Senior Member(無間使者)

Adele Nice GFE

Person's Name : Adele

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 31/5/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $190

Size/shape : great natural B cups, long silky black hair, ok bod, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS, GFE , good massage. Friendly and attentive

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I noticed Adele on the web site over the last few weeks and her look caught my attention , so booked ahead and showed up around lunchtime hopefully to be first in line for the day :0)

Sophie walked me into one of the rooms in the old section towards the front of the property, they are refurbished and I kind of prefer the layout although a bit small, gives you an excuse to get close negotiating your way around the room with the lady :0)

Anyway first impression is Adele is relatively short maybe 165cm, beautiful face and long slightly curled jet black hair. Great B cup natural boobs and ok legs, nice bald pussy.

She does have a mummy tummy so not my usual taste as I go for the more athletic type, it’s not a big tummy but it does overhang a bit. her upper half makes up for it

Also to note she looks quite young in her facial features and boobs but has very wrinkly hands a feet - if your ok or can ignore that you’ll be fine - for me it’s a turn off but I hung in there for her great face and boobies

Service is excellent with Adele - after I had a quick shower she stripped off to reveal those lovely fun bags and ushered me into the bed. My clock was in her mouth almost immediately 👄 - so much for warming up 🤪.

She gives a great BJ deep , no teeth , lots of variation and has such a cute face, I just let her go for ages - a master at the craft. Eventually it got too much so gently rolled her started with some LFK , then DFK with major fondling and caressing. She is pretty and is a great kisser IMO. Eventually got into the DATY on that smooth wet mound. She’s really responsive writhing on me and whispering something dirty in Cantonese. Eventually I move back up to stimulate those B cup titties - also very responsive.

Then on with the raincoat and we’re away - DFK, writhing, intense GFE fucking until I blew hard at the half hour mark

Quick clean up and Adele kicks into a really good massage - nice and firm and keeps it up for at lead 15 minutes before her touch lightens and begins to ready me for round two, which I’m not really up for today so we opt for the hand job finish

This was great - she’s a pro at this as well and combined with some great cummy face looks and Moans gets me there pretty easily

Overall great value - pretty face, hair and really nice tits with an excellent GFE service. Just note the mummy tummy and hands and feet as a draw back but she is a great punt

Happy punting !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Person's Name : Adele

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 31/5/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $190

Size/shape : great natural B cups, long silky black hair, ok bod, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS, GFE , good massage. Friendly and attentive

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I noticed Adele on the web site over the last few weeks and her look caught my attention , so booked ahead and showed up around lunchtime hopefully to be first in line for the day :0)

Sophie walked me into one of the rooms in the old section towards the front of the property, they are refurbished and I kind of prefer the layout although a bit small, gives you an excuse to get close negotiating your way around the room with the lady :0)

Anyway first impression is Adele is relatively short maybe 165cm, beautiful face and long slightly curled jet black hair. Great B cup natural boobs and ok legs, nice bald pussy.

She does have a mummy tummy so not my usual taste as I go for the more athletic type, it’s not a big tummy but it does overhang a bit. her upper half makes up for it

Also to note she looks quite young in her facial features and boobs but has very wrinkly hands a feet - if your ok or can ignore that you’ll be fine - for me it’s a turn off but I hung in there for her great face and boobies

Service is excellent with Adele - after I had a quick shower she stripped off to reveal those lovely fun bags and ushered me into the bed. My clock was in her mouth almost immediately �� - so much for warming up ��.

She gives a great BJ deep , no teeth , lots of variation and has such a cute face, I just let her go for ages - a master at the craft. Eventually it got too much so gently rolled her started with some LFK , then DFK with major fondling and caressing. She is pretty and is a great kisser IMO. Eventually got into the DATY on that smooth wet mound. She’s really responsive writhing on me and whispering something dirty in Cantonese. Eventually I move back up to stimulate those B cup titties - also very responsive.

Then on with the raincoat and we’re away - DFK, writhing, intense GFE fucking until I blew hard at the half hour mark

Quick clean up and Adele kicks into a really good massage - nice and firm and keeps it up for at lead 15 minutes before her touch lightens and begins to ready me for round two, which I’m not really up for today so we opt for the hand job finish

This was great - she’s a pro at this as well and combined with some great cummy face looks and Moans gets me there pretty easily

Overall great value - pretty face, hair and really nice tits with an excellegetti nt GFE service. Just note the mummy tummy and hands and feet as a draw back but she is a great punt

Happy punting !
    t

Have to agree with all of that mate, she loves getting into that 'bundled up' position!!
    Really very pretty and its obvious a lot of time and effort into her presentation, and it took a return or two work it out, - but to me she looks really kim kardashian'y'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same Adele as at 533 Willoughby?
    There was a time that there was a lot of crossover of girls between those two shops, but not sure if this is the case any more.
    If the same lying, ignorant, rude fuckers that used to run this joint are still there then no way am I darkening their doorstep!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    There was a time that there was a lot of crossover of girls between those two shops, but not sure if this is the case any more.
    If the same lying, ignorant, rude fuckers that used to run this joint are still there then no way am I darkening their doorstep!
    Exactly what I was wondering. Is she the 533 Adele ?

Gorgeous looking gal with an amazing warm moist snug pussy.

She is rostered on at both shops tomorrow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Rude lying who ? 533 or Taree point ?or most like both !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - intel is that she worked there as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    t

Have to agree with all of that mate, she loves getting into that 'bundled up' position!!
    Really very pretty and its obvious a lot of time and effort into her presentation, and it took a return or two work it out, - but to me she looks really kim kardashian'y'
    Yeah I’d agree with that mate - except she’s all natural from what I observed, no silicone duck lips, happy with that !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Adele last Monday for 45 mins Gold, been meaning to write a review for some time but just haven't gotten around to it. Arrived without a booking but asked if she was free based on above reviews and thankfully she was. She is such a great sucker great depth and felt amazing and dint mind a little pushing down but wasn't forceful at all and was so good but did use half a tissue box with tissues!! Feeling like I was going to blow I signalled her to make out and she gives great DFK GFE kissing and this last ages! Finally asked to fuck and mounted her in mish after she applied the Dom. Super tight so took it nice a slow with deep long thrusts and she writhed every time you go deep felt so good. Didn't take long for me to nut and that usually happens for me but kept making out with her long after I came felt really nice. We still had plenty of time so more kissing and sucking but unfortunately no 2nd shot which was going for so left hard but all good. I have my reservations about this place but all in all a great experience and will consider returning ☺️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On the look out for WLs with GFE, might need to drive out for this one - thanks for the AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Saw Adele last Monday for 45 mins Gold, been meaning to write a review for some time but just haven't gotten around to it. Arrived without a booking but asked if she was free based on above reviews and thankfully she was. She is such a great sucker great depth and felt amazing and dint mind a little pushing down but wasn't forceful at all and was so good but did use half a tissue box with tissues!! Feeling like I was going to blow I signalled her to make out and she gives great DFK GFE kissing and this last ages! Finally asked to fuck and mounted her in mish after she applied the Dom. Super tight so took it nice a slow with deep long thrusts and she writhed every time you go deep felt so good. Didn't take long for me to nut and that usually happens for me but kept making out with her long after I came felt really nice. We still had plenty of time so more kissing and sucking but unfortunately no 2nd shot which was going for so left hard but all good. I have my reservations about this place but all in all a great experience and will consider returning ☺️
    Saw Adele yesterday she is very good. I will for sure come back n c her. Very good service .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great reviews !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    60 minutes only 190 with so many services nice budget punt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely worth the effort

Shop Owner
    Adele is working today , for booking 95241278 or 0424666 228
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Adele Nice GFE

After read in guys review I went to try Adele up. She is very good. I will for sure ho back n see her again. Thank you guys great feedback.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She s the best service in South sydney area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Adele

Haven't been back to 64 for a while decide to go today. I book Adele for 2 hours. What can I say she is still one of my favorite. I blow twice. By the time I walk out theRe my legs is like jelly. But very happy. Adele is one of the top girl I saw. Maybe have to come more often to improve my staima.