Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: J Miyabi. AMAZING.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

J Miyabi. AMAZING.....

Hi Bros, you know me, I don't hype reviews (I feel hyped reviews don't help anyone).

WeChat ID:Tokyo_Treats
    They use to be receptionist of a big store in the city but now doing this. Fast reply, great service, good attitude unlike some City stores now who are just rude "go away etc"...they are a pleasure to deal with.
    You also need to get in quick. I think what they are doing is building a good customer base and then close it off. So only things like referrals and "real" customers. It is worth absolutely getting on their list, their quality is very good. I mean Yuna *droll*
    The setting they use is also fantastic, not some crazy dim light/red light setting. Apartment, very clean, very nice, very good lighting (I mention lighting to my bro here, you know who you are and why...)

They also use REAL photos (omg, shock unlike some other establishments). They do blur face for privacy but it is 100% real. Not even a single photoshop anywhere. Not even a light airbrush or slightly enhance eyes etc. I love this genuine photos. Some shop now days you see goddess, walk in shrek.

Miyabi.
    I will do my usual review style and at the end I will try to do comparisons to girls others may have tried to give you the best idea.

Face - I will go into detail because for whatever reason I think her face depended on angles. Some angles she was a true 5/5. When I lay next to her after first session and she stared at me closely, it was a true 5/5. It was a Yuna and J Emma level beauty. However, some angles (during the act) I think she is 4/5, a level below Yuna and J Emma (Don't ask me why, i dont know why, but both seemed different/different angles). Her face is small, has canine teeth, sharp face/angle face (so she isnt block or round face). She looks young (and is young). I think J Emma is probably mid 20's, Miyabi is younger. Amazing.

Overall: depending on angles. but let's just say 1 level below yuna/J Emma. But miyabi trumps both on age. She is also a university pretty girl, she is not a hot girl you see in a club style (coco, J Yoko etc). She is like the girl you sat next to in class and you thought was pretty and wanted to go on a date and get to know her. So I guess this is up to different bros. If you want to go for pure beauty, let us assume yuna and J Emma is 5/5, Miyabi will be a 4/5. If you want to add in "age", then she gets a higher score.

Body:
    skinny, tight, well proportion ratio of leg to body. I think similar to coco but her cut size is C, coco is like D+.
    she does have tattoos, so up to you if you like them.

So for me coco and Yuna are 5/5 bodies, I would say miyabi is a 4/5. However she is younger, so again, you may score higher.

Attitude:
    very welcoming, she doesn't understand english well at all but she tries (uses phone as translation). as soon as you see her it is DFK fireworks to start. great attitude, no cold shoulder at all.

Service/BBBJ/The Act: She is a cross between GFE and PSE. She is in the middle. This is where in my view she trumps J Emma. I dont want to argue with bros who are like "bro, you see J emma more she opens up, i got a special relationship with her etc etc" ok bro good for you. Not everyone can see same girl 10x and then build the service up. So we should judge a girl first time meet. So Miyabi, her service level is ABOVE J Emma. I felt J Emma (when on first try) was very "you had to lead her" and she just went with stuff. Miyabi is a cross between GFE and PSE. No tissues boys. she is a trooper, I had a hard second time cumming and she kept going and going to help me.

She also has a tongue piercing! omg..the BBBJ and the cath bath i mean dang......my first time.

She also has 7 outfits...wow....you only get to pick one though, it took me 30 mins to decide hahaha....

Overall her attitude and service was very much Yuna level (which is 5/5).

Ok so I try to some this up...
    great receptionist.
    compared to famous J girls like Yuna and J Emma, she is 1 notch beauty below, body is similar to J Emma (bigger cups though), she does have tatts (more than J Emma), her service is better than J Emma and same as Yuna, she has tongue piercing (so better than Yuna and J Emma). she is WAY younger than both. You also get to choose between 7 outfits...i mean wow.

WIR: YES. I think with J Emma gone, she is as close as you will experience what J Emma was like. On that note, you should try.

They also seem very busy so good luck......

WHERE IS MY BEEF NOODLES BROS?

edit//
    FORGOT TO MENTION. She DT, J Emma did not DT. crazy DT as well, with the tongue piercing.

Ow shit, you always fast man.

We welcome you as the 5th member of beef noodle soup alliance lol.

I have booked her this weekend

So atm 1/5 beef noodle bros approval

Ps: check my go to shop there is new J girl even smaller than miyabi. 31 kg bro. 140cm. Like international travelling luggage lol

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Ow shit, you always fast man.

We welcome you as the 5th member of beef noodle soup alliance lol.

I have booked her this weekend

So atm 1/5 beef noodle bros approval

Ps: check my go to shop there is new J girl even smaller than miyabi. 31 kg bro. 140cm. Like international travelling luggage lol
    i need a break from today, i am off for a week hahaha.

i changed my first post too, Miyabi does DT with tongue piercing hahaha.....I read Meng review and i got no idea how he held out for 10 mins? i mean wtf Meng?

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    i need a break from today, i am off for a week hahaha.

i changed my first post too, Miyabi does DT with tongue piercing hahaha.....I read Meng review and i got no idea how he held out for 10 mins? i mean wtf Meng?
    Meng has super power which we all need to learn and master.

hello beef noodle brother haha, enjoy. she is closest to J Emma you will get. I think Emma prettier (you know me, i dont hype) but emma did not have costumes, tongue piercing or age. so up to your preference. I just lay it out there for people to decide themselves.

the question is not whether to go with miyabi or not,

THE QUESTION IS WHICH COSTUME YOU WILL PICK. NO JOKE IT WILL TAKE 30 MINS...

ARGHH.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    THE QUESTION IS WHICH COSTUME YOU WILL PICK. NO JOKE IT WILL TAKE 30 MINS...

ARGHH.......
    I know this is the hardest question. So I let the girl pick lol. So my session will be random. But I don't mind costume or without costume if you know what I mean lol

I know this is the hardest question. So I let the girl pick lol. So my session will be random. But I don't mind costume or without costume if you know what I mean lol
    learn some key japanese phrases hahaha

iku iku iku.....

Good work bro Swigs!!! Welcome to the brotherhood. Seems like it's another win for Tokyo Treats. I won't be able to pass on this good thing - and we need to complete the stamps of approval lol. We're gonna be the WL Choice magazine lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Good work bro Swigs!!! Welcome to the brotherhood. Seems like it's another win for Tokyo Treats. I won't be able to pass on this good thing - and we need to complete the stamps of approval lol. We're gonna be the WL Choice magazine lol
    sounds like they got something interesting in the works so....next week more to come maybe...hehehe....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Meng has super power which we all need to learn and master.
    Lol. Those studs gave me this pain and pleasure sensation. I was also super focused on the DATY. It was delicious.

Meng is our sifu lol

Meng is our sifu lol
    Lol we all need that profile pic PKing

Damn, 2 ARs and whole lot for me to consider...

@Sswilighy + Meng bros: is Miyabi's face jailbait-y at all? Uni pretty girl I can jive with, but high school pretty girl I'm out.
    I'm pretty keen on the tatts and piercings.

Regardless, I'm sure bro PKING2 will let me know if she's my type after he sees her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Damn, 2 ARs and whole lot for me to consider...

@Sswilighy + Meng bros: is Miyabi's face jailbait-y at all? Uni pretty girl I can jive with, but high school pretty girl I'm out.
    I'm pretty keen on the tatts and piercings.

Regardless, I'm sure bro PKING2 will let me know if she's my type after he sees her lol.
    Relax brother, you gonna have 2 another review from 2 noodle bros this Saturday lol

Damn your avatar as well lol

Relax brother, you gonna have 2 another review from 2 noodle bros this Saturday lol

Looking forward to all your ARs. I'm stuck until after the long weekend so I'll be living through you guys until then.

hahaha avatar change

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

You guys are fucking hilarious. Feels like the power rangers hahaha.

ok my beef soup avatar is now updated.

beef noodle bros unite.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You guys are fucking hilarious. Feels like the power rangers hahaha.
    Noodle ranger lol.

Cheers, for all the lovely girls LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast