Thread: K Julia - An amazing session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Red face K Julia - An amazing session

Person's Name: Julia (Korean)
    Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1571

Establishment: Ginza

Date of Visit: May 2022

Rates: $330 (60 minutes Diamond); should have booked longer.

Booking: Phone

Size/shape: Tall (170 cm) and Model like figure

Looks: Head turner, Amazing Figure, and long hair (extensions, not natural), Full lips (I think enhanced)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services Provided: Massage, DFK, BBBJ, Shower Together (with BBBJ), FIV, Cat bath, DATY, CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

Details:
    I booked her early and was her first customer. As always, I brush my teeth, take a shower and put on some perfume just like I get ready for a date.

When I reached the venue, she was already waiting in the room. It is amazing when a lovely lady opens the door. She looks amazing in her attire. We exchanged a warm hug and I noticed her English is good too. Without wasting anytime, we stripped naked and jumped in the shower. She cleaned me up thoroughly, both of us used mouthwash, some DFK, rubbed my cock against her ass, followed by a nice and warm BBBJ.

Round 1:
    On the bed, she asked me to lie on the bed face down, then oiled my back and her boobs, and rubbed all over my back and ass. It felt nice to have some warmth in the cold weather. After a while she removed the oil from my back with a towel and asked me to turn around. Then started a nice catbath, lots of DFK, and BBBJ. She is good at it. Then she put some lotion (sort of) on her pussy and my dick and squeezed by dick with her pussy. Oh man, it was an amazing sight, a voluptuous lady sitting on your dick. We exchanged a few kisses and I was starting to feel the pressure to cum. I asked her to move to 69 position so that I can cum in her mouth. She happily obliged, and we started eating out each other. Also, I noticed that the mirror above your bed gives you such a nice view. I could see face half covered by an amazing ass while I was licking her pussy. I could not hold it any longer and shooted my load in her mouth. Ah, what a feeling! She spit out the load and used a mouth spray while I was still collecting myself.

Round 2:
    We chatted for a few mins and I was hard again. She started with a sensual BBBJ, it went for like 10 mins and I was itching to fuck her now. We did a lot positions, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, standing doggy, spoon, etc. If you have read my reviews, I am a fan of BBBJ. I asked her to kneel down and blow me off while I was standing. I must say mirrors at Ginza are very thoughtfully placed, the sight of a beautiful lady sucking you off turns me on. This went for quite a few mins, and time was running. I told he to jerk me off, she did and I released my load into her warm mouth again. An amazing session came to and end, we cleaned up, took a shower with some more DFK, followed by tight hug.

Overall, as many of you already know, Julia is an amazing player. YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Julia is top tier man. Not that many girls are on her level.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review lebman … DFK after CIM, that’s some self love too