Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer long or punchy AR's?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you prefer long or punchy AR's?

The Title says it all

Whether it's after a punt session of your own, looking for more honest info on a specific shop or girl, maybe you just want to be horny on your commute:

Do you prefer to read a full descriptive recount of the session like a light novel or a short paragraph which gets to the point? Maybe something in between, let me know your thoughts.

P.S. Would be nice to know what you believe is the type of gold standard information that all AR's should have (such as value, legit photos, price etc).

Have a lovely day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocarisweating View Post
    The Title says it all

Whether it's after a punt session of your own, looking for more honest info on a specific shop or girl, maybe you just want to be horny on your commute:

Do you prefer to read a full descriptive recount of the session like a light novel or a short paragraph which gets to the point? Maybe something in between, let me know your thoughts.

P.S. Would be nice to know what you believe is the type of gold standard information that all AR's should have (such as value, legit photos, price etc).

Have a lovely day.
    The more information the better. Especially for those punters with more sordid tastes and a bucket list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should do your reviews like the way you rate about wine or whiskey.

Banned
    AR should be like sex. Short and nice.

I'll fall asleep after two paragraphs

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    You should do your reviews like the way you rate about wine or whiskey.
    Pussy: Blueberries, honey and a hint of vanilla, traces of semen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Prefer short sharp to the point

Nothing worse then reading a novel I can never get through it.

I walked up 3 steps I drank some water …..Fark me a Hahhaha

To read, I like em all.

To write, I wish I could write em short but there's 2 reasons why I don't:
    1. I don't wanna omit something that might matter to someone else
    2. I sometimes read my old ARs to relive past punts and more details help

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most of those long "reviews" tend to read like PR material, rather than a punter report. Very easy to pick them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Most of those long "reviews" tend to read like PR material, rather than a punter report. Very easy to pick them.
    1000% and it’s the same few guys too, it’s like reading a Fucken infomercial hahahah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocarisweating View Post
    The Title says it all

Have a lovely day.

lol surely everyone would want straight to the point

location of the place including visibility and cleanliness
    if receptionist was okay and not an ass
    part 1 and part 2

why would u wanna hear a long ass story thats possibly made up XD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dont even read the long ones. i want information, not dribble.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    This is a great question Mr P.

My humble vote is for the longer form.

Think about it -- if you're in the market for a Mercedes, you'll read everything about the car you can get your hands on. Even after you've bought one, you'll probably read more stuff to make sure you can enjoy your beautiful purchase and get the most from your driving experience.

Planning a 6-week tour of Europe? Same thing.

So for me, if I'm interested in a girl and I see a review of her pop up, I want to know as much as possible. I'm looking for the longer read.

Essential information?

Detailed description of the girl. Accuracy of photos. Cost. Value for $$$. Attitude of the girl. Service level. Ease of booking. How the shop treated you. Would you return?

I think this is even more important if you plan to write a critical review. You need to explain why, in detail, with facts.

There was a guy on this forum years ago (not sure if he's still around) who wrote reviews that went for thousands of words. His name was Caffrey, or something very close to that. He was a storyteller, and I loved his reviews. Heaps of information. He put you in the room. He would even tell you what he was wearing to the session, which would be too much for some readers. Of course, it helped that he was also a good writer.

Veterans of this forum used to speak in revered tones about a guy called Steven Seagal. He is legendary for his long reviews. I never got to read any of them as they were published. Before my time.

Straight to the point, no need to go into too much detail.

Just the highlights.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shorter is best, I personally only pay attention to the lady’s description, even that can be subjective, the rest is ymmv or fantasy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hmm to be honest I write ARs for myself as much as for others. The description helps me remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hmm to be honest I write ARs for myself as much as for others. The description helps me remember.
    Exactly what it is for me too, even my feelings at the time.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Long and detailed are best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would love for there to be a thread for WL/ ML to review their customers/ experiences with them as well. There are reddit pages for strippers on reddit, but not much for full service women. It’s interesting because most WL really hate the AR stuff because it takes away the confidentiality that is assumed once you enter the room/ put, therefore I think it’s only fair that we have a platform for that too... I’m not sure, what are your opinions?

Each to their own I guess. I like giving enough detail for other punters to get the flavour of the session. Just going through the vulgar details of cocks and vaginas in one paragraph is really just a description of sex - same same. It's the "but different" that ARs should highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Used to write in my own "diary" to help me remember the epic sessions. Lol should publish the stories when I get older.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast