Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First Review - North Side Punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    I did about 3 weeks ago, a Friday morning walk in visit.
    Only one older lady working (45'ish), quite a good massage and knew her stuff, NHJ offering that was done with some enthusiasm and had the desired effect.
    If I'm in the area again and want a decent massage and a load loosened, I'd give it another run. If i was after youth and a more expansive menu, I'd look elsewhere.
    Price on NHJ? cheers for the info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    2 pineapples mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    2 pineapples mate.
    thank you, much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eggs.Fertiliser and smokieb69

You both Joined April , May 22 and seem to know everything about everyone else in the massage industry.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 23-07-2022 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Eggs.Fertiliser and smokieb69

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have booked V.... today wax Brazilian. Then massage during the wax . She is amazing skills and fun . Unique Thai

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    You both Joined April , May 22 and seem to know everything about everyone else in the massage industry. You both say Unique Thai Massage Waxing Stafford Owner is me! What the F... Crazy accusations..from 2 New Toddlers guys lol . ! Wow your both incredibly experienced joined April May 22 are you a Owner of shops? How do you know so much about owners and girls? Fake news is your basic posts on shops. I Joined 10 years ++ ago and have experienced many shops North, and a few on the Southern areas and yes my experience did include Unique Thai Massage Stafford and I do enjoy wax Brazilian and Massage. Then a massage after wax or wax massage combined in wax room lol . ...with the great lady V.... . R... is doing some wax as well. C...... like to trim my eggs. . So you are saying negative things because you know everything about everyone including me wonderful work guys . Mr Investigation guys . Lol So Who are the Owners other shops . . Name a few . What crap talk in some of your basic posts and how your comments have.not facts . Your posts include no good information. Wax at Unique Thai Massage Waxing Stafford is ok for me .
    Lol - sounds legiit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been here a few times. Mostly seen the NZ girl who works week nights. looks mid 20s, a little top heavy for me but otherwise attractive. gives okay massage and standard extras. generally enjoyable experience. Got waxed about 3 times before Covid by a tiny Asian girl. Don't remember the name as it was a while back but the quality was really good and she was fun to talk to. Have no idea if she is still around as I haven't received a wax since Covid and only recently returned to this joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get Wax Brazilian by V.... with a Technique massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is V like? and where is she from?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Taiwan V . Her Wax Techniques are great and her massage is amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure but V.... is my best wax girl and I am going to see her Friday lol . Brazilian Massage Combined lol 😆. I see R... Thai and C...... a NZ girl very nice as well.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 18-08-2022 at 11:43 AM. Reason: update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was in the area and the last few days and thought I'd check out unique thai. Locked up tight and no lights on the last 3 days. Has something happened here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unique opens to 7pm 8pm depends on bookings some 8.45pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a horrible experience with V. Not sure how you had good experiences and spoke so highly of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is my regular and I am very pleased with her wax .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure but V.... is my best wax girl and I am going to see her Friday lol . Brazilian Massage Combined lol 😆. I see R... Thai and C...... a NZ girl very nice as well.
    Another wax? You go pretty often

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wax

More often is best for me.
    Wax every 5 weeks Brazilian
    Legs at different times
    Do not get all body at one session . Wax various areas often but a week in between.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 22-08-2022 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Staff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    More often is best for me.
    What are you saying ?
    They have 2 new Taiwanese girls now and I will visit them as well as V.....
    You obviously know the shop really well - what exactly happens with the body scrub, please give lots of detail. Also, with the wax, is it just a wax and then you pay for a massage seperately? Or does the wax become sensual for a few extra $

Senior Member(無間使者)

Scrub is different.

Massage combo Brazilian , massage.
    Did you ever have a Brazilian
    Last edited by Herpetology; 27-08-2022 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Body scrub same as in Thailand they wash scrubbing every are

Senior Member(無間使者)

well done

Quote Originally Posted by AChigurh View Post
    Went to VIP Aspley today. Had booked a day in advance for 1 h with RfromT.
    When I arrived right on time, I was told that she was busy; was guided to some waiting room, which is in plain view of reception area. Sat there for 10 minutes, saw several other customers come and go. After more than 10 min, R finally arrived and led me to a room. I undressed - which took less than a minute - and got onto the massage table. There I lay for another 5+ minutes after which I decided to get dressed again and walk.
    Judging by the cars in the carpark and by their attitude, they neither seem to want nor need my money. I will not be back.
    The fact that they don't have a mobile phone to text booking requests and don't publish a daily roster is a major pain in the anatomy anyway, IMHO.
    i think more people should walk!!! i do not agree with waiting wasting time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast