eastwood and roseville somehere on differnt days...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was the massage any good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    Last night I happenned to be in Chatswood and walking up Oscar St. plenty of "open" & "massage shops".
    I chose 29A as the door was slightly ajar. A so so slightly older milf. .... Yuki.

She was quite cheap $150 for 45min, with everything covered included. She just met the need at the time.
    At one stage, her arse just looked inviting and she said only $50 more, so why not ?
    and she joined me in the shower for the wash down at the end, quite nice thanks you.

So why do guys here find things so hard ? I have no idea if bareback was on offer as a I wasn't interested.
    Lol i literally have no idea what this post is trying to say. What do you mean by why do guys here find things so hard? Lol what

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think the message is that there are good times available if you are prepared to take a bit of a risk, rather than just depend on looking for other punters' reviews/opinions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I think the message is that there are good times available if you are prepared to take a bit of a risk, rather than just depend on looking for other punters' reviews/opinions.
    Hmmm,I guess so but i dont really think walking into places randomly is really a mount everest IQ thought lol. We all know a local parlour or establishment and im sure many people walk into these places without ever checking forums but the forum is for discussion and trying to get a "better deal" especially when your forking out $100 which is no chump change. Also im sure that if he walked in and had a shit experience he would just return to the forum. Sure, you could have a good experience by just walking in but its just as possible that you could have the opposite right?

I mean to each his own but i think most people already know walk ins are a thing but that kinda negates the purpose of the forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to add some answers...

Open door, the door stayed ajar, including to the room (which stayed very nicely warm) all the time for any walkin trffic to be herd.

Yuki was very accomodating, I just gave a hint and she gave plenty of info.

An older (late 40's) chinese milf working around the shops, knows what goes on and obviously knows what to do to earn her keep. Not expensive and much better than walking into a $150ph filthy little knock shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post

There is a profound meaning in this post.

What it wants to tell us is: Walking around will open unknown and exciting opportunities for you.

I do walk a lot but mainly in park lands where there is no "Massage" neon signs flashing. And there is also no door open for me.

And more importantly the $150 in my wallet will stay $150 after my walk.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Open Door ?

Sometimes it’s worth while to walk into a random massage shop, no prior research or review. Sometimes you discover a gem , sometimes not. But the roll of the dice is always memorable and exciting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally 100% agree with black toad ,have had the best ever finds with walk ins.
    Discovered some gems that have never been posted ,best massages & extras .
    You get some duds but that is punting .
    I have a couple of regulars ,been found from walk ins .
    I usually have 2 punts a week ,one a regular & one a walk in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you had a dud where you said no to Part 2 or 3? Or does the little bro usually win?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I mean it depends right. $150 for the lot, you're generally guaranteed to get a 40+ milf. Even if their service is great it's kinda like for an extra 100 you could sample a nicer brothel.

Like I use to go to Eden garden massage over at crows nest. All milfs and most provide nice service and super cheap. I even got anal from one. Then again though you'd be still craving for more top shelf stuff.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I mean it depends right. $150 for the lot, you're generally guaranteed to get a 40+ milf. Even if their service is great it's kinda like for an extra 100 you could sample a nicer brothel.

Like I use to go to Eden garden massage over at crows nest. All milfs and most provide nice service and super cheap. I even got anal from one. Then again though you'd be still craving for more top shelf stuff.
    Agree with quality and I think it’s trying to hit the trifecta (great service, model looks and awesome value). The concern for me is if I dropped 250-300 and get a WL in a bad mood….

Heard a lot of good reviews for Eden Garden massage and hopefully I’ll get to try it one day.

Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    Heard a lot of good reviews for Eden Garden massage and hopefully I’ll get to try it one day.
    As far as I can tell, they shut up shop over COVID.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    Agree with quality and I think it’s trying to hit the trifecta (great service, model looks and awesome value). The concern for me is if I dropped 250-300 and get a WL in a bad mood….

they moved into the city.... 382 pitt st I think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Sometimes it’s worth while to walk into a random massage shop, no prior research or review. Sometimes you discover a gem , sometimes not. But the roll of the dice is always memorable and exciting.
    Yes , it's the thrill of the chase and discovering something new and a different lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually love just walking around in new suburbs and finding some "massage " places on the road. When i see 2 or 3 boards then i think which one to take shot on. And one day i go to one shop next time to another one. I've had some of the best punting while walking. Also i have had some duds.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    When I first started R&T punting all those years ago, there were no forums. The only way to find shops was to look in the classifieds ads in the Tele or suburban newspapers. The "shops" were mainly in houses (usually identified by having very obvious street numbers outside), or discretely hidden in commercial premises. Even legit shops were thin on the ground outside of Chinatown.