Thread: RENA - Petite BBBJ Queen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

RENA - Petite BBBJ Queen.

Been overseas recently so wasn’t sure how new this one was but felt I needed my ginza hit either way. My punting mate recommended Mayu who used to work at 108Mirage (not a guaranteed Part3 apparently), but now we have full access at ginza!

Unfortunately, I think she might be the new IT girl, cos she was already booked out. So looking at the roster RENA looked to have very similar if not better stats. Txted and high-tailed over to GE.

SCOPING
    She popped her head in after knocking and I was greeted by a bright eyed, smiling face, that tbh didn’t look very Japanese. She has some nice features - round eyes, defined cheekbones and nose framed by long hair, that she kept tied up. Small and petite definitely. Was already undressed so she took her heels off and started to strip. She just dropped out of view. I’m about 175ish and stood more than a head over her.

She is definitely slim with pale skin which I like, but not to the skinny standard I normally would go for. Very hard to predict what 38kg will look like on a shorter girl. She has a bit more meat spread out on her limbs and proportionately wider hips on an otherwise pretty flat tummy. Don’t get me wrong… most punters will love her figure and size, especially with those natural C cups! They look amazing on her smaller frame, with just enough perkiness that you can only get from a young mid20’s chick.

TASTING
    She got into the shower and washed me down while we chatted about the weather and shit. Nice touch of the hands, she looked up at me and I came in for a light kiss that turned into a passionate licking of lips with tongues fencing each other. Then she dropped to her knees and gave me a teaser BBBJ. Just 30sec, but the soft touch and perfect pressure got my cock ready into high gear.

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and standard nipple suckle. I cupped those hanging melons and probably kept one hand on them at all times after that. So soft and shapely… maybe I’ve been sampling too many bolt-ons lately, but was loving these titties. She reached my cock and took me into her mouth for a bit then produced a fountain of saliva that she worked onto my cock with her hands before dropping onto me again.

I watched as she pumped up and down getting lower and lower, past half mast and then some more, till she was about 3 of her small fingers from the base. Damn… so close. Great fucking depth for a tiny little head, but I’m still yet to get a memorable DT with a girls lips touching my pelvis and my schlong right down the throat. Ahhhh well… my disappointment soon disappeared as she worked my cock like an expert. The handwork, the sucking the pulsing in her mouth. Amazing… definitely up there. Had to ask her to stop, cos I still wanted to fuck.

MAIN EVENT
    Watching her slide onto me in cowgirl with eyes closed and those perfect lovely young tits sitting up high. I soon got her bouncing around on my cock to a steady rhythm, her arse making slapping sounds against my legs, before flipping her into mish and pumping away. Her boobs felt nice against me in this position and I could feel her fingers digging into my lower back as I picked I pace… a few times she breathed out: “Itaaa… ita..” wasn’t sure what that meant. But felt like time for a switch anyway.

Positioned her to face the wall mirror, butt up and head down as I slid in to the hilt. No scratchy wall at the end of my cock, this small girl must have a deeper cavity - sweet. Started with some slow grinding that seemed to get her moaning revved up, so I spooned her from above and got my hands around those boobs again, then grappled her hips and started to pound her. Was picking up pace and could see her wobbly bits… well wobbling in the mirror, when she started saying: “ita… ita…” again.

She got louder and sounded more urgent, so I slowed down and asked her if she was okay. She looked up and nodded at me in the mirror, but she looked a little red in the face, so I asked what “ita” means and she said “too deep.” That’s no good. Turns me off a little when I cross the line. I lay her down so her arse would limit my depth and quickly got myself sorted.

AFTERWARDS
    Dozed off a bit, while she massaged my legs and, then after a quick wash down we chatted some more. Actually looks like she has a six pack under certain lighting… I asked her about sports and she used to be a short distance runner in highschool: 10k in 36min. Fuck me that’s fast! No wonder she’s a bit thicker than I expected - it’s probably all lean athletic muscle.

OVERALL
    Not the ideal body type for me, but solid and very service oriented punt. Her small size and bubbly personality will win over most punters. She might not be great for larger blokes though… take it easy on her. She’s only around for 2 more weeks I think. This AR is a tad old.

Happy Punting

Thanks for the write up! You had me after mentioning Mayu from Mirage, figured I'd help out future punters;

Mayu:
    http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3452

Rena:
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/Girls/3914