Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anitta- Young Columbian that is a stunner and was a stripper!

Anita read this thread. So better be civil. And be gentleman

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Anita read this thread. So better be civil. And be gentleman
    Agree PKING2. Her pics are real. I think she’s pretty, but looks are subjective

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Yes and she funny as well, she asked did I come there because of the review. I said yes, I thought the owner showed her the review. But she hasn't read it she keep asking to show her, so because positive review anyway, I showed her. And she laughing her ass off, when she read her pussy is so tight and can make you come very easy. And she start asking me, is that true if tight can make men cum easily. What a funny girl.

I agree looks can be subjective, but pretty can be universal as well. Real ugly girl with sugarcoating her, still ugly when you ask your friend. And real pretty girl even if you badmouthing her to your friend, she still pretty in your friend eyes.

And for sure she is a real pretty one. Looks like the hot chick from deadpool

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree again PKING2, she seems like a sweet girl. More a GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Hmmm… Rooster18’s review at the top of this thread says “Glad to say the photos of her are def her.”

So which is it? ��
    Seems to be some mixed opinions about Anitta but my points to clarify are;

1. Photos are def her and probably like 99.9% of all photos has been touched up. Like packaging, these are made to look better as a selling point.
    2. I described "my" experience as how I saw her and all bros can read into as they like or comprehend to their own judgement, She is def. inexperience and well all punts are very unique in their own right,... I dont think I misled anyone esp the sex part...
    3. I think she's pretty but again it is subjective but for a South American, I hadnt seem many WLs prettier than her.. Again this is from my personal experience.
    4. I think there can be bit more decorum when giving feedback.. If she's not your taste, def should say that but maybe we can be more tasteful... ? Example.. She's bad punt and scored her 3/10???
    5. Lastly since my review, she's obviously gotten very busy and this might have impacted on her??? Again she's not an experience WL and seems to only want to do this for a very short time before stopping...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Seems to be some mixed opinions about Anitta but my points to clarify are;

1. Photos are def her and probably like 99.9% of all photos has been touched up. Like packaging, these are made to look better as a selling point.
    2. I described "my" experience as how I saw her and all bros can read into as they like or comprehend to their own judgement, She is def. inexperience and well all punts are very unique in their own right,... I dont think I misled anyone esp the sex part...
    3. I think she's pretty but again it is subjective but for a South American, I hadnt seem many WLs prettier than her.. Again this is from my personal experience.
    4. I think there can be bit more decorum when giving feedback.. If she's not your taste, def should say that but maybe we can be more tasteful... ? Example.. She's bad punt and scored her 3/10???
    5. Lastly since my review, she's obviously gotten very busy and this might have impacted on her??? Again she's not an experience WL and seems to only want to do this for a very short time before stopping...
    Good advice brother and thanks for sharing
    Enjoy visiting this shop as good environment. Looking for to visit her before she stop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like others, I was inspired by Rooster to check her out.

My unbiased review below. PKing if you are concerned about WLs reading their own reviews then maybe don’t show them where to find them?

Positives:
    Very friendly, good conversation.
    22yo
    Petite
    Face is pretty from certain angles. (Otherwise face is nothing special - has a bit of an oriental look to her.)
    Engaging eyes
    BBBJ is good
    Obliging, nothing really is an issue/problem
    Multiple shots encouraged. Not a clock watcher
    Pussy gets naturally moist (doesn’t need lube). Tastes pretty good (no smell like Ronny12345 mentioned).
    Real photos taken at the shop

Negatives:
    No CIM
    Dark coloured pussy with chunky flaps (nothing beats a pink pussy with tiny lips)
    Pussy is a little loose - takes 3-4 FIV no problem
    Shaved pussy but stubble is a little rough.
    LFK only (although does allow small amounts of tongue)
    I like small perky tits but hers are small and weird shaped. Don’t even come close to fitting in your hands. (The shop misleadingly describes her as C cups and busty which she is not - more like A cup pancakes).
    Bod is small but straight up and down, kind of a boyish appearance - is it possible s/he/it is post-op?
    Unenthusiastic, Ronny12345 mentioned she said she doesn’t like sex - that makes sense.
    No pole in the room to see her pole dance moves! LOL

Summary
    Not as amazing as others have mentioned but not bad. She is small, petite and good for BBBJ. Overall recommended

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There’s been a few varying reviews/feedback for Annita and I’m contemplating whether making a booking or not. E.g. pretty face, not pretty, loose vs right, starfish experience vs willing. I know each person will have their own personal experience. Anyone else care to share their honest feedback if they’ve spent time with Anitta? … random question, does she have an accent?
    Thanks
    Alex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick1988 View Post
    There’s been a few varying reviews/feedback for Annita and I’m contemplating whether making a booking or not. E.g. pretty face, not pretty, loose vs right, starfish experience vs willing. I know each person will have their own personal experience. Anyone else care to share their honest feedback if they’ve spent time with Anitta? … random question, does she have an accent?
    Thanks
    Alex
    Here is my two cents on Annita as I also got curious after the post. She has a cute face and is honestly quite young (she told me 22). She doesn't seem that experienced but is willing to please so you'l need to guide her. I agree with all the pros Max69 mentioned however I didn't think she was loose - YMMV.

Also she speaks with a bit of an accent yes. All in all, it was a fun hour

Banned
    It appears the majority have positive views about Anitta. Nice to see a non Asian girl in an Asian shop.

Saw Anitta last week and I find her HOT in the looks department and nice break from the Asian girls. Her body is banging and yes lacking in the chest department but we had a good time! Agree with the grapes hanging between her legs but I am not a big DATY guys so didn't bother me.

I think her service is pretty good, I think you have to make a connection first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    they are not subjective when they are simply fucking hot. Its hot or not, bit like tinder...swipe left or right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she defs looks hot

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It appears the majority have positive views about Anitta. Nice to see a non Asian girl in an Asian shop.
    Since Mamasan Yuri returns, I can see some focus for this shop gradually improving. Few new Japanese girls on roster too. Have to work harder for punting money 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Saw Anitta last week and I find her HOT in the looks department and nice break from the Asian girls. Her body is banging and yes lacking in the chest department but we had a good time! Agree with the grapes hanging between her legs but I am not a big DATY guys so didn't bother me.

I think her service is pretty good, I think you have to make a connection first.
    Thanks for sharing your input. Looking forward to visit.

Thanks brother Rooster18 for TOFTT of Anita
    Good read mate
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Checker her out, she is worth a trip

Shop Owner
    Anitta is working today until 8PM. Please come to enjoy the good service! Book Now!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is this girl possibly Marcella or Danny from MAC?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No. It's not.

Too short for Marcella and too blonde and to much artwork for Danny.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    No. It's not.

Too short for Marcella and too blonde and to much artwork for Danny.
    Thanks for the reply nostromo!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Like others, I was inspired by Rooster to check her out.

My unbiased review below. PKing if you are concerned about WLs reading their own reviews then maybe don’t show them where to find them?

Positives:
    Very friendly, good conversation.
    22yo
    Petite
    Face is pretty from certain angles. (Otherwise face is nothing special - has a bit of an oriental look to her.)
    Engaging eyes
    BBBJ is good
    Obliging, nothing really is an issue/problem
    Multiple shots encouraged. Not a clock watcher
    Pussy gets naturally moist (doesn’t need lube). Tastes pretty good (no smell like Ronny12345 mentioned).
    Real photos taken at the shop

Negatives:
    No CIM
    Dark coloured pussy with chunky flaps (nothing beats a pink pussy with tiny lips)
    Pussy is a little loose - takes 3-4 FIV no problem
    Shaved pussy but stubble is a little rough.
    LFK only (although does allow small amounts of tongue)
    I like small perky tits but hers are small and weird shaped. Don’t even come close to fitting in your hands. (The shop misleadingly describes her as C cups and busty which she is not - more like A cup pancakes).
    Bod is small but straight up and down, kind of a boyish appearance - is it possible s/he/it is post-op?
    Unenthusiastic, Ronny12345 mentioned she said she doesn’t like sex - that makes sense.
    No pole in the room to see her pole dance moves! LOL

Summary
    Not as amazing as others have mentioned but not bad. She is small, petite and good for BBBJ. Overall recommended
    Thanks for additional intel
    She is worth visiting imo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast