Weblink: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2939

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $270/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Catbath, DD, Condom Sex & CIM

Size/shape : 160+ cm,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes (if you like asian Milf / one time wonder only)

English : 3/10

Face : 6/10

Body : 6.5/10

Chemistry : 5/10

Blowjob : 8/10

Sex : 5/10

So I heard and read a lot of reviews about Nana. So I took the bait and decided to book 2 hours with her.
    When I arrived in the room, Nana knocked on the door. I thought she was a new girl, but apparently, I had already tried her once, a while ago. I am sure that she was under a different name. I remembered I did not have a swell time, but let's see if this session would be great.

First look, she is definitely on the mature side. Her boobs is great, a tad saggy. She had a belly, not slim. If you compared the picture on Ginza and the actual girls it is night and day. I remembered that she told me she likes to drink alcohol hence why her body is not in great shape. Her face has shown the sign of natural aging.

We proceeded to shower, and she gave me a thorough wash and finished with a shower BBBJ.

On to the bed, she gave me a quick cat bath. It was alright, not particularly a big fan of this, but her skills are pretty good. She proceeded to give me a DD, I enjoyed this session. Her tongue play was sensational while caressing my dick simultaneously.

We proceeded for a BBBJ, and my gosh, it was excellent. I love how she teased my dick, combined with her tongue play, the slobbing sound, the stroking and eye contact. Sensational. It was terrific, so I nutted HARD in her mouth. My mind went blank for a minute. Like if you have been flash banged in CS:GO or call of duty. LOL

Post nut talk, I discovered that she used to work in Japan, she moved to Australia for money. Unfortunately, her English was very poor, so it was hard to make a good connection. From recall, she used to work in Japan in a similar industry. She has been in this work for a while. She loves alcohol & drinking. Right now she just drink wine because Soju is too expensive in Australia. Nana smokes and speaks fluent Korean & Japanese.

I still had a lot of time so, she decided to give me a massage. Her massage skill is alright (to be honest I am not here for a massage) but it was very accommodating. She tried to please her customer, and I appreciate her effort.

I decided that I want to go for a second round, my dick got hard again from her BBBJ, sex was alright. But because there was barely any connection, it was hard to keep going. It is like having sex with a fish. So it was alot of break as my dick got soft multiple times. With the bit of time I had left, I asked her to finish me off with BBBJ, and she delivered.

Overall, it was an ok session. I would come back if I just wanted some head and CIM. (30 min session). I would avoid sex sessions as I could not get any chemistry with her. But if your fetish is Asian Milfs, with a japanese service attitude, then by any means, try her.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double flash bang cim!