Thread: Pregnant ML's ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Pregnant ML's ?

I have noticed there seems to be a "growing" number of them around..

time of year ?
    or more likely PR help ?

But you gotta be careful mentioning sometimes. I congratulated on of regulars recently and she got most upset an complained that she didn't know why she was gaining weight.
    The following week she actually thanked me as she found out in time. Seems she was single and definitely did NOT want a child. Seems she was liking the extra $$'s for BBFS (which I didn't know she was providing).
    Turns out she was pretty ignorant about birth control and was in dire need of instructions. Sorry guys if I stopped one of you bbfs regulars. !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bbfs or not, still got a chance to get pregnant, and some of them got a bf to impregnate them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some might have a fetish for that type of stuff so opportunity to charge even more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yepp, had a pregnant WL a few years back... older Chinese lady with a big ready to pop belly in Bondi. I was in a bad place at the time and went ahead with it despite my misgivings. Spent a lot of time looking in the mirror after that. Pregnant WLs are a dark, dark thing. Best to keep away.

Banned
    You'd be surprised how many MLs and WLs are not on the pill. Many don't bother or want to take the pill. Be careful guys if you don't want to be a daddy. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I sometimes wonder how ignorant some of these younger M L's are about sex and their own bodies in general.

they tend to be ignorant about protecting themselves and what to look out for. Most just want the dollars and will do anything for them (the $$'s).
    That said, the older ones who are overly cautious probably have a BF or husband. who probably doesn't know what they do as they don't actually live together.
    those that get prewgnant, might have to fuck their hubby for the first time to coverup things.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I have noticed there seems to be a "growing" number of them around..

time of year ?
    or more likely PR help ?

But you gotta be careful mentioning sometimes. I congratulated on of regulars recently and she got most upset an complained that she didn't know why she was gaining weight.
    The following week she actually thanked me as she found out in time. Seems she was single and definitely did NOT want a child. Seems she was liking the extra $$'s for BBFS (which I didn't know she was providing).
    Turns out she was pretty ignorant about birth control and was in dire need of instructions. Sorry guys if I stopped one of you bbfs regulars. !!
    Hope she ended up " thanking you " 😉 generously bro.
    You saved her a lot of $$$ is she was single and not ready for a child.