Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Massage St Marys ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ruby Massage St Marys ??

Passed this shop on Phillip St last week on my way to Saigon Princess never noticed it before anyone tried or know if it's legit massage only or extras available?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm going to bet it is not legit. Ad in viet paper looking for viet girls aged 18-30, and their wechat has a pic of a girls nice little butt....

So yeah, all signs point to potential for extras.

Interestingly it seems the owner of a tutoring company has an interest in the shop as well, which, you know, I'm not sure how many parents would be thrilled about..
    Then again parents are fine sending their kids to a conspiracy theorist, illegal weapons carrying maths tutor, so what would I know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmax View Post
    Passed this shop on Phillip St last week on my way to Saigon Princess never noticed it before anyone tried or know if it's legit massage only or extras available?
    Some girls from Saigon work there apparently

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was gonna take one for the team. Came across their account on Zalo. I asked for more info like any photo and rates but all they said was come and find out.
    Eventually that account for banned on Zalo so I didn't bother after that. I searched on Google and it doesn't exist. So this must be a new shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the mention
    Will try to make a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I'm going to bet it is not legit. Ad in viet paper looking for viet girls aged 18-30, and their wechat has a pic of a girls nice little butt....

So yeah, all signs point to potential for extras.

Interestingly it seems the owner of a tutoring company has an interest in the shop as well, which, you know, I'm not sure how many parents would be thrilled about..
    Then again parents are fine sending their kids to a conspiracy theorist, illegal weapons carrying maths tutor, so what would I know?
    Could be expanding the business….
    Kids do tutoring / parent does the punting
    Business owner - doubled income

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    Could be expanding the business….
    Kids do tutoring / parent does the punting
    Business owner - doubled income
    You're saying nice 18yo girls tutor the kids then afterwards the same girls "tutor" the parents?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    You're saying nice 18yo girls tutor the kids then afterwards the same girls "tutor" the parents?
    I was thinking along the lines of the tutoring happening at the same time (no time wasted for the parent). Also it would allow flexibility since the 18yo girl can choose to do maths tutoring some days and ‘biology’ in other days

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Suddenly a lot more Dads interested in being more involved with their kids education. "No darling, you stay home and relax, I'll take the kids to tutoring.."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Suddenly a lot more Dads interested in being more involved with their kids education. "No darling, you stay home and relax, I'll take the kids to tutoring.."
    Win / Win isn’t it? The only issue if the mums start to suspect something because the dads are unusually helpful and that’s where it all falls apart….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of the tutoring happening at the same time (no time wasted for the parent). Also it would allow flexibility since the 18yo girl can choose to do maths tutoring some days and ‘biology’ in other days
    I know what you mean. That reminds me of plenty of Jav videos of the same concept heh

Potential new business endeavour? ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the new shop is affiliated with Saigon I would think the old shop must closing if so hopefully the rooms are bigger at Ruby.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If the new shop is affiliated with Saigon I would think the old shop must closing if so hopefully the rooms are bigger at Ruby.
    I would say not affiliated, contact name not the same.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went there today and some info below.

Contact

$40 for 30 minutes,
    $50 for 45 minutes
    $60 for 1h
    Close at 7:30 PM

Walked in and it is all new inside.

Asked what type of massage they do and manager Ann told me it was sensual only.
    Ok , booked for 1 hour with her and did payment at 5:50 PM.

Had 4th room on left at the end of the corridor.
    4 rooms , in total , with room sizes probably about 1.5 times bigger than the first room at Saigon Princess.
    New tables , led lights in red colour running along the bottom of the walls.
    Room was warmed up with air con and had one of the electric diffuser's with smoke and a light fragrance to set the mood nicely.
    Music is through a speaker in ceiling and was played louder than most other massage places and yes, dividing wall has obligatory 100mm gap from the ceiling.
    Must be one of the council requirements.

"Take your clothes off and lie down please" and then she heads out of room.
    Strip to my boxers and lay down on table.
    New tables and a much higher round pillow for the head which is quite comfortable.
    Ann comes back in room with oil and promptly says
    "I take this off for you, more comfortable"
    No objections there from me.

Oil in her hands and she starts massaging me from shoulders down.
    Massage is relaxing as she had told me and no firmness at all.
    Before too long the sneaky hand slide between the legs towards the crown jewels start.

$50 for nude body slide and an extra $30 for BJ she tells me.
    I opt for the body slide and her clothes come off.

Anne is probably late 30's to mid 40's , darker skin , about 150cm tall and maybe a size 8 with A cup size.
    Sensual body slide up and down using her legs, waist and breasts , hot breaths blowing into my ear as she she rubbing her breasts on my back.
    She asks me to turn around and some more sliding up and down on me with her body and me discovering her body some more with my hands.
    You know the rest of the story guys without me boring you with more details.

As she was cleaning herself up , one of rhe other ladies started talking to her through the door in the hallway , couldn't understand as I don't speak Vietnamese.

Ann said she would go and get a hot towel and clean the oil off me.
    I was expecting some more of relaxing massage as this had only been 30 minutes but thought there was an issue and she had to end the session early.

She came back and wiped me down and as I was getting dressed I asked what happens now as it had only been 30 minutes.
    She had a confused look on her face and I showed her the payment time on my phone which was 5:50 PM , time now was 6:25 PM.
    She apologised and asked if I wanted to finish the time with more massaging.
    I told her no thanks as I was already halfway dressed and said for her next time I'll pay for half an hour and to give me an hour massage and she agreed.
    Fingers crossed she doesn't "forget" about it.

I did see the other lady and she was younger , about 160cm tall with a little bit of a belly on her.

Personally , in hindsight for the same cost I could get a full hour at Juliet's with all the options available or go to Saigon Princess for a better massage.

Shop is still relatively new so time will tell how much busier they get.
    Last edited by Stefana; 09-06-2022 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes rooms are bigger

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say not affiliated, contact name not the same.
    I don't think it's affiliated but definitely Vietnamese shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefana View Post
    Went there today and some info below.

Contact

$40 for 30 minutes,
    $50 for 45 minutes
    $60 for 1h
    Close at 7:30 PM

Walked in and it is all new inside.

Asked what type of massage they do and manager Ann told me it was sensual only.
    Ok , booked for 1 hour with her and did payment at 5:50 PM.

Had 4th room on left at the end of the corridor.
    4 rooms , in total , with room sizes probably about 1.5 times bigger than the first room at Saigon Princess.
    New tables , led lights in red colour running along the bottom of the walls.
    Room was warmed up with air con and had one of the electric diffuser's with smoke and a light fragrance to set the mood nicely.
    Music is through a speaker in ceiling and was played louder than most other massage places and yes, dividing wall has obligatory 100mm gap from the ceiling.
    Must be one of the council requirements.

"Take your clothes off and lie down please" and then she heads out of room.
    Strip to my boxers and lay down on table.
    New tables and a much higher round pillow for the head which is quite comfortable.
    Ann comes back in room with oil and promptly says
    "I take this off for you, more comfortable"
    No objections there from me.

Oil in her hands and she starts massaging me from shoulders down.
    Massage is relaxing as she had told me and no firmness at all.
    Before too long the sneaky hand slide between the legs towards the crown jewels start.

$50 for nude body slide and an extra $30 for BJ she tells me.
    I opt for the body slide and her clothes come off.

Anne is probably late 30's to mid 40's , darker skin , about 150cm tall and maybe a size 8 with A cup size.
    Sensual body slide up and down using her legs, waist and breasts , hot breaths blowing into my ear as she she rubbing her breasts on my back.
    She asks me to turn around and some more sliding up and down on me with her body and me discovering her body some more with my hands.
    You know the rest of the story guys without me boring you with more details.

As she was cleaning herself up , one of rhe other ladies started talking to her through the door in the hallway , couldn't understand as I don't speak Vietnamese.

Ann said she would go and get a hot towel and clean the oil off me.
    I was expecting some more of relaxing massage as this had only been 30 minutes but thought there was an issue and she had to end the session early.

She came back and wiped me down and as I was getting dressed I asked what happens now as it had only been 30 minutes.
    She had a confused look on her face and I showed her the payment time on my phone which was 5:50 PM , time now was 6:25 PM.
    She apologised and asked if I wanted to finish the time with more massaging.
    I told her no thanks as I was already halfway dressed and said for her next time I'll pay for half an hour and to give me an hour massage and she agreed.
    Fingers crossed she doesn't "forget" about it.

I did see the other lady and she was younger , about 160cm tall with a little bit of a belly on her.

Personally , in hindsight for the same cost I could get a full hour at Juliet's with all the options available or go to Saigon Princess for a better massage.

Shop is still relatively new so time will tell how much busier they get.
    Thanks for doing the recon work mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No worries , we will have to see some more reviews to see how this place pans out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alritey fellas, popped in there today (10/6) 10am. Yeah, much bigger and spacious rooms compared to SP. Saw the Mamasan, Cindy. Full service is on offer at $150. Passed that as she really was not my type plus ridiculous prices when added to the massage costs. Paid for the half hour $40. Just needed a quick release so paid her 1 pineapple 🍍 for the B2B and handjob.
    One plus for this place is the 1st room has a Tantric massage chair which was where we did our dirty business. Blasted my load all over her belly and tits and the evil deed was done and dusted. She was the only one there at the time. Anyways, nice enuf lady , massage would be 4/10.
    W.I.R....nah. Maybe if the WeChat is up for this place and I can see the younger Viet girls.... Hope this helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless you really want a massage it will save you $$ by just going the Juliet Natural Therapy in Queen Street, St Marys, you cannot miss the place has a large conspicuous Gents Club sign on footpath (how council allows it is a mystery). $65 for 30 mins and with the right lady that gets you almost everything. A couple of the ladis will try to short time you by walking out after you cum. No showered offered unless asked. BBFS is also offered - so be careful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast