So I've been going through all my ARs that I've done over the years an just reminiscing on the good times I've had with WLs that either no longer work or have most likely gone back to their own country. So I thought I'll do a list of the most memorable WLs I've punted with.

These WLs below were the most amazing in terms of service or looks or both. To quote Game of Thrones.

"They were the WLs who guarded the loins of men and we shall never see their like again"

- C Michele at 42G - She was my first punt ever at 42G. Booked her after reading AssandLeg's AR on her and my god she was the tightest girl ever. Felt like my dick was being choked out.
- K Lily at 42G - My god she was just amazing and so full of energy. From the moment she steps into the room. It was all systems go. Non stop DFK, amazing service, all positions and I think once she might of swallowed my cum now that I think about it. Even when we were resting after a fuck, she'd be kissing me non stop.
- C Tiffany at Ginza Empire/Club - No words could describe how amazing she was. I remember every line up (back when Ginza regularly did line ups). If I saw her there I'd pick her no questions ask. I just remember the second time I saw her she was so horny that during CG, she literally hopped off and just stuck her pussy in my face for some DATY.
- K Rebecca - I mean what can I say. There are tonnes of ARs about her including mine. I was lucky to be able to see her twice over the time she was working. Tight tanned beach bod and non stop DFK and pussy slides. Just awesome all round.
- C Coco Ginza Club - The famous ice queen herself who I found wasn't a ice queen at all. Just super friendly from the get go and omg so fucking hot. Like one of those fancy girls you'd find at a club and a killer body to boot. Lots of kissing, playing around, DATY and I got 2 shots off her. Just amazing.
- Indo Angel 42G - I mean another girl I'd always book if she was available. Angel was just perfect. Non stop DFK, super soft tits and just a killer body overall. When she got me, she'd always grab my hands and lead me to the room. Just super GFE all round. Never had a crap session with her.
- Private C Mimi - So Mimi did use to work at 42G before going private. Tiny pocket rocket and the kissing my god. It was like she was trying to choke you with her tongue. Just super fun and a fucking squirter too man wish I could book her again. I think she moved interstate now.
- Private J Yuna - Yuna was bloody awesome. Super friendly, lots of DFK, killer body and ass. Just overall top shelf lady. She was expensive but worth it.
- J Koto at Ginza Empire - Still remember this J girl. Came in and was super friendly and constantly thanked me for booking her. She had technique and knew how to use her body for a man's pleasure. We were entangled together for that 1 hour session and I just can't forget it.
- Jerry/Chelsea - I mean she still works at N5M as a manager but man I remember rocking up to 42G one day and the receptionist was like. Jerry is available. As it was written in my AR felt like I unlocked a secret level. She was amazing, sexy, confident and chatting with her felt like I was talking with a long lost friend. Really need to pop into N5M one day and just catch up.

Also I've got ARs written about all of these girls if you guys are interested in reading about the sessions.