Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Review - North Side Punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First Review - North Side Punt

Have been punting for a few years and lurking for a few, thought it was time to post some reviews.

Have punted all around Brisbane but will just review my most recent visits.

Sorry if I mess up the format.

VIP Massage

Been here many times, have always loved this place.

Venue is ok, nice big rooms, shower and parking available.

Last visit was greeted by a beautiful tall girl, tight short dress, tattoos, she was very friendly and flirty.

Massage was ok not great not bad, lots of TT and didn't mind my wandering hands, on the flip HJ and FN was offered I took both.

She had an amazing body and touching everywhere was allowed, she slowly massaged little Wedge teasing and slowly building well I played with her.

Was an all around great experience like always at VIP.

Girl 8/10
    Venue 7/10
    Massage 4/10
    HE 8/10
    Cost including house fee - $140

Best Chineese Massage Petrie

Venue is eh, on a main road, parking out back, rooms are small with walls and curtain at front it is clean bit no shower, it's 50 for 30min so pricey for just a massage.

This is a hit and miss on the looks department, there was two younger girls a while back but only seen an older lady the last few visits.

Older lady's Massage is actually good, was quite surprised, no flip, she spread my legs and massaged little Wedge from the back, felt amazing, lots of teasing and slow strokes, finished and cleaned up. That shop only offers HJ and FN, I only went the HJ option.

Girl 5/10 (older lady, nice lady, good banter)
    Venue 3/10 (main road, small room, no shower)
    Massage 7/10
    HE 7/10 (was a new experience)
    Cost including house fee $100

Sa Massage Lawnton

newish place, off the main road into a side street with other shops, looks eh from the outside, rooms are nice and big, look nice and clean.

First visit was amazing, young girl, everything but a FS for $100 got each other off.

Recent visits there is only an older lady working, she is a boiler, crap massage, crap HE, crap attitude, asking for more and more money, rushed service “you cum now” 😒 won't be back.

The scores are based on the old lady not the first visit.

Girl 1/10
    Venue 5/10 (has a shower)
    Massage 0/10
    HE 1/10

Cost including house fee $90 (HJ only)

Massage shop at $10 haircut place at kallangur

Went when it first opened when the massage was upstairs.

Recently went, massage room is now out the back, dark bedroom, musty bed, massage lady was not interested in anything, bad massage, bad rushed HE, charges out the ass for anything else.

Don't know if I caught her on an off day, she was nice enough to talk to might give it another crack before I rate it, the massage room is definitely a downgrade to when it was upstairs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Solid review sir, welcome to the forum!

As I'm relatively new to the Punting scene, what's normally the go with wandering hands? Is it just a try and see what happens scenario or only do it if you built up some good rapport with the ML?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Took a few hits there, Northside is rough past Chermside really. VIP and its sister shop Y & H probably the most reliable shops in north Bris.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Y&H and VIP are my goto shops. p***, Sa*** are my favs at the moment, but intrigued to see R******, looks to have an intriguing build/bust.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAFTZY View Post

As I'm relatively new to the Punting scene, what's normally the go with wandering hands? Is it just a try and see what happens scenario or only do it if you built up some good rapport with the ML?
    Don't need rep with them, I normally stick to soft/light touch on the leg see how they react, then just softly run my hand up and down the back of the leg/thigh, I never go full force to the butt/pussy/boobs. Just play it slow and gentle they will tell you to stop if they don't like it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAFTZY View Post

Also thank you! I'll post some more today.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    Took a few hits there, Northside is rough past Chermside really. VIP and its sister shop Y & H probably the most reliable shops in north Bris.
    Yeah, north side is rough as guts past Chermside/Aspley, so so so many boilers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great first review. Welcome to the thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0 View Post
    Y&H and VIP are my goto shops. p***, Sa*** are my favs at the moment, but intrigued to see R******, looks to have an intriguing build/bust.
    Do they have a roster you can see?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good honest reviews across northside joints. VIP and GL Aspley are the best I normally go to reliably. And the further out ones at Lawnton and whatnot have always been poor I've only been a one time visitor.

Glad little Wedge enjoyed himself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Good honest reviews across northside joints. VIP and GL Aspley are the best I normally go to reliably. And the further out ones at Lawnton and whatnot have always been poor I've only been a one time visitor.

Glad little Wedge enjoyed himself
    Thank you! Yeah lawnton way is very hit and miss, and little Wedge always has a good time haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    Thank you! Yeah lawnton way is very hit and miss, and little Wedge always has a good time haha
    Yup, I used to live around aspley, but I've moved up towards Morayfield. Slim pickings up here.

Senior Member(無間使者)

NZ Thai Taiwan Japanese Girls.

Unique Thai Stafford Road Stafford is good. Young girls. The wax and massage. They have a great NZ girl doing trimming Brazilian and full body. The Thai girl and Taiwanese girl do wax!
    Last edited by Herpetology; 17-06-2022 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Staff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    Have been punting for a few years and lurking for a few, thought it was time to post some reviews.

Have punted all around Brisbane but will just review my most recent visits.

Sorry if I mess up the format.

VIP Massage

Been here many times, have always loved this place.

Venue is ok, nice big rooms, shower and parking available.

Last visit was greeted by a beautiful tall girl, tight short dress, tattoos, she was very friendly and flirty.

Massage was ok not great not bad, lots of TT and didn't mind my wandering hands, on the flip HJ and FN was offered I took both.

She had an amazing body and touching everywhere was allowed, she slowly massaged little Wedge teasing and slowly building well I played with her.

Was an all around great experience like always at VIP.

Girl 8/10
    Venue 7/10
    Massage 4/10
    HE 8/10
    Cost including house fee - $140

Best Chineese Massage Petrie

Venue is eh, on a main road, parking out back, rooms are small with walls and curtain at front it is clean bit no shower, it's 50 for 30min so pricey for just a massage.

This is a hit and miss on the looks department, there was two younger girls a while back but only seen an older lady the last few visits.

Older lady's Massage is actually good, was quite surprised, no flip, she spread my legs and massaged little Wedge from the back, felt amazing, lots of teasing and slow strokes, finished and cleaned up. That shop only offers HJ and FN, I only went the HJ option.

Girl 5/10 (older lady, nice lady, good banter)
    Venue 3/10 (main road, small room, no shower)
    Massage 7/10
    HE 7/10 (was a new experience)
    Cost including house fee $100

Sa Massage Lawnton

newish place, off the main road into a side street with other shops, looks eh from the outside, rooms are nice and big, look nice and clean.

First visit was amazing, young girl, everything but a FS for $100 got each other off.

Recent visits there is only an older lady working, she is a boiler, crap massage, crap HE, crap attitude, asking for more and more money, rushed service “you cum now” �� won't be back.

The scores are based on the old lady not the first visit.

Girl 1/10
    Venue 5/10 (has a shower)
    Massage 0/10
    HE 1/10

Cost including house fee $90 (HJ only)

Massage shop at $10 haircut place at kallangur

Went when it first opened when the massage was upstairs.

Recently went, massage room is now out the back, dark bedroom, musty bed, massage lady was not interested in anything, bad massage, bad rushed HE, charges out the ass for anything else.

Don't know if I caught her on an off day, she was nice enough to talk to might give it another crack before I rate it, the massage room is definitely a downgrade to when it was upstairs.
    Haha welcome to the punting life now mate. Interesting scene in Brisbane, is it mostly asian ML/WL?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredandwine View Post
    Haha welcome to the punting life now mate. Interesting scene in Brisbane, is it mostly asian ML/WL?
    It’s mostly boilers in massage shops - read the threads - there’s about 5 shops worth checking out and they are pretty much all Asian with the odd Aussie or South American

brothel wise I think the Aussie ones are better but you need deep pockets - the Asian ones are ok but hit and miss - used to be great down at Yimi and AS -

Privates it’s a mix again and where I’ve stumbled across most gems both Asian and Aussie or Latin.

Sorry if I missed it but it’s nothing like the Sydney or Melbourne market if you are comparing - it’s just shit - finding base level services found in Sydney is like finding gold

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thank you

Very thorough. Cheers for the info

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unique Thai Massage Waxing

African, Thai, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Fijian, Japanese . girls attend often 11 girls at Unique Thai Stafford
    Last edited by Herpetology; 17-06-2022 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Unique Thai Massage Waxing Beauty shop Stafford

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    NZ girl is now doing body trimming. I like waxing but trimming is ok on my back. Unique Thai Massage Waxing Beauty shop.
    Do you only do the massages?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like Brazilian wax , back trimming in the special wax room. I enjoy the massage in another room. I have had the Brazilian wax , massage together a marvellous experience. Combining the two . There are not many shops in Brisbane offering a wax -,massage like Unique Thai Massage Waxing does. They are very clean and have shower .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    I like Brazilian wax , back trimming in the special wax room. I enjoy the massage in another room. I have had the Brazilian wax , massage together a marvellous experience. Combining the two . There are not many shops in Brisbane offering a wax -,massage like Unique Thai Massage Waxing does. They are very clean and have shower .
    Haha you are definitely the owner

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast