Was in and around Surry Hills and thought to change it up a bit from the recent J Girls which have been a bit hit and miss lately.

Looked up Diva for a massage and came across a beautiful photo of Anitta. It said European but she's actually South American from Colombia. Colombia has one of the most beautiful women in the world. I did think the photos were too good to be true but thought why not... Called up, got the booking and found parking relatively easily in Commonwealth St.

Was told $240 for 45mins so I thought this wasnt the exotic massage price, must be FS price so I just went with the flow..

So in summary;

Date: Early June
Shop: Diva Body Tone
Name : Anitta
Price : $240/ 45mins
Service : Innocent GFE, cathbath, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, FS
Face : Very pretty and def young.. Early 20s for sure. Glad to say the photos of her are def her. (taken in the shop as well) She's slightly more tan but expect that from a beautiful South American.
Boobs : A-B with one pieced nipple.
Body: Young, slim with a nice shape ass.
Shaven : yes
Communication : Can speak English well. Been here for nearly 3 years travelling around Oz.

Anitta is a head turner even though she probably only 160cm tall and has a stunning face with deep eyes. Some small nice tatts but not too many and a pieced nipple and tongue which feels great when giving a BBBJ. Awesome ass. Now she's said she has only been doing this for a bit and was actually a stripper at one of the clubs at the Cross and will only be doing this for another month or so max.

Sex
Being quite young, Anitta is quite in-experienced which I was a bit surprised as I always think South Americans girls are sex machines. Anitta is more like your GFE but willing and able to let you do what u like and let u lead. Pussy is tight and can squeeze if not too careful, u be cumming too quickly.

WIR
Yes. Anitta is a lovely and beautiful young girl but dont expect an experience WL or PSE session

If you have never tried a really young South American beauty, you better make a booking and do it within the few weeks otherwise she will be gone.. I think she has been a bit of a hidden gem..

Colombian women are beautiful gifts from the heavens...