Thread: Miho at 45 - good session, nice girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Miho at 45 - good session, nice girl

Person's Name : Miho

Establishment : 45 George St, Granville

Month/Year of Visit : June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Clyde, Granville & Parramatta Brothel, Adult Service | 45 George

Phone : 0478 224545

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/30min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (bit cuddly), wide hips, big round bum, sturdy legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session, nice girl

My experience/comments : Last minute decision to have a punt and I decided to pay a first-time visit to this place, without a booking.

It’s in a quiet street in an industrial area with plenty of parking on the forecourt in front of the shop (ie reasonably discrete unless you know someone working in one of the adjacent units).

A helpful receptionist showed me into a waiting room and said there were two girls available. The first to introduce herself was Christine – OK but nothing special – and she was followed by Miho – a bit better looking so when the receptionist returned I chose her.

I asked the difference between Gold and Diamond and he said Miho only does Diamond and that included shower together, BBBJ, 69, DFKing, and CIM. I was originally going to go for 45min but I changed my mind and paid ½hr.

Miho soon returned, wearing a short blue dress, and led me to the room. It was a good-sized, well-appointed and clean room with a large side-on mirror and a good shower. And, thankfully, there was a clock!!

As I undressed Miho told me she was from Tokyo and has been here one week and is returning to Japan next week (her English is a bit limited).

She stripped. Miho has a pretty face and a curvy figure (a bit cuddly) with quite wide hips, a large round bum and quite sturdy legs (the photo they use is real but taken from an angle so it doesn’t show her lower half). She is unshaved and has a small tatt on her back.

We went into the shower and she gave me a quick washing (thankfully not one of those thorough, time-consuming ones) and we went to the bed.

Miho knelt over me and we had a decent snog before she gave my nipples a quick lick and then moved to between my legs.

It was a very good, slow and sensual BBBJ with no teeth, lovely soft lips and plenty of saliva. There were no interruptions and she went reasonably deep while making nice eye-contact.

I soon asked for some 69 and Miho moved round. She was soon gently moaning and this got more intense before she pulled away (I don’t think she came) and she dressed me while I briefly finger-fucked her.

We started with some cowgirl. She was quite tight and it was ordinary at first as she didn’t move much. But then she got going and rode me well before tiring.

I asked for some doggie and she didn’t understand at first so I stood by the bed and manoeuvred her into position and she said “Ah, doggie”.

This was good as Miho got quite vocal but no FIA was allowed.

I was close to cumming so I asked her to suck me but she didn’t understand and turned over for some mish so I obliged.

This too was good and again I asked her to suck me and I lay down. This time she tried to mount me again for more cowgirl but I gestured what I wanted and she understood, removed the condom and resumed sucking me.

Before long I came in her mouth and Miho went on sucking me for a good while before spitting in a tissue and taking a shower.

There was no rush to get rid of me but time was up so I showered, dressed and departed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Didn't mention - Miho has nice, natural, pert C/D-cups (not the F-cups as advertised on their website)

Fred