Thread: C Gina, a young model

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Gina, a young model

Because I haven’t fucked a girl for quite awhile, this week I have big blue balls. Visited kyoto206’s website and was attracted by Gina’s pics. Rang the shop to book her 30mins at her start time at 12pm. I reached the shop 15mins earlier than schedule time and waited on the sofa hoping to have a glimpse of some other pretty girls passing by. I saw a young girl walk into the shop in a hurry and go straight to staff room. 5mins later she came out in a sexy backless tight black dress. She looks like a model walking on a catwalk. Tall, slender, elegant and confident. She said she is Gina and greeted me with a shy smile.

I followed her upstairs. It is nice to see that beautiful butt wiggling in front of me. Their brand new rooms are amazing. We exchanged a few hugs as soon as the door closed. I tasted her lips. I went deeper and slowly entangled her tongue with mine. Undressed and went into the shower. She has nice assets. C cups. A bit of flab on tummy. Not too much foreplay there. Onto the bed, she started with Catbath. She kissed my neck, licked my nipples, and her tongue slowly found its way to my little bro. A sloppy bbbj. Nice! She licked my balls as well.

Time to fuck. Gina reached out to get her condom. When her ass was close to my head, I suddenly kissed on it. She giggled and soon the giggling became moaning as I kept eating her ass along with the pussy. I lay down to let her take the lead. She dommed me up then rode on my cock. After the long-time foreplay, she was wet enough so we started hard fuck from the beginning. When Gina rode me on top, I sat up to eat her mangos and at times DFK with her. Then we turned to missionary and doggy. She could take a lot of pounding, even when I put her legs on my shoulders for deeper penetration. It took me a long time to finish and we both had some fun. All in all, great punt. Gina gave me every service I wanted. I will go back for her.

YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds very tasty!!
    Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto206 View Post
    GINA is here today 09/06/22 (THU)
    12pm - 2am
    Book Now!!!
    Any info on C Stormi ?

GINA is here today 13/06/22 (MON)
    12pm - 2am
    Book Now!!!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same Gina who used to work in G42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Photos are completey fake. If any photo of the girl is real this would be the busiest shop in Sydney. Must have hired models for the shoot as the rooms are real. Gina is a regretable fuck as I couldnt walk out after booking what I thought was a stunner based on the pics. Closed my eyes and let her suck my cock and pretended it was a hot asian sucking away. Flipped her to doggy so I didnt have to see her face but then there was a giant mole on her back so that was offputting too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I completely agree with georgeWBC - Gina is definitely not worth your hard earned dollars. Do not recommend.

Positives: renovations at 206 are top notch

Negatives: Saggy tits, full bush, bored attitude, poor hygiene-did not shower afterwards, misshapen teeth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree Gina not worth your money at all. Saggy tits, bored attitude, seem not want to be there, waste of money and time.