Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ml shop FS service vs wl shop FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Burwood 8 also had the two holes massage tables as well. Not sure if those tables are still there.

The renovated licensed brothel Diva 43 have full on luxury beddings plus a massage table in their rooms. At the other end of the scale, people can try the cheaper and run down version of combined bed and table at 485 Leichhardt
    Its a shame they don't maintain the spa bath they have

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Pking2 bro, that’s so true, don’t be a fucking taskmaster in there, lol!

I sometimes read the ARs people put up here and think WTF, is that what you call a good time? Sounds more like an aerobics class, seriously. Not only do you put pressure on the girl, you’re also putting pressure and unnecessary potential for disappointment on yourself. Like you’ve got a checklist of things you HAVE to do, you then end up being hard on yourself for missing 1 or 2. WTF for, right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't mind the massage tables, some are better than others but I never have a problem with my knees etc. If you find it a bit tough switch things up, move her to the edge and go standing, the last ml I had fs with we did this so I could play with her magnificent e cups with both hands and she could wrap her legs right around my back. I did want to flip her over for doggy on that sumptuous booty, but she seemed to be enjoying things just as they were. Maybe next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    don't be stingy especially with the time.

She never met a customer like me

Treat them like human being.
    Definitely this. I've been seeing this ml for few times now and each visit she does things extra. Eventually she starts suggesting i could see her at the end of the day or she would wait for me after work. Maybe get something to eat then fuck all night.
    Occasionally during massage she would say she loves me and i'm hers. Not sure if she's legit but i didn't take her seriously.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I only need to visit 2 or 3 shops for my needs.
    Toys r us , kid stuff , dick smith ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Definitely this. I've been seeing this ml for few times now and each visit she does things extra. Eventually she starts suggesting i could see her at the end of the day or she would wait for me after work. Maybe get something to eat then fuck all night.
    Occasionally during massage she would say she loves me and i'm hers. Not sure if she's legit but i didn't take her seriously.
    Bro, when a girl says “you’re hers”, it usually means you can be her steady guy if you want to, she’ll sort everything else out on her side. Not saying it’sa good idea, though!

Yes this one so true, need to be a kind person, don't be stingy especially with the time( not the booking time, but how you spent the time that you buy to be with her ).

There is 2 ocassion that I remember when book 1 hour.

1. Finish at 4o mins mark, and she looks tired. I said to her. Just relax take rest, I am gonna take shower. After that I get prepared to leave. But still have 15 mins left, I don't wanna go out early, because maybe can cause her a problem with management. So we sat fully cloth and talk. She said . She never met a customer like me. If this her last shift, she will take me dinner with her. Lol and she asked book me last hour next time and we go dinner. I didn't follow up but up until now.

2. The girl just start as she come to the room and greet me, she looks worry. I asked what happened. She said she lost her phone. I told her if you want search first all good. She said she just call one more time and we can continue. After first round. She asked can she use phone to call her other phone. I said you welcome, you can go outside as well to check if you drop it somewhere. She went out. And I took shower. About 15 mins later she back and she found her phone, hugging me and say thank you many times. She said I made her day because her first customer so nice and kind. And next time she would bring her home made food for me. Lol a bit unexpected turn of event. I haven't meet her back. So who knows lol.

So as bro aloscha said. Treat them like human being.
    100%

Point 1 I usually ask if they want to finish up early to meet more customers and make some more money or chill out and have a rest.

The thought alone goes along way for most and always remembered on the next visit.

pay per pus subscriber

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I wish I have had your success rates or optimism!

May be you have never met a ML who won’t even strip off to give you a HJ ? After seeing her like 30 times !!
    I only see a few selected MLs in two or three selected shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, when a girl says “you’re hers”, it usually means you can be her steady guy if you want to, she’ll sort everything else out on her side. Not saying it’sa good idea, though!
    I’m curious… does this mean that when you go steady - she stops being an ML? And does that mean that you become a sugar daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    I’m curious… does this mean that when you go steady - she stops being an ML? And does that mean that you become a sugar daddy?
    Or become the real daddy for her

My regular once told me "my pussy is yours, you can do whatever you want". Does that count?

That depends on what you are capable of from a financial and social point of view. My advice is don't do it, even if you're loaded and have no partner.

That depends on what you are capable of from a financial and social point of view. My advice is don't do it, even if you're loaded and have no partner.
    Agree with this one, maybe yes as a regular, and maybe meet outside of the shop. But don't fall to "the trap".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Toys r us , kid stuff , dick smith ?
    Not forgetting the Aquarium Shops............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with this one, maybe yes as a regular, and maybe meet outside of the shop. But don't fall to "the trap".
    Agree. I thought the whole point was to have ‘no strings attached’. This felt like a cage + handcuffs + straight jacket

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Now you go and tell that to sugar daddies who wine and dine the girls, sweet talk them, book a hotel room and pay them $600 to get inside their pants.
    Fair point I am one of them and have forked out 700 to have sex with one girl who did not give bbbj and sex only once. But then there are others who are in there 20s and enjoy the experience and definitely l have couple of orgasm during the session. Also there is less time pressure. Usually it is 2-3 hours spent together whether it is drinking at a bar or in the room.

But this is still an interesting thread as one Thai ML after the second massage an hj told me in North Sydney massage they offer fs. So Insaw her 5-6 times. And one in Epping massage where I had DFK and pussy play I missed out on FS. I thought I was lucky she allows dfk and touching the pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would think its just good customer service and stroking my ego
    she would also say "my number one" etc. Think i'll just take a break from seeing her for awhile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never understood the concept of fs in massage shop. $70ph plus tip usually $100 to bang on a massage table with one shot. Fs shop 1 hour, 2 shots, on a bed with a shower with a more variety of girls and the girls are there for fs. Just seems like a better deal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Never understood the concept of fs in massage shop. $70ph plus tip usually $100 to bang on a massage table with one shot. Fs shop 1 hour, 2 shots, on a bed with a shower with a more variety of girls and the girls are there for fs. Just seems like a better deal
    With my limited wl experience.
    Id say i have seen younger mls and more of my type in terms of looks, attitude and connection.

And uhm, im not that big down there, but ive been told im a bit girthier than normal asians.
    And since not all mls offer fs to everyone, they tend to be tighter and feel better imo.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    The majority of MLs (that offer part 3) will offer standard and not diamond service. The FS shops are mostly catering for diamond service and encouraging their girls to do diamond service because they can charge more. Therefore if guys want standard service they may want to turn to MLs who provide such service in this case. Another point to mention is a WL will see every guy and have sex with them. A ML can choose if she wishes to offer part 3 to a customer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast