Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J Miyabi. AMAZING.....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    I didn't realise J-Emma was the benchmark for beauty, always thought she looked like a very pretty rodent lol.
    She isn’t the benchmark for all WL
    But in terms of Jap she is one people know well and generally rated highly. I’ve always said I never rated her that highly. Yuna is my benchmark for Jap.

Emma wasn’t bad though. Above average easily and can be considered pretty for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Emma is strikingly pretty when you first see her, there is something about her facial features that its just an attention grabber. But as the booking progressed she always became less pretty to me, almost like my brain needed some time to process her face. The best way I can describe it is she starts at like a 9.5 and ends the booking as a 8, which is still a good rating. She is definitely pretty but she has rodent features.

I have never seen Yuna.
    Funny it’s opposite for me. Pretty at first and the more I saw her the less I thought she was and I eventually stopped haha

I follow girls on Instagram and the closest I can say Yuna looks like is venus__10 but with F sized melons. Natural.

Hmm I don't really hate it or like it either lol.
    Don't be wrong girl is great, above average face, great service. Partly because my fault as well. Was late lol.

The one that intense is bj, because she didn't rinse her mouth after clean it with mouthwash, her mouth has strong mint residue. Combine with the piercing overkill lol. And because of too long 69 and bj. When I domed up. Intercourse only last 3 mins lol. Only tried cg with her. And time running up because of late. So round 2 bj and cim.

Make sure not running late boys lol

@fatstache you need to try this girl. Not jailbait, but sucks like crazy. The nano at n5m is jailbat lol, I went there after summer hill..10 mins drive

Anyway 2/4 stamps from the noodle bros lol

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Hmm I don't really hate it or like it either lol.
    Don't be wrong girl is great, above average face, great service. Partly because my fault as well. Was late lol.

The one that intense is bj, because she didn't rinse her mouth after clean it with mouthwash, her mouth has strong mint residue. Combine with the piercing overkill lol. And because of too long 69 and bj. When I domed up. Intercourse only last 3 mins lol. Only tried cg with her. And time running up because of late. So round 2 bj and cim.

Make sure not running late boys lol

@fatstache you need to try this girl. Not jailbait, but sucks like crazy. The nano at n5m is jailbat lol, I went there after summer hill..10 mins drive
    Nano price up to $300 now, I remember she was 2xx few days before. Curious how petite she is.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Nano price up to $300 now, I remember she was 2xx few days before. Curious how petite she is.
    You got it wrong bro. Always 300. Because aloscha and me make jokes about international travel luggage.

So my height 175. And I ask Mr.J so the new girl is about this height ( my shoulder). Mr .J said no only this (under my chest). I asked him are you sure she is 18? Lol.

Damn and her service is COF. It all feel so wrong in every dimension lol.

I know it's not the girls fault if she's super petite. I just hope she doesn't promote certain fantasies which are just plain wrong.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Must try fellas.
    I love her body. For me it's a 5/5. I prefer thin and her boobs are real and perky. Very cute face. Great all-round package.

What is the cost?

Is there a website?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    What is the cost?

Is there a website?
    wechat on first page.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got a booking on Sunday, excited to check her out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Booked for tonight. I swear, if I detect the slightest hint of beef noodle flavour on her pussy, I'm gonna complain to management!

It's just the noodle stamp of approval. You should be glad it's there. That, or just make sure to use the mouth wash on her pussy lol

Have fun GoldfishMan bro

Which flavour do you want goldman?
    We have sichuan, lanzhou, and many more

Haha, thanks for the great Intel, bro Meng and other bros. She was good, exactly as described. Tight little spinner, no less.

I actually prefer beef pho, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, thanks for the great Intel, bro Meng and other bros. She was good, exactly as described. Tight little spinner, no less.

I actually prefer beef pho, lol!
    nice stuff goldfish, nothing like people agreeing. i hate letting people down.

any beef noodle flavour there? hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have seen Miyabi as well in the evening.

For me, 3/5. Nothing spectacular (Yuna was a 5/5!!). Pretty robotic. Poor thing, I think she's been flogged since she got to Sydney. She told me about 4 times that she only has one day of holiday while here, so probably a good 20 days of constant dick. Left my booking early.

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    nice stuff goldfish, nothing like people agreeing. i hate letting people down.

any beef noodle flavour there? hahaha
    No beef noodle flavour thankfully, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahyeah1234 View Post
    Have seen Miyabi as well in the evening.

For me, 3/5. Nothing spectacular (Yuna was a 5/5!!). Pretty robotic. Poor thing, I think she's been flogged since she got to Sydney. She told me about 4 times that she only has one day of holiday while here, so probably a good 20 days of constant dick. Left my booking early.
    Sorry to hear this bro, WLs need a break. They're not sex craving beasts like us punters, no matter how young they are.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Sorry to hear this bro, WLs need a break. They're not sex craving beasts like us punters, no matter how young they are.
    You're spot on. I did feel sorry for her. The agent should bring in a few Japanese ladies at a time.

Banned
    Tokyo Treats are weird
    I make a connection today
    Miyabi is the only girl on their books
    She leaves Saturday
    If I don’t book her by then they kick me off their WeChat
    So much for building a data base

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast