Have been punting for a few years and lurking for a few, thought it was time to post some reviews.

Have punted all around Brisbane but will just review my most recent visits.

Sorry if I mess up the format.

VIP Massage

Been here many times, have always loved this place.

Venue is ok, nice big rooms, shower and parking available.

Last visit was greeted by a beautiful tall girl, tight short dress, tattoos, she was very friendly and flirty.

Massage was ok not great not bad, lots of TT and didn't mind my wandering hands, on the flip HJ and FN was offered I took both.

She had an amazing body and touching everywhere was allowed, she slowly massaged little Wedge teasing and slowly building well I played with her.

Was an all around great experience like always at VIP.

Girl 8/10
Venue 7/10
Massage 4/10
HE 8/10
Cost including house fee - $140

Best Chineese Massage Petrie

Venue is eh, on a main road, parking out back, rooms are small with walls and curtain at front it is clean bit no shower, it's 50 for 30min so pricey for just a massage.

This is a hit and miss on the looks department, there was two younger girls a while back but only seen an older lady the last few visits.

Older lady's Massage is actually good, was quite surprised, no flip, she spread my legs and massaged little Wedge from the back, felt amazing, lots of teasing and slow strokes, finished and cleaned up. That shop only offers HJ and FN, I only went the HJ option.

Girl 5/10 (older lady, nice lady, good banter)
Venue 3/10 (main road, small room, no shower)
Massage 7/10
HE 7/10 (was a new experience)
Cost including house fee $100

Sa Massage Lawnton

newish place, off the main road into a side street with other shops, looks eh from the outside, rooms are nice and big, look nice and clean.

First visit was amazing, young girl, everything but a FS for $100 got each other off.

Recent visits there is only an older lady working, she is a boiler, crap massage, crap HE, crap attitude, asking for more and more money, rushed service “you cum now” 😒 won't be back.

The scores are based on the old lady not the first visit.

Girl 1/10
Venue 5/10 (has a shower)
Massage 0/10
HE 1/10

Cost including house fee $90 (HJ only)

Massage shop at $10 haircut place at kallangur

Went when it first opened when the massage was upstairs.

Recently went, massage room is now out the back, dark bedroom, musty bed, massage lady was not interested in anything, bad massage, bad rushed HE, charges out the ass for anything else.

Don't know if I caught her on an off day, she was nice enough to talk to might give it another crack before I rate it, the massage room is definitely a downgrade to when it was upstairs.