Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J Miyabi OMG So young but gave the most amazing service HOLY MOLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Contact number

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Seems like Tokyo treats is back. Their WeChat is advertising a new girl. Don't have a lot of time this week but might give it a go this Friday. Might take a day off to punt and have a super long weekend hahaha.

Seems like she's got nice tits from the photos.
    Hi guys, can someone please post Tokyo treat's mobile number? I am unable to add them via Wechat as that is quite a non-private app in my household.

I had their number previously but lost it.

Thanks all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazebo View Post
    Hi guys, can someone please post Tokyo treat's mobile number? I am unable to add them via Wechat as that is quite a non-private app in my household.

I had their number previously but lost it.

Thanks all.
    Jazebo, its 0422 522 673.
    I just asked them for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any update on this new chick Amu, had a mediocre experience with Miyabi. Maybe the hype was just too much compare to the real experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could someone please post the WeChat ID?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Could someone please post the WeChat ID?
    It's Tokyo_treats

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Any update on this new chick Amu, had a mediocre experience with Miyabi. Maybe the hype was just too much compare to the real experience.
    seems like everyone except me thought miyabi wasn't great. miyabi is only girl ever to get me to cum/come twice. still one of my top punts

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    seems like everyone except me thought miyabi wasn't great. miyabi is only girl ever to get me to cum/come twice. still one of my top punts
    I thought she was amazing but I saw her fresh. Think on her first day in Australia. The later you see a WL more tired out the girl becomes.

Especially if they're here short term and trying to maximise the amount of money they take in before heading back to Japan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought she was amazing but I saw her fresh. Think on her first day in Australia. The later you see a WL more tired out the girl becomes.

Especially if they're here short term and trying to maximise the amount of money they take in before heading back to Japan.
    Yeah, I think that was the case with me. She looked kinda juiced out and I did visit her late night.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yeah I saw her on her second day. Blew my mind. I remember thinking if every punt was a miyabi then nothing less than a holy miracle will stop me from sinning.

Then I saw her 2 weeks later and it was kinda underwhelming. Still blew twice tho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you very much, fellow punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Thank you very much, fellow punter.
    what ever happened to this tokyo treats mob ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123