Banned
    Maya....5 Star City
    Blue...5 Star City
    Nana...Dreamgirls
    Scarlett...42 G
    Clare...Ginza Empire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Was this Emma a Thai girl, leggy slim body with a nice round ass, used to also work at Crows Nest and absolutely LOVED having her arsehole eaten out? She would face-sit on me for Part 2 and present her beautifully clean arsehole to be eaten out.

If yes, oh boy yeah I remember her. She was Hot!
    She definitely worked at 429 and Poplar, not sure about Crows Nest. Probably the same and yes she had an amazing butthole

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was fortunate to meet Emma, only one word can describe her, and that’s Goddess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    According to her, arriving in Sydney on 26th July.
    I bet she would be keen to return and make money here. In Japan, employment is not all easy to find. Many young people are disillusioned with the current employment scene. No wonder we are seeing more Japanese girls arriving in Australia.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I bet she would be keen to return and make money here. In Japan, employment is not all easy to find. Many young people are disillusioned with the current employment scene. No wonder we are seeing more Japanese girls arriving in Australia.
    Who wouldn't be? The Japanese economy is a bit of a basket case. They went from a "lost decade" to "lost decadeS", literally nonexistent economic growth from the 90s, right through the 00s, 10s and now they're living through the 20s in the same sluggish way.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wait is this the koto I wrote a AR on at Ginza empire? If so Fuck yea!

Banned
    Who wouldn't be? The Japanese economy is a bit of a basket case. They went from a "lost decade" to "lost decadeS", literally nonexistent economic growth from the 90s, right through the 00s, 10s and now they're living through the 20s in the same sluggish way.
    Japanese unemployment rate is just under 3%
    It’s the current exchange rate that the girls are drawn by.. currently 94 yen/ A$

When you saw your regular WL that you like, finally quit the industry, it makes me happy and sad at same time lol.

Happy that now she can lives a normal live, far from this business.
    Sad because I will missing her a lot.

Lucky I got a session with her on her last day and shift. And I saw her throwing all her wl's equipments, after my session.

(Note I will not posting her wl's name or which shop she work, for her personal privacy).

She’s quitting for good, and you’ve gotten best memory with her. That’s priceless.

If our favorite beef noodle house closing down, we’re not gonna quit beef noodle Lol

Just take a break, and move on, bro. Punting is not everything in our life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was this Emma a Thai girl, leggy slim body with a nice round ass, used to also work at Crows Nest and absolutely LOVED having her arsehole eaten out? She would face-sit on me for Part 2 and present her beautifully clean arsehole to be eaten out.

If yes, oh boy yeah I remember her. She was Hot!
    Speaking of Emma's butthole, a memory just popped into my mind.
    Emma and I were arguing about something while in the 69 position, to shut me up she pushed my head into the table by shoving her asshole into my mouth.
    I miss that girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is only 1 Emma for me!

Emma@DOS, cant get enough of her! Oh i missed her sexy body and delicious tits!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I was thinking about Diana. She was something really special.
    She was at Ginza around 8 years ago. I saw her 4 times I think which is a record for me.
    First time I saw her she was only 18 and I saw her again a couple of days later.
    Then I saw her again when she came back a year later and she was 19 and then again another year later when she was 20.
    She was in a league of her own. A Japanese/Western halfie who was drop dead gorgeous, had an impossibly perfectly proportioned body and was totally sweet and GFE but also a total slut who took it up the arse, on the face, did CIMWS, did everything.
    Just a totally amazing girl!
    She has been matched, but never surpassed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yoko of Tokyo Cats (forerunner of Ginza)

Amazing service; fabulous attitude that helped her to overcome adversity and life challenges. A much more dignified and resilient personality than I suspect many of the punters who experienced her exceptional service appreciated.

I befriended her while she was at Tokyo Cats. For those who might have wondered about her sudden disappearance, she suffered a cruel, horrific beating at the hands of the female mamasan who used to used to run the place with Wilson. I saw photos of the aftermath. It was brutal. She put on considerable weight, but gradually recovered physically and emotionally, and eventually came back as Hanna at several places; Vixens in Marrickville , Newtown 70; Zinia South Strathfield and Zinia's second shop near Rochdale; as well as a private place in the city. Wilson tried to lure her back back in Ginza's early days, but she was wise enough to turn that down. Her dream was to find a way to stay in Australia; but couldn't find a way to do that. She tried setting up a legitimate fashion store near the CBD, but that failed. She seriously overstayed her visa and was always on edge about being chased by the Department of Immigration. I gather they caught up with her (at least I hope that's what happened) because I suddenly lost contact in 2014. If anyone has any information about what happened to her after that, please pm.

I expect there will be many long-time forum members who remember her exceptional service and friendliness, but I expect far fewer will have been as fortunate as I was to get to know her well. She deserved much better than the cards life dealt her while I knew her. I hope things worked out well for her after we parted company.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kiki at 533.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Jasmin Ginza 2013

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post

Amazing service; fabulous attitude that helped her to overcome adversity and life challenges. A much more dignified and resilient personality than I suspect many of the punters who experienced her exceptional service appreciated.

I befriended her while she was at Tokyo Cats. For those who might have wondered about her sudden disappearance, she suffered a cruel, horrific beating at the hands of the female mamasan who used to used to run the place with Wilson. I saw photos of the aftermath. It was brutal. She put on considerable weight, but gradually recovered physically and emotionally, and eventually came back as Hanna at several places; Vixens in Marrickville , Newtown 70; Zinia South Strathfield and Zinia's second shop near Rochdale; as well as a private place in the city. Wilson tried to lure her back back in Ginza's early days, but she was wise enough to turn that down. Her dream was to find a way to stay in Australia; but couldn't find a way to do that. She tried setting up a legitimate fashion store near the CBD, but that failed. She seriously overstayed her visa and was always on edge about being chased by the Department of Immigration. I gather they caught up with her (at least I hope that's what happened) because I suddenly lost contact in 2014. If anyone has any information about what happened to her after that, please pm.

I expect there will be many long-time forum members who remember her exceptional service and friendliness, but I expect far fewer will have been as fortunate as I was to get to know her well. She deserved much better than the cards life dealt her while I knew her. I hope things worked out well for her after we parted company.
    That's cruel. Suppose everybody doesn't get the Cinderella ending.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tiffany at Summerville
    Arianna at MAC

I'd pay a fair amount for one more FS with these girls.

Banned

I hope Karma caught up with bitch that beat her....

Banned
    Korean Blue at 5 Star....

Senior Member(無間使者)

I'm so sad to hear this as Yoko was my go to back in the Tokyo cats days (I still remember my first visit to her so vividly), I was a once a week visitor as that's all I could afford back then and I have a very nice experience where she even made me birthday cookies.... I can't believe she went around to other shops and I never knew, I would have definitely gone to see her.

@verbatim2 I hope you don't mind DMing me any more details as I always wondered what happened to her so if there's any more details to the story I'd love to hear more.
    I'm still processing the sadness of this story as she really deserved so much more.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast