Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ml shop FS service vs wl shop FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah agreed with this - the excitement of negotiating part 3 adds to the thrill of it as well. With a massage it gets very sensual and you can ease into it as opposed to walking to a FS shop, showering and banging. Might be different for everyone, some guys just want a root and some guys just want something a bit more emotional than that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I haven't met a ML who doesn't do FS in the massage shops I've been to in the past several months.
    Obvious that you do not live in Wollongong..lol

To get FS from a massage shop here requires either 1) Slowly building a relationship with a particular lady, 2) Plain very lucky.

I know what other posters have said about the slow build up you get during a massage. For that I go Sutherland where a couple of massage shops will offer FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi,I am heading up to the airport in 3 weeks from wollongong.I was thinking of calling into grey street or reborn massage on the way back. Do you know if these two shops are good options or is there better places. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    Obvious that you do not live in Wollongong..lol

To get FS from a massage shop here requires either 1) Slowly building a relationship with a particular lady, 2) Plain very lucky.

I know what other posters have said about the slow build up you get during a massage. For that I go Sutherland where a couple of massage shops will offer FS.
    When there are many RNT shops and competition then there's more on offer. The girls will be keen to provide more to attract customers and make more money. Out of curiosity, how many RNT shops are in Wollongong?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do prefer FS from massage....price is similar, but the feeling is different, especially when you get the girl going. Post COVID, seems like more ML offering FS now

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    No comparison - ML beat WL hands down . Except for k Summer at Kyoto.

The chance you run into a over work WL is to is much greater ...the sex is
    usually crap....u can't do this you can't that ...ahhh it hurt...not to deep ...cum baby..body pos badly..legs up...huge fake moan haha omg bloody shut up

With ML - not all but most do enjoy the time nd sex with you , the kissing is more passionate...very different feeling!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I enjoy the build up to FS from the ML, as well as the added massage, which is part of that build up lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    No comparison - ML beat WL hands down . Except for k Summer at Kyoto.

The chance you run into a over work WL is to is much greater ...the sex is
    usually crap....u can't do this you can't that ...ahhh it hurt...not to deep ...cum baby..body pos badly..legs up...huge fake moan haha omg bloody shut up

With ML - not all but most do enjoy the time nd sex with you , the kissing is more passionate...very different feeling!
    You're right. There is no way a WL can maintain her service at a high standard if she is seeing many customers per day. In some shops 8 or more customers per day certainly will take its toll on a girl.

MLs may see many customers per day but the work is not as demanding and involving lots of physical work. They can massage and this may make their hands sore but at least the work is not as demanding as in the FS shops. Don't know about the kissing. Most MLs will not kiss unlike WLs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

MLs may see many customers per day but the work is not as demanding and involving lots of physical work. They can massage and this may make their hands sore but at least the work is not as demanding as in the FS shops. Don't know about the kissing. Most MLs will not kiss unlike WLs.
    I don't let My ML work at all I look after them the whole session... No sore hands with me but they will get a " Sore pussy " instead haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I don't let My ML work at all I look after them the whole session... No sore hands with me but they will get a " Sore pussy " instead haha
    You're such a gentleman Woods23. Looking after their hands. 😆

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    quick question, do you guys use your own dom or ml supplied?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always take my own, that way I get one that fits and gives the best feeling.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been doing only WL for 3 years with COVID in the middle. I am thinking of trying a ML after reading all the different perspectives. I would love to have a ML to progress to FS during the session. Top Ryde Massage on Pope street is convenient to me. Any recommendations on girls to book and the ones to avoid? Thanks in advance

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234