Thread: Common or not?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Common or not?

Went to my local out here in the inner west over the weekend and had a wonderful massage from PRC Fi(x2).
    Usual options on offer at 1, 2 and 3 Pineapples.
    So far, everything is pretty much normal, she finishes the massage and leaves the room while I get dressed.

Then she comes back in with her phone and asks me for my number.

I've been punting for a while but this was the first time I've ever had an ML ask me for my number after the session ended, so I'm curious if that is that something that happens often, is it rare, has anyone else encountered it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    which shop is this ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's the Lucky one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where ? never heard of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamen View Post
    Went to my local out here in the inner west over the weekend and had a wonderful massage from PRC Fi(x2).
    So far, everything is pretty much normal, she finishes the massage and leaves the room while I get dressed.

First time I've ever had an ML ask me for my number so I'm curious, is that something that happens often, is it rare?
    Its reasonably common for numerous reasons. Customers and mls exchange numbers all the time.
    Many on both sides were saved during covid lockdowns by keeping the sessions more private

Possibke Reasons
    A) she likes you(and your money)
    B) She may see you as a visa target
    C) she could be moving shops and wants to bring some customers with her
    D) in very very rare instances may consider seeing you out of the shop

Take it as a good sign. She liked you and wants to see you again. Pay careful attention to anything she said to indicate why she wants to see you again. More than likely you were a good customer who paid well, without fuss and she enjoyed your company. You would be surprised at the amount of cheapskates, deadshits, smellies and repulsive human beings they have to deal with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Its reasonably common for numerous reasons. Customers and mls exchange numbers all the time.
    Many on both sides were saved during covid lockdowns by keeping the sessions more private

Possibke Reasons
    A) she likes you(and your money)
    B) She may see you as a visa target
    C) she could be moving shops and wants to bring some customers with her
    D) in very very rare instances may consider seeing you out of the shop

Take it as a good sign. She liked you and wants to see you again. Pay careful attention to anything she said to indicate why she wants to see you again. More than likely you were a good customer who paid well, without fuss and she enjoyed your company. You would be surprised at the amount of cheapskates, deadshits, smellies and repulsive human beings they have to deal with.
    Yeah, I've read a few of the "Tales of Men" on here during the lockdowns.
    And I definitely took it as a good sign, I just hadn't had anyone be that forward about it before.
    Oh yeah, there's some dirtbags out there for sure. I've had a couple of of other ML's all to happy to chat about them. There's some interesting stories there for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've currently got about 20 numbers from the last couple of years. I've deleted heaps of others over my punting career.

I've been invited out a couple of times.

I'm currently chummy with about four. One growls in an unsettling manner, so I won't book her again (she's nice, but it's massive turn off).

I don't pay it too much heed. Most do it for ease of booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed it’s business - the whole thing is designed to make money - I live reading some comments about guys who say they are dating, having wild times and making the girls eyes roll…..we’ve al got to have our fantasy…

The girls play on this and this is one way - don’t discount it - as somebody above says you likely come across nice, pay well or started very least don’t gaggle like a cheap tool thinking you know what prices are

You will likely get preferred booking times, last minute bookings and not be the one who misses out. You will likely receive a warm welcome and the whole experience will be friendly - you may even get a better experience in the room,

The sad thing in many don’t- they haggle every item, they can be rude and demanding and expect all sorts of things

I generally let them control the flow and see where it goes - you never know maybe she wants to marry you, have kids and put photos on the wall

Last number I got yes the girl came around to my place but it was essentially an outcall after the first session - it was ok but overall easier (and cheaper) at the shop but was actually hard to go back explaining it’s cheaper

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah you get better treatment, if you come about genuinely, don't hassle, be respectful you'll get a lot out from subsequent visits. I even got invites to hang out with her friends for BBQ, drinks...with promises to keep their professional a secret

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamen View Post

I've been punting for a while but this was the first time I've ever had an ML ask me for my number after the session ended, so I'm curious if that is that something that happens often, is it rare, has anyone else encountered it?
    Yeah, I’ve encountered it, I guess many decent guys have?
    Whether it’s common, or uncommon, is irrelevant.
    Obviously, she is comfortable in your company, for whatever reason?
    I’d take it’s as a compliment…..but wouldn’t read too much into it?
    Punters talk about their regs.
    It works both ways…..girls want reliable regs too.
    Just don’t lose your heart….or wallet either, on the journey ….lol.
    On a tangent, months ago, the Thai with bolt-ons, who’s often mentioned on this site, asked for my number, at the first visit. I’ve not revisited, due to circumstance….wrong place, wrong time, too busy, whatever. However, she still texts once a week….her roster, for a catch up, if I’m available?
    Go figure?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One early Sunday morning where the ridge is wooden, a ML asked if I was single then asked for my mobile. I gave a fake number which she proceeded to call in front of me. Lol! I hightailed out of there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would you want to hang with your ML for a BBQ….that sounds like girlfriend material and if I wanted one i would go down that path and top of my list wouldn’t be a ML who promises whatever for as much cash as she can elicit

I appreciate the numbers as it does make things more simple - I would be wary about the cash investment in the more dovish stuff but guys can spend their money joe they feel

The biggest problem is storing the numbers and getting texts at odd times ha ha - some girls are quite smart keeping some guys on speed dial do they know who is coming and when - I even had one who indicated she was pissed off she had to see a new guy as she had a slot snd the shop booked her - she hated dealing with new guys as they were mostly weird and enjoyed knowing what was coming - obviously the guys do pay well

As a sample I generally pay what they ask within reason and decide to go back so the girls don’t have to deal with haggling with me
    Which they like - unless the punters ask I don’t think the hagglers and ones demanding stuff are getting numbers unless begged for and haggled

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always keep it transactional.

The only ML that's ever asked for money was that young lady who drained the balls, wallets and bank accounts of a fair few blokes on here last year. What nasty little bitch. I did tell her to fuck off, in a jovial manner of course.

Don't be a sucker.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    I always keep it transactional.

The only ML that's ever asked for money was that young lady who drained the balls, wallets and bank accounts of a fair few blokes on here last year. What nasty little bitch. I did tell her to fuck off, in a jovial manner of course.

Don't be a sucker.
    Yikes that's fucked up, name and shame?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if what I've heard is true, she's also ripped off the shop. Her antics are well known. I'd be surprised if she turns up in bris again