Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Funniest punting incident

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Asians at Smithfield. Got told there is no room available and had to fuck in a small private intro/waiting room. Did the deed and as I was coming on her face I did the typical tilt head back action and instantly saw the CCTV camera in the room. Walked out into the large room with other blokes sitting with their WL with a massive security TV screen in the office pulled up with only my camera showing on it. Got smirks from the guys and embarresed looks from the WL (as if they now know what they look like from the outside perspective when servicing a punter). Instantly realised what had happened as I remember seeing that screen when I first walked in with all the little camera views on it with a old seedy chinese man slouched in the office chair sitting infront of it and when I walked out it was just showing my room.

Never been back to that place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Asians at Smithfield. Got told there is no room available and had to fuck in a small private intro/waiting room. Did the deed and as I was coming on her face I did the typical tilt head back action and instantly saw the CCTV camera in the room. Walked out into the large room with other blokes sitting with their WL with a massive security TV screen in the office pulled up with only my camera showing on it. Got smirks from the guys and embarresed looks from the WL (as if they now know what they look like from the outside perspective when servicing a punter). Instantly realised what had happened as I remember seeing that screen when I first walked in with all the little camera views on it with a old seedy chinese man slouched in the office chair sitting infront of it and when I walked out it was just showing my room.

Never been back to that place.
    Should have asked for a copy. Did you get a discount on the room fee at least?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by R-form View Post
    Should have asked for a copy. Did you get a discount on the room fee at least?
    No and no. Tbh I just got thw fuck out of there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My early days of punting were the odd brothel visit when I had the time and the spare cash. Had a birthday in my late 20s and was single so thought, fuck it, I'll go to the brothel I'd been to before and see if someone fun was there. Got myself an hour session with a caucasian lady who was about 21 and reasonably cute, not my type though but enough for me to be keen. We do the inspection, she gives the tip of my dick a little kiss and laughs. On the bed, on with the condom and she sucks like its gonna shoot money. Eventually she jumps on and we fuck for about 15 minutes, I blow into the condom and she cuddles up and we talk for a bit, comes out its my birthday and she gives me a nice kiss for my birthday. Still some time left but we were pretty sweaty so I jumped in the shower quickly to refresh. Come out and dry off, she's still on the bed and says come over and cuddle me. I walk over still naked and bend over to give her a cuddle, she reaches up and kisses me again, pulls me forward and wraps her legs around me. I can feel my cock rubbing her pussy lips and immediately get hard again. She laughs, looks down at my hardon and just lines it up and pulls me in bareback. I'm in shock and she says you have until the buzzer to cum and you can cum inside me. By now the buzzer is less than 10 minutes away. I think I creampied her with about 5 seconds to spare. Whispers happy birthday in my ear and pushes me off. She only worked there for 2 weeks and I was the last customer on her last day. She kicked off my fetish of creampies in a pretty big way that night. Two shots, one of them a creampie for $240 all up. Not a bad birthday present at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)

my two that immediately spring to mind

Have two funnies but a litrtle scene setting - I am lucky and my wife knows that I visit ML or occasional FS and has joined from time to time.

As mentioned, my wife is very ok with the punting and such activities, but this one involves her.

We had won a massage from a Bondi massage shop at Sexpo many many years ago. I say 'won' as we both feel that the ladies involved wanted us to get the massage but that is another story.

At the time of the massage, I was on call for my then work (this was before the following story).

So we enter the room, strip naked and I have two gorgeous girls (ML plus my wife) massaging me. Who could complain. Hears noise - WTF?

Oncall pager going off - timing not great.

Anyway my wife suggests I check that so I get up and she gets on the table, and the massage starts between here andt he ML. So right now I have ML naked and massaging my wife, bodies touching and very sensual while i try to decipher the pager message. Sh*t , a Sunday and big system issues .............. timing.

So, called the guy who paged and tried to keep a very interested voice going while the massage continued a few feet away and what made it worse was the girls were seriously enjoying themselves (massage wise) and both would reach out and tease me. So here I am talking a guy through a system recovery while this is going on .....................

Anyway, got system back up and running and returned to the massage which was hella fun.

Second one a few years later

Was a regular at a place in Wollongong and was visiting one of my regular ML. I am married and my wife fully knows, so much so that she was good friends with the Madam and became very good friends with the ML involved in this punt. At the time, I also worked shift work but was enjoying some days off. Now, at the time I also did not have a mobile - we are talking early 2000's.

So queue me vising ML for a massage and all is going well. We are a good 30 or so minutes in and bodyslide is happening.

Knock, knock.

Madam comes in when we react. Gaz, just had Sheba on the phone, when finished can you call here from out reception. Apparently work have called and need someone to cover tonight.

This was around 6:00pm for a 7:00pm shift start.

Anyway, we laughed and completed the massage with no issues, laughed some more, made the call and went for the 12 hours of overtime ....................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here is mine…..
    A while back I went to 102 market and ended with a session with Cherry the Mamasan.
    Just before I had lunch at home. I am a hot chilli fan. So I had the hottest chilli sauce to go with my salad.
    Unbeknownst to me I got some on my fingers.
    So fully into Cherry loving it and Daty. I was fingering her pussy while sucking her clit and all of a sudden Cherry muttered something in Chinese then said “aargh my pussy hot my pussy hot!” and wiggled and squirmed. I repeated that I agreed that she did have a hot pussy.
    Her pussy was hot with chilli……
    I chuckled as I watched her dance and jump trying to cool her pussy and finally washing it with water.
    She came back and finished with me which surprised me. Ha ha.

Banned
    Fucking a sugarbabe in a motel. We fucked so hard the bed came away from the headboard and moved on its wheels halfway across the room.

When we looked down there was a giant black dong about 10in long and about 5 inches in circumference sticking out from under the bed. The room hadn’t been cleaned properly. It looked crusty and used. We just laughed and kept fucking.

Complained to management and they comped us a room the following week!

Banned

Mixup at Marlene’s

A few years ago I went to Marlene’s Brothel to see Eva, the half Thai- half Indian girl. Eva is beautiful, has a nice body and is heavily tattooed. This includes a tramp stamp in Thai writing. Her service is restricted - no DFK, only CBJ etc, but I really liked her. Marlene, the mamasan, would market her as a ‘Venezuelan Goddess’ from the depths of South America. LOL.

So I paid me money to Marlene and showered. Eva came in, we hugged and I had her sitting on my face so I could eat her snatch. With my face buried in Eva’s ass, my sight was restricted and I couldn’t see the door. In walked another WL, Malaysian Cherry, and without saying a word, she just started to give me a BBBJ while Eva was still sitting on my face. I couldn’t understand what was taking place, as I had not asked for Cherry nor paid for her. I said nothing and just enjoyed it. Eva also said nothing and was writhing on my face. For a nano-second I thought perhaps Marlene had sent Cherry in as a surprise to reward me for my loyalty over the years. (A mamasan giving away a free root? Hahahahahahahahaha.)

Anyhow, after a few moments, Eva got off and put a condom on me and bent over so I could fuck her from behind. Cherry started DFKing while i was doggying Eva. I was fingering Cherry’s pussy. I then shot my load on Eva’s ass. Cherry, figuring she was no longer needed, then left.

Eva and I then lay on the bed in embrace. Suddenly, without knocking, in barged Marlene, demanding to know what the fuck was going on. We were naked. Both me and Eva shrugged and said we had no clue why Cherry came in. It really killed the mood. Marlene was furious. She then stormed out.

A few moments later, Marlene came in again. Turns out that Cherry had come in by accident, as some other monger had ordered two girls in the adjacent room. Marlene then asked me to pay $20 to Cherry for the BBBJ. I thought this was plain wrong, but not wanting to cause a scene, just handed the money over.

On the way out, I had a chuckle with Marlene. Only she could be this rude and disrespectful to customers!!

Eva has now retired I think. If anyone knows her whereabouts, I’d appreciate some details.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Funny, pathetic, but more than once the WL fell asleep on me. Last time it was 2 hours and I felt it would have been rude to wake her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by looser View Post
    Funny, pathetic, but more than once the WL fell asleep on me. Last time it was 2 hours and I felt it would have been rude to wake her.
    I think I would fall asleep first in a 2-hr booking, lol!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not sure if some would find this amusing or awkward

but during a punt the WL ran out of condoms and said not to worry and produced glad wrap from her lunch..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a wedding in a massage joint. It was 2020 and I go to this massage joint where extras is very common. There are three women working there that day, including the Mamasan who also does massage/h.e, although one was out getting everyone's lunch from a nearby shopping center. The double turns into FS. I have sex with the mamasan first, move on to the ML and while we are changing condoms the Mamasan decides it would be hilarious to marry me and the ML before we fuck. So she has her stand at the end of the hallway and I walk down the hallway to her like it is the aisle as she plays wedding music on her phone. So there we all are, naked in the middle of the shop, my erection bouncing freely in the air with "here comes the bride" playing when the third ML returns and walks right into the middle of the scene, and without skipping a beat picks up the vase of flowers from the reception desk and hands them to 'my bride' as a bouquet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was getting rimmed, couldn’t help let out a stinker of a fart

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I think there was a similar thread before but here's what I wrote in the last one. Still by far my most embarassing.

This was when I saw Mimi doing private. Booked her and as I've never seen her ever in the shops I didn't know what she looked like. Turned up at the apartment and waited a while. Not sure who I was expecting to come down to get me so I was on the look out for a Asian girl loitering in the lobby. There just so happen to be this hot long haired Asian girl in a suit who looked like she was on her phone and looking for someone. So I casually walked up to her. We made eye contact and she said my name. I was like Yea! She's hot. We walked into the lift and she gave me her card and that was when I realised I made a mistake. She was a real estate agent lol!

It was too late then and I ended up going up and checking out the apartment and then the actual person she was suppose to meet called. We kinda looked at each other funny and I was like we must both have the same name and looking at apartments. Finally went down and found the real mimi then we got in the lift together with the real estate agent and her actual client it was super awkward.
    What would have happen when you were inside the apartment and you start taking off your gear... I think this will be an excellent plot for a Redtube Video 🤣🤣🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post
    What would have happen when you were inside the apartment and you start taking off your gear... I think this will be an excellent plot for a Redtube Video 🤣🤣🤣
    Bro thank god that didn't happen. I would of been fucked. She was fucking hot too.

I think back then, quick money would be to either work in a brothel or real estate.

I follow several Asian real estate agent girls on Instagram. They basically seem to be on holiday every second week

Guess you sell a house, earn huge commission and then go on holiday for a bit. Rinse and repeat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Bro thank god that didn't happen. I would of been fucked. She was fucking hot too.

I think back then, quick money would be to either work in a brothel or real estate.

I follow several Asian real estate agent girls on Instagram. They basically seem to be on holiday every second week

Guess you sell a house, earn huge commission and then go on holiday for a bit. Rinse and repeat.
    You never know bro... she might be up for it for a bit of work stress relief😁😁😁
    Years ago, I know a few Asian Real estate agent and Yes , when they score they make so serious big bucks.
    Many years ago during Sydney Real estate gold rush, this girl pull just under $80k within 2 weeks from landing a few sales.
    Not sure if they are on those kinda money these days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123