Thread: Candy - Bad experience this time

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up Candy - Bad experience this time

Person's Name: Candy

Establishment: N5M

Date of Visit: Apr 2022

Rates: I think $250 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: Short (160 cm)

Looks: She has nice body, short hair

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese (if I remember correctly

Services Provided: LFK, next to none BBBJ or catbath, 45 mins (instead of 1 hour)

Services Expected (based on the manager's recommendation and past experience) but Not Provided: DFK, CIM, Shower Together, Catbath

Value for money/recommend?: Not at all

Details:
    I have been going to N5M for a long time. I have always had good experience at N5M but it wasn't my day this time.

I asked for recommendation on WeChat and was recommended Candy. I booked her but was told that she is hungry and would need an extra 30 mins. I was okay with that and decided to wait. As always, I brushed my teeth, had a good shower, dressed well (like on a date), and reached the venue at the promised time and had to wait for another 10 mins, I am not complaining here as I am okay with waiting as long as the girl makes up for the time

Round 1:
    Candy entered, she looks good and had a nice body. She have me a warm hug and I was asked to take a bath alone. I did the same and dried myself. She didn't took the bath, and asked me to lie down on the bed. I didn't had much attention as usual but I thought she will make it up.

Sadly, that didn't happened, she went for next to none catbath and started BBBJ which was good, but very short (2 mins), and then she dommed me up. I asked for more but she said she was hungry. I was surprised as I had waited for 40 mins for her to finish her lunch but I didn't questioned her. After a few mins of fucking, she kept on saying I am hungry, do it fast. We did changed a few positions but it was all too mechanical. After a while, I came off and we started chatting. Suddenly she got a message, she wrapped a towel and left the room. It was a bit awkward that she opened the door while I was still lying naked on the bed. I did asked for some DFK and more BBBJ but was ignored.

Round 2: Never happened
    Around the 40 mins mark, I asked her for second round but to my surprise she told that I have only 5 mins left. I did told her that you were a bit late but she was not interested. I took bath and came out of the room.
    YMMV.

While coming out, the manager asked how was the session. And I told him the story in a few lines. He promised me to get back to me after talking to the girl but never did. I asked after a few weeks and all I was offered a $30 discount for the next punt. To be honest, I think N5M should take care of feedbacks seriously. I don't need a discount, a courtesy message/call would have been enough. I was more disappointed by the management than the girl. Jesse was really good at receiving and working on the feedbacks. Also, Sara (used to work there earlier) was spot on her with recommendations. If my type of girl is not available on a certain day, she would clearly communicate the same and asked me to come on some other day, rather than just blindly recommending someone. Jacinda was good at recommending girls too.

Better luck to me for next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a 30min session with Candy because she was the only one available when i walked in without a booking. 2 minutes bbbj sounds about right, exactly what i got then the condom goes on and she lays on the bed so i thought i'd lick her pussy but holy fucking shit it tastes funky fucking hell.. i got up straight away and fucked her in missionary and that was it, showered and left