Person's Name : Adele

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 31/5/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $190

Size/shape : great natural B cups, long silky black hair, ok bod, very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS, GFE , good massage. Friendly and attentive

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I noticed Adele on the web site over the last few weeks and her look caught my attention , so booked ahead and showed up around lunchtime hopefully to be first in line for the day :0)

Sophie walked me into one of the rooms in the old section towards the front of the property, they are refurbished and I kind of prefer the layout although a bit small, gives you an excuse to get close negotiating your way around the room with the lady :0)

Anyway first impression is Adele is relatively short maybe 165cm, beautiful face and long slightly curled jet black hair. Great B cup natural boobs and ok legs, nice bald pussy.

She does have a mummy tummy so not my usual taste as I go for the more athletic type, it’s not a big tummy but it does overhang a bit. her upper half makes up for it

Also to note she looks quite young in her facial features and boobs but has very wrinkly hands a feet - if your ok or can ignore that you’ll be fine - for me it’s a turn off but I hung in there for her great face and boobies

Service is excellent with Adele - after I had a quick shower she stripped off to reveal those lovely fun bags and ushered me into the bed. My clock was in her mouth almost immediately 👄 - so much for warming up 🤪.

She gives a great BJ deep , no teeth , lots of variation and has such a cute face, I just let her go for ages - a master at the craft. Eventually it got too much so gently rolled her started with some LFK , then DFK with major fondling and caressing. She is pretty and is a great kisser IMO. Eventually got into the DATY on that smooth wet mound. She’s really responsive writhing on me and whispering something dirty in Cantonese. Eventually I move back up to stimulate those B cup titties - also very responsive.

Then on with the raincoat and we’re away - DFK, writhing, intense GFE fucking until I blew hard at the half hour mark

Quick clean up and Adele kicks into a really good massage - nice and firm and keeps it up for at lead 15 minutes before her touch lightens and begins to ready me for round two, which I’m not really up for today so we opt for the hand job finish

This was great - she’s a pro at this as well and combined with some great cummy face looks and Moans gets me there pretty easily

Overall great value - pretty face, hair and really nice tits with an excellent GFE service. Just note the mummy tummy and hands and feet as a draw back but she is a great punt

Happy punting !