Thread: M Cara

Junior Member(有D料到)

M Cara

Person's Name: Cara

Establishment: 310 Cleveland St

Date of Visit: April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Few minutes walk from Surry Hills tram stop

Phone: 0488 888 310

Rates: 280

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Malaysian Chinese

Services Provided: BBBJ, DATY, LFK, Mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - Room upstairs, nice standard room like the others

The girl - Tiny girl with beautiful face. Petite and short.

Main event - We started in the shower together, don't think we had bbbj in the shower.

Jumped onto the bed after shower. Started with BBBJ, she is very small and her mouth is very small too. She could only fit the head in. It's fine and still nice.

Only position she offered was missionary, that's OK too. She's nice and I just went with it. She gets quite wet after daty, but she still put on some lubes, I would have thought she's really tight but not really. I think she's just a small person and small in everywhere.

Overall it's still nice, she's a pretty thing to look at, and body proportions are good. I guess that makes up for the limited services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cara is beautiful, definitely worth a try. She said other positions will be painful due to size. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I didn't ask for other positions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't know about this forums standards but to me Cara looks nothing like her pictures and she doesn't have a service attitude like hibiki for example. Face is an objective 6.5/10, body is a 6/10.

Paid for an hour but only got 1 shot and got blue balled for the second shot. Pretty unacceptable, buzzer went off early and there was enough time for me to shoot but she switched off. I didn't want to force the issue so just went and showered but noticed there was about 10 mins to spare.

The overhyped reviews on this forum are annoying. That combined with photoshopped pics that look nothing like the girls. Buyer beware.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sometimes the girls from Malaya are great at ass eating. How about Caea?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Sometimes the girls from Malaya are great at ass eating. How about Caea?
    Well, if it’s not in the review, then I’d say she didn’t do it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    Don't know about this forums standards but to me Cara looks nothing like her pictures and she doesn't have a service attitude like hibiki for example. Face is an objective 6.5/10, body is a 6/10.

Paid for an hour but only got 1 shot and got blue balled for the second shot. Pretty unacceptable, buzzer went off early and there was enough time for me to shoot but she switched off. I didn't want to force the issue so just went and showered but noticed there was about 10 mins to spare.

The overhyped reviews on this forum are annoying. That combined with photoshopped pics that look nothing like the girls. Buyer beware.
    You have to be careful. A fair amount of reviews on here are fake or overhyped, just try to bait you in. I agree buyer beware.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    You have to be careful. A fair amount of reviews on here are fake or overhyped, just try to bait you in. I agree buyer beware.
    Definitely buyer beware when it comes to some reviewers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Definitely buyer beware when it comes to some reviewers
    Reviews here are super unreliable. I just go and see the lineup now. no more booking blind its a waste of money.

I dont know if the guys here need glasses, Cara is average at best. I can pick up hotter girls than her and wouldnt pay to fuck her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asusax3000 View Post
    The downside of the seeing a lineup is all the popular girls are fully booked.

I would be really interested to know whom you think look better than Cara in Ginza 310 & 278.
    Tbh, The overall quality of girls are dropping since pandemic, not taking about service or overall experience, Cara is the top 3 good looking girls among all the girls I am seeing these years.
    I am just curious what’s your ethnicity?
    It may have been because she had her hair tied in an unflattering way. With the tied back hair the facial structure was pretty average. I'm Asian.

Her body is also very average, shape is a little weird and she's a little chubby

Anyway seems she's changed her name to Lara now so it's a sign she's not getting many return customers.