Thread: K Ria - sensual and surreal experience - plus good management experience with n5m

K Ria - sensual and surreal experience - plus good management experience with n5m

It's been a long hiatus between punts because personal life keeps me occupied nowadays. But with much encouragement from beef noodle soup friend brother PKing and needing some relaxation time, I decided it was time to go again.

Background
    I initially made a booking with n5m with another girl on the roster. Made the booking the night before admittedly before the roster came out but they accepted my booking through WeChat nonetheless.

Rocked up at the appointed time and was shown to a room. Sorry to the bro who I surprised when I was shown to the first waiting room - hope you had a good punt lol.

Waited for about 10mins and Ms S came over and explained the girl couldn't do the booking. No sweat though a bit disappointed. Ms S asks if there is anyone else I'd like to see and I choose Ria - brother PKing approved.

They made sure my booking fit in at such short notice and was offered a small discount because of the situation but decided that it was ok to pay the full price - it was a kind gesture and a show of good faith from management which I appreciated. Good work to n5m team and thanks Ms S.

Now onto the session itself (I won't go into as much detail as PKing but copying his template lol):

Name : Ria
    Place : n5m
    Price : 280/h
    Service :GFE, cathbath, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS
    Face : "beauty in the eyes of beholder" as PKing says - to me she's got the natural beauty we come to know from Korean girls.
    Boobs : B to C, enhanced.
    Shaven : yes
    Communication : can speak English very well for someone newly arrived in AU.

Greet up and shower
    Got shown to Ria's room and she was already inside in a figure hugging micro dress. Some quick intro conversation and we're into the shower. Mouthwash and thorough clean during some more get to know each other talk, honestly she carried the convo as much as I did given I was a bit zoned out from the waiting - very nice personality.

Catbath and BBBJ
    Ria set herself up and very organised with necessities at hand. Asked me to lay down and started with a sensual catbath to relax into it. Not going to go into every detail but her mint BBBJ is a bucket list experience. She obviously knows what she's doing and it's more the GFE style rather than PSE.

Return Catbath and Daty
    Ria had put in a lot of effort so I decided it was her turn. I don't always do this but thought it would be nice to give her a Catbath in return to get the arousal going. She obviously looks after herself and has a body which is to be admired and enjoyed, not just to be rushed into sex. It was time well spent and eventually made my way down below. Shaven and clean, it was my turn to give her some pleasure and (hopefully) I genuinely succeeded. Loved the look in her eye afterwards - surreal

Second round BBBJ
    So Ria gets me to lie back down and reaches for the dom. I naturally thought it was the main event. But she surprised me by going for another round of BBBJ. As always YMMV as perhaps it was the spur of the moment. She was also positioned well which let me admire and enjoy her body at the same time.

Sex
    Again, I won't go into the details because it can be embarassing for the WL. But we fully enjoyed several positions with Ria proactively changing it up as we went along. I don't kid myself that the WLs enjoy sessions as much as we do but I don't think there was much FOAM from Ria. There was no lack of effort on her part and she certainly looked after my needs and tbh it was a struggle not to blow too soon lol. And to top it all off, there was both LFK and DFK during the session, with overall GFE feel throughout. There was a nice cuddle session to end with.

WIR
    Yes. I don't always write ARs but credit where credit is due. Ria is a lovely and beautiful girl and I learnt a few things about her during our little chats.

I did ask her how long she will be working for - I suggest any bro who wants to visit Ria, you better make a booking and do it within the next month or two.

Treat her well please and show her that the bros in AU are better than the kboys back home.

Brother Aloscha approved lol

Great AR.

Now Ria got 3/4 stamps approval from the beef noodles soup brotherhood.

Only bro fatstache left lol

Need to have a actual beef noodle soup meal together to discuss.

Solid AR, I'm about it. Esp after my Korean massage last week.

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Only bro fatstache left lol
    Thanks mate, I'll take it from here. I booked Ria for tomorrow but woke up with COVID today, so will need to to wait at least a week.

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post

Thanks mate, I'll take it from here. I booked Ria for tomorrow but woke up with COVID today, so will need to to wait at least a week.
    Need your approval stamp so it will be 4/4 lol

Good well soon bro

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post

Take care bro, recover quickly!

Ria is a gem to be discovered. Elegant and experienced.

Her mint bbbj is kinda similar experience to ‘ ice and fire’ bj in Dongguan style service I reckon.

Btw, her boobs enchanted? Must be top notch job. Didn’t realize it lol

Yeh, they are enchanted and magical but yeh, I'm pretty sure they are enhanced. They're very nicely done and I'm sure Ria will be happy to hear you think so.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Thanks for this awesome review Mr A. You put me in the room.

I must agree with what you say about the N5M management team. Boris and Jacinda are always responsive on WeChat and they are always happy to help you find the right girl for your needs. I've been visiting N5M on and off for about 3 years and they have never failed me.

I was there last week for a session and got a real surprise when Sara pops up as the mamasan this day. Long-time N5M fans on this forum will remember Sara from a couple of years ago. Like the other hosts at N5M, Sara is wonderful to deal with. The N5M front office is the best in Sydney, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Thanks for this awesome review Mr A. You put me in the room.

I must agree with what you say about the N5M management team. Boris and Jacinda are always responsive on WeChat and they are always happy to help you find the right girl for your needs. I've been visiting N5M on and off for about 3 years and they have never failed me.

I was there last week for a session and got a real surprise when Sara pops up as the mamasan this day. Long-time N5M fans on this forum will remember Sara from a couple of years ago. Like the other hosts at N5M, Sara is wonderful to deal with. The N5M front office is the best in Sydney, IMHO.
    Thanks TC - she's a good service provider so helping her as well as bros here. It's easy to keep gems to yourself but it's not helping anyone.

Yes agree. They run a tight ship and respond quickly. As with everything, they can't be perfect especially when they are dependent on the WLs. Ms S helped me out and made sure I got great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That just the experience I wish to have. Thanks for AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review aloscha

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    Good AR review thanks! I've added her to my 'to do' list 😁

Ria is working today, make a booking to see her today~ She won't stay too long!!
    Call 0417888123
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 16-07-2022 at 11:52 AM.