Thread: Q Cherry Massage Canterbury

Banned

Q Cherry Massage Canterbury

Anyone has been there before? Any good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep, maybe close to 10 times. Service is generally pretty good and girls have ranged from young (25ish) to a bit older (mid 40s maybe). Some more mechanical than others, but generally accomodating.

I haven’t been back since Nicole has been gone, couple of months now. She set the standard there for me and I’m hanging out for her to return. Anyone here know her and if she’ll be back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to be pretty good. Haven’t been there post Covid. Part 3 usually on offer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep, I have been 5-10 times, but not for a couple of months now. Ages range from probably mid 20s to early 40s, generally fairly attractive. Obviously can vary. Photos don’t appear to match as a rule on WeChat.

Service is quite extensive, tends to be pretty attentive, though some more robotic than others. Pretty accommodating overall.

I’ve not been back since their regular Nicole has been gone, as she far surpassed the quality of service of the rest, and now I am finding it hard to justify returning at the likelihood of receiving inferior. Anybody who is a regular there know if she’s coming back, or where she’s gone?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are these the same owners of Q Cherry Fairfield ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Apologies for doubling up on my response, took ages to get approved since I just joined so I didn’t think it had worked.

Pretty sure they are different owners to Fairfield, wechat for Canterbury is very responsive and does roster, nothing but radio silence on Fairfield.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep same owners and sometimes the girls swap between.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWill View Post
    Apologies for doubling up on my response, took ages to get approved since I just joined so I didn’t think it had worked.

Pretty sure they are different owners to Fairfield, wechat for Canterbury is very responsive and does roster, nothing but radio silence on Fairfield.
    Thank you for the reply bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Yep same owners and sometimes the girls swap between.
    Thank you for the reply bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWill View Post

What is their WeChat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjai View Post
    What is their WeChat?
    bella520ty

Assuming you mean for Canterbury, that’s the only one worth adding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is this place, same as before or just pot luck?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same as before some girls better than others but generally good service for a reasonable price.