Thread: Marvellous Mandy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Marvellous Mandy

Date:30/5/2022
    ML: Mandy
    Recommended: yes, definitely!!

Came in on a Monday and was greeted by none other than Mandy. This asian beauty. She led me into the back room and asked for what i wanted. I wanted a strong remedial massage and a prostate massage. My back was full of knots. She worked her way through those knots and suggested that i try chinese massage rather than thai massage as it would help a lot more. She also suggested that i take a hot shower afterwards to relax the muscles.

She asked me to turn over and provided me a soft pillow and put on a glove. She told me to lift up my legs into the air and she lubed her fingers. She gently stuck her fingers into my ass and gently started fingering with one finger and her other hand on my cock. My anus started to relax and thats when she surprised me with a second finger. It felt amazing. The build up of pressure was intense! Whatever she was doing to my anus was amazing. She really knows how to use her fingers. Mandy really knows how to work the butt. Her technique is really good. if you haven't tried her before then you are missing out. 10/10 service!

she can do other services like dragon tendon and strapon service so she is definitely multi-skilled. You need to book her in advance or else you will miss out. Not only that but she is extremely sexy.

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good reviews ,hope see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review, looking to try them out soon

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Mandy working today,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and draton tendon enjoy your life