Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ml shop FS service vs wl shop FS

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Yo goldman, you need to check diva body tone. They have bed lol, and some are mls some are wls.
    Yeah I know they have the amenities but generally most RNTs don't have beds. Another exception is SS when Nana had the private apartment setup alongside her usual shop but I'm not sure if she's still doing that. There is also a downside to having only a bed without a massage table. You'd want to have both... Massage on the table, fuck on the bed. Best of both worlds, or have your cake and eat it too, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah I know they have the amenities but generally most RNTs don't have beds. Another exception is SS when Nana had the private apartment setup alongside her usual shop but I'm not sure if she's still doing that. There is also a downside to having only a bed without a massage table. You'd want to have both... Massage on the table, fuck on the bed. Best of both worlds, or have your cake and eat it too, lol!
    Burwood 8 has both. At least in some rooms when it was also an FS shop.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Most massage beds are too tall for having sex.

However I discovered the massage tables of a small burwood shops are lower. They had wooden legs instead of metal legs.

And in a different shop not far away in one of the largest room they had a double bed beside massage bed. The ML and I went from bed to massage table then back to bed like kids in a playground.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Most massage beds are too tall for having sex.
    I’m talking about full size bed.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Questions to the more experienced bros
    - how many times did you go to an ML before FS was offered?
    - how much was the damage (typically)?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    Almost all the MLs I've seen offer FS. People said you got to work the girls to get FS. I was a bit smarter I told mamasan to send the FS girl into the room. I sucked up and flirted with Mamasan making her like me.

Usually $170 in Chinese shops for an hour. Some may ask for $220 and I would walk away.

However there are more experienced brothers here who could tell us better ways to get FS.

Banned
    A quote from the great George Costanza, "It's not a lie if you believe it".....Keep it up Sibon

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    With the MLs that I've had sex with, it happened on the first visit almost 100% of the time. There was only 1 exception from memory, but that was my own fault because I got too smashed in a company function before the session.

On the flipside, I've also tried repeat visits on those that didn't offer FS, 100% never worked. That's why in my book, repeat visits do not work if you're hoping to get FS. Do it only if you like what she offers. It makes sense if you think about it. The fact that you're returning to her when she's only offering up to NHJs tells her that, well, NHJs are enough. Why would she go the extra mile?

Cost... It's a big range and it includes those that had a set price and those that just left it to me to pay them what I wanted to pay. Minimum I've paid was $0 (I'm still kicking myself for not following through on that one!), to $500 (I know what happened in there and it was well worth it). Those with a set price ranged from $100 to $300.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Burwood 8 also had the two holes massage tables as well. Not sure if those tables are still there.

The renovated licensed brothel Diva 43 have full on luxury beddings plus a massage table in their rooms. At the other end of the scale, people can try the cheaper and run down version of combined bed and table at 485 Leichhardt

In the good old days of Stanmore, room 1 had a bed in it too ! Funny thing was I actually never used that room…….. lol

Madam also rented a separate unit upstairs at the resident and used it for regulars who needed a bed……. Haha , again, I never got a chance to do anything upstairs.

Yo goldman, you need to check diva body tone. They have bed lol, and some are mls some are wls.
    I’m still regretting that I missed out in fucking Mia either in the bed or on the table, she bloody totally empty my bullets inside the shower on that chair !

I haven't met a ML who doesn't do FS in the massage shops I've been to in the past several months.
    I wish I have had your success rates or optimism!

May be you have never met a ML who won’t even strip off to give you a HJ ? After seeing her like 30 times !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the MLs that I've had sex with, it happened on the first visit almost 100% of the time. There was only 1 exception from memory, but that was my own fault because I got too smashed in a company function before the session.

On the flipside, I've also tried repeat visits on those that didn't offer FS, 100% never worked. That's why in my book, repeat visits do not work if you're hoping to get FS. Do it only if you like what she offers. It makes sense if you think about it. The fact that you're returning to her when she's only offering up to NHJs tells her that, well, NHJs are enough. Why would she go the extra mile?

Cost... It's a big range and it includes those that had a set price and those that just left it to me to pay them what I wanted to pay. Minimum I've paid was $0 (I'm still kicking myself for not following through on that one!), to $500 (I know what happened in there and it was well worth it). Those with a set price ranged from $100 to $300.
    Thanks GoldfishMan. You make some very good points above.

Maybe I should check out a few MLs and see who would provide extra service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Almost all the MLs I've seen offer FS. People said you got to work the girls to get FS. I was a bit smarter I told mamasan to send the FS girl into the room. I sucked up and flirted with Mamasan making her like me.

Usually $170 in Chinese shops for an hour. Some may ask for $220 and I would walk away.

However there are more experienced brothers here who could tell us better ways to get FS.
    Great idea - get in the mamasan’s good books so she can send in the right ML to the room

For me, the difference is simple.

- I have rarely visited RnT shops and though I like the massage portion of the service and Part 2 HJ, there is no guarantee of Part 3 FS.

- Yes you may get that as you build up a connection with a ML over a few visits but I think it's the thrill of chasing that possibility that keeps guys coming back.

- in FS shops, I agree some of the girls are jaded from the work. Who wouldn't? You're having sex with strange men for 5-10 hours a day.

- however, as with picking up or just being a general human being, showing a bit of kindness and respect goes a long way to having a WL treat you well despite how she may feel about the job.

- plus, I paid for the FS service and that's what I'll get. Not hoping on the second or third visit to a ML that I'll strike gold.

These are purely my views only from my experiences so not disagreeing with anyone else on this thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    For me, the difference is simple.

- I have rarely visited RnT shops and though I like the massage portion of the service and Part 2 HJ, there is no guarantee of Part 3 FS.

- Yes you may get that as you build up a connection with a ML over a few visits but I think it's the thrill of chasing that possibility that keeps guys coming back.

- in FS shops, I agree some of the girls are jaded from the work. Who wouldn't? You're having sex with strange men for 5-10 hours a day.

- however, as with picking up or just being a general human being, showing a bit of kindness and respect goes a long way to having a WL treat you well despite how she may feel about the job.

- plus, I paid for the FS service and that's what I'll get. Not hoping on the second or third visit to a ML that I'll strike gold.

These are purely my views only from my experiences so not disagreeing with anyone else on this thread.
    Great summary mate!
    Fingers crossed that I strike gold one of these day 😂

Great summary mate!
    Fingers crossed that I strike gold one of these day ��
    Do what GoldfishMan does and check for FS availability first lol. Hedge your bets, strike the gold (or pussy in this case lol)

Yes this one so true, need to be a kind person, don't be stingy especially with the time( not the booking time, but how you spent the time that you buy to be with her ).

There is 2 ocassion that I remember when book 1 hour.

1. Finish at 4o mins mark, and she looks tired. I said to her. Just relax take rest, I am gonna take shower. After that I get prepared to leave. But still have 15 mins left, I don't wanna go out early, because maybe can cause her a problem with management. So we sat fully cloth and talk. She said . She never met a customer like me. If this her last shift, she will take me dinner with her. Lol and she asked book me last hour next time and we go dinner. I didn't follow up but up until now.

2. The girl just start as she come to the room and greet me, she looks worry. I asked what happened. She said she lost her phone. I told her if you want search first all good. She said she just call one more time and we can continue. After first round. She asked can she use phone to call her other phone. I said you welcome, you can go outside as well to check if you drop it somewhere. She went out. And I took shower. About 15 mins later she back and she found her phone, hugging me and say thank you many times. She said I made her day because her first customer so nice and kind. And next time she would bring her home made food for me. Lol a bit unexpected turn of event. I haven't meet her back. So who knows lol.

So as bro aloscha said. Treat them like human being.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do what GoldfishMan does and check for FS availability first lol. Hedge your bets, strike the gold (or pussy in this case lol)
    Definitely looking to do this the next time I head to an RnT.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes this one so true, need to be a kind person, don't be stingy especially with the time( not the booking time, but how you spent the time that you buy to be with her ).

There is 2 ocassion that I remember when book 1 hour.

1. Finish at 4o mins mark, and she looks tired. I said to her. Just relax take rest, I am gonna take shower. After that I get prepared to leave. But still have 15 mins left, I don't wanna go out early, because maybe can cause her a problem with management. So we sat fully cloth and talk. She said . She never met a customer like me. If this her last shift, she will take me dinner with her. Lol and she asked book me last hour next time and we go dinner. I didn't follow up but up until now.

2. The girl just start as she come to the room and greet me, she looks worry. I asked what happened. She said she lost her phone. I told her if you want search first all good. She said she just call one more time and we can continue. After first round. She asked can she use phone to call her other phone. I said you welcome, you can go outside as well to check if you drop it somewhere. She went out. And I took shower. About 15 mins later she back and she found her phone, hugging me and say thank you many times. She said I made her day because her first customer so nice and kind. And next time she would bring her home made food for me. Lol a bit unexpected turn of event. I haven't meet her back. So who knows lol.

So as bro aloscha said. Treat them like human being.
    Number 1 was a great suggestion. I did finish one of my sessions early as Part 1 felt okay but I was really keen on Part 2. Finished with 10 mins to spare and when asked for a head massage -
    I just said that we can just get changed and chat.

Didn’t get a dinner invite but probably because there was a customer right after me 😂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast