Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anitta- Young Columbian that is a stunner and was a stripper!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anitta- Young Columbian that is a stunner and was a stripper!

Was in and around Surry Hills and thought to change it up a bit from the recent J Girls which have been a bit hit and miss lately.

Looked up Diva for a massage and came across a beautiful photo of Anitta. It said European but she's actually South American from Colombia. Colombia has one of the most beautiful women in the world. I did think the photos were too good to be true but thought why not... Called up, got the booking and found parking relatively easily in Commonwealth St.

Was told $240 for 45mins so I thought this wasnt the exotic massage price, must be FS price so I just went with the flow..

So in summary;

Date: Early June
    Shop: Diva Body Tone
    Name : Anitta
    Price : $240/ 45mins
    Service : Innocent GFE, cathbath, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, FS
    Face : Very pretty and def young.. Early 20s for sure. Glad to say the photos of her are def her. (taken in the shop as well) She's slightly more tan but expect that from a beautiful South American.
    Boobs : A-B with one pieced nipple.
    Body: Young, slim with a nice shape ass.
    Shaven : yes
    Communication : Can speak English well. Been here for nearly 3 years travelling around Oz.

Anitta is a head turner even though she probably only 160cm tall and has a stunning face with deep eyes. Some small nice tatts but not too many and a pieced nipple and tongue which feels great when giving a BBBJ. Awesome ass. Now she's said she has only been doing this for a bit and was actually a stripper at one of the clubs at the Cross and will only be doing this for another month or so max.

Sex
    Being quite young, Anitta is quite in-experienced which I was a bit surprised as I always think South Americans girls are sex machines. Anitta is more like your GFE but willing and able to let you do what u like and let u lead. Pussy is tight and can squeeze if not too careful, u be cumming too quickly.

WIR
    Yes. Anitta is a lovely and beautiful young girl but dont expect an experience WL or PSE session

If you have never tried a really young South American beauty, you better make a booking and do it within the few weeks otherwise she will be gone.. I think she has been a bit of a hidden gem..

Colombian women are beautiful gifts from the heavens...

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    How can the shop describe her as European when she's Colombian? Huge difference guys! Colombia is not in Europe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man! I just checked the photos! She looks hot! Thanks for the review! Never visited this shop but I think I should!

Book fully, seems like the AR has had a positive effect for this young lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for this review Rooster 18, i rang up and booked her last night after reading your review. I spent 1 hour with her today i was her first customer from 12 to 1pm your review was spot on i dont need to add anything as you covered it perfectly, she said she is only here for a couple more weeks so id imagine she will be booked solid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Book fully, seems like the AR has had a positive effect for this young lady.
    We take the good with the bad when posting a review.

I appreciate when other bros review girls that I wonder about and def helps with my decision making.

She's a lovely girl... If she was one of those that completely rocks the earth, I would probably keep quiet for a few more weeks at least but like I said I think she was a bit of a hidden gem..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Thank you for this review Rooster 18, i rang up and booked her last night after reading your review. I spent 1 hour with her today i was her first customer from 12 to 1pm your review was spot on i dont need to add anything as you covered it perfectly, she said she is only here for a couple more weeks so id imagine she will be booked solid
    Cheers Lazor,

Good that u felt the same...

Anitta looks stunning! So is she Columbian or European (as per the roster), regardless looks nice, will be there tonight.

Shop Owner
    Anitta is working tonight until 10pm. Please come and book now! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She does certainly look hot

Shop Owner
    Anitta, NEW Pretty Face and Young European Girl, Age 20, 163cm, C Cup Slim and Curve Body! Sexy and Busty! Good Customer Service!

Anitta is working tonight until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Can anyone confirm if she actually looks as good as her pics? I know Nadia's pics looks really good, but in real life while it is the same girl, she doesn't look anywhere near as good as her pics.
    Not even close to the pics.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anitta

45 minutes session with anita .
    She is new, started recently after stripping . Only here for a month .

Experience , she qas a dead beat . Just lay there with litreally no expression, happy to please but litrally has not energy . I used to fuck lie a rabnot at 23.
    I even asked her " do you like sex" she was like " not really " .

Not sure how these idiots are giving such great reviews lol. Dont fall for it.

Yes, she is young 23, 6 or 6.5 petite . Pussy stinks and not the best very flappy. Enjoy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who are you referring to Anitta or Nadia?
    Anitta. She is not that pretty in real life like on the pics

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alex2019 View Post
    Anitta. She is not pretty in real life at all.
    Hmmm… Rooster18’s review at the top of this thread says “Glad to say the photos of her are def her.”

So which is it? 🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone confirm if she actually looks as good as her pics? I know Nadia's pics looks really good, but in real life while it is the same girl, she doesn't look anywhere near as good as her pics.
    Words out of my mouth there about Nadia. I don’t know how they do it.

She is very pretty, nuff said

Note this is Anitta, to clear any misunderstanding.

@alex better edit your post. She read this thread as well. It is not good to be "that" person
    Last edited by PKING2; 09-06-2022 at 06:18 PM. Reason: To make it clear

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post

@alex better edit your post. She read this thread as well. It is not good to be "that" person
    PKing, I know you're referring to Anitta. Just for clarity

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post

Note this is Anitta, to clear any misunderstanding.

What post? The topic was about Anitta. My response was for her. Who reads this post?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast