Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J Miyabi OMG So young but gave the most amazing service HOLY MOLY

Quote Originally Posted by freqster3000 View Post
    Once again, thank you for your detailed AR, Meng brother.

What's the damage to visit? And who is this Yuna you lads keep talking about?
    Yuna is the 1st girl
    Karen 2nd
    Miyabi 3rd

Now miyabi 450/h make sure you on time. She will leaving 21st June

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    These girls are like the sushi train. Better grab it quick or it'll pass by!

To give a contrasting opinion, I saw Miyabi tonight and she's not for me.

I can see why you bros like her, she's just worlds away from my tastes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Special

First post and probably my last for a while as this industry is basically what pleases you may not (understandably) not please others or most to be honest. Anyway I found this sweetheart via Meng’s recommendation and I will say that this lass provides the most unbelievable service I’ve ever experienced. Non-stop kissing and blowing me, deep throating me and sucking all my cum out without one breath or tissue. I went down on her for as long as I wished and it was unbelievable.

For me, she’s the greatest service queen that others will fail in comparison to. That’s how unbelievably sexy and service focused she is. And I’m in my 50’s ffs. What she would do to a guy her own age and who she’s instantly attracted to, would be incredible. The imagination just runs wild.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100% concur with the ARs on J Miyabi. Must try.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    To give a contrasting opinion, I saw Miyabi tonight and she's not for me.

I can see why you bros like her, she's just worlds away from my tastes.
    Hey bro. Super keen to hear your experience in more detail. Is it the service or the body or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hey bro. Super keen to hear your experience in more detail. Is it the service or the body or both?
    It was both for me. I don't wanna be unfair because Miyabi's a nice girl and hardworking, but I'll PM you about my experience.

In short, she's too skinny for me, eyes were off-putting and service felt scripted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's gone now. . . . listing removed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygee View Post
    She's gone now. . . . listing removed
    Don't worry. There are more girls on the way. Our borders are not closed.

No I don't think she gone, maybe she took day off. She said she will be working until 21st

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Huge thanks to brother meng for this AR. I've seen miyabi twice now.

First time: hands down best punt i've ever had and probably set an unreasonably high standard for me as I am quite new. literally felt like she was digging for gold in my mouth using her tongue. amazing eye contact during the catbath, she even sucked my fingers while looking into my eyes (almost as if i was doing her a service by been there). Im always sceptical to when a WL moans or anything like that, to me its all FOAM and is a bit of a turn off BUT while we were in mish, i could feel her pussy getting wetter (there was only saliva and lube from the dom) and let just say i let myself be sold to her FOAM. eventually some DT let to me finishing in her mouth while i was standing and she was kneeling. 15 mins left, i'm normally a one and done guy, but just chatting to her made me hard again, some more bbbj and CIM.

Second time: a week later, she is still just as cute and pretty. service and attitude dipped a little (understandable, she said shes been working everyday). cat bath felt a bit mechanical and was pretty much only limited to my nips. felt some teeth during bbbj. i did compliment her on her abs which positively changed her attitude. maybe she was having a bad day.

i reckon shes probably closer to early-mid 20s than 19yo.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    One thing I hate about that apartment is the lights are so darned bright and harsh, like in an office. Doesn’t do anything for the mood.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    One thing I hate about that apartment is the lights are so darned bright and harsh, like in an office. Doesn’t do anything for the mood.
    haha yes true but it beats the red lights of ginza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    At least you can see something in the room. In most RNT shops, the rooms are very dark and the girls even place cloth over the lamps to make it even darker. You want to take in the view and see the ML's face and body upclose and not be in darkness.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice detailed AR man, might check her out

Banned
    How many girls work out of this place...?
    Looks like at least three

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    How many girls work out of this place...?
    Looks like at least three
    Atm no one working there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Miyabi last week after all the rave about her here. She is definitely cute and pretty and has a good overall body proportion. I had a good time on my session. Usually tattoo(s) would turned me off, but it was surprisingly not the case with her. However what turned me off a bit was the state of the room, stuff was all over the places and not overall tidy (it was clean tho) which killed the mood a bit. I didn't see Karen but I'd rate my session Yuna higher than Miyabi.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Seems like Tokyo treats is back. Their WeChat is advertising a new girl. Don't have a lot of time this week but might give it a go this Friday. Might take a day off to punt and have a super long weekend hahaha.

Seems like she's got nice tits from the photos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Seems like Tokyo treats is back. Their WeChat is advertising a new girl. Don't have a lot of time this week but might give it a go this Friday. Might take a day off to punt and have a super long weekend hahaha.

Seems like she's got nice tits from the photos.
    Is there a link?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast