Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: Ginza bookings wtf

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-12-2018
    Posts
    90

    Ginza bookings wtf

    So the roster is not even out for Saturday tomorrow and Miki is already booked out so how am I supposed to book for her or anyone that is popular????

  2. #2
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    So the roster is not even out for Saturday tomorrow and Miki is already booked out so how am I supposed to book for her or anyone that is popular????
    Why worry? Many other girls working. There are other Mikis out there. It appears some punters have preference over others here if they can book a girl before the roster is out.

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-12-2018
    Posts
    90
    But I have messaged them earlier and they said they said call back when roster is out at 5ish but when I got my mate to message them, they said she was fully booked since last night, I'm not worried but I never got to try k Miki before she was here in Australia before she left.

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者) PKING2's Avatar
    Join Date
    15-03-2022
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    But I have messaged them earlier and they said they said call back when roster is out at 5ish but when I got my mate to message them, they said she was fully booked since last night, I'm not worried but I never got to try k Miki before she was here in Australia before she left.
    Need to join the vip team bro lol

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-12-2018
    Posts
    90
    I don't go there that much 😭😭 hahaha I go 278 more girls work harder there cause they want to get into 310

  6. #6
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    07-06-2018
    Posts
    1,589
    If you can't book her just read rooter reviews aleast he have test run it and he always can get a booking like having a perfer Amex card customer.

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者) PKING2's Avatar
    Join Date
    15-03-2022
    Posts
    435
    Dont worry man. Usually the overhyped girl, not line up with your expectations. Now a day, I rather go find hidden gem, because if she likes you and clicked with you, she will provide more enjoyment than those overhyped ladies

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-10-2019
    Posts
    18
    When Minji was working I used to msg before the roster came out to try to book her. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t. I think it depends on who’s on reception that day.

  9. #9
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-12-2018
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    When Minji was working I used to msg before the roster came out to try to book her. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t. I think it depends on who’s on reception that day.
    I work with 5 other colleagues that go to ginza we all been trying to book her since Monday, they either said wait for the roster to come out and we don't take earlier bookings and today they told two of us that she is fully booked and the other three to call back later today after 5 , I get that ginza picks their favourites but if she is fully booked just don't put her on the roster so the normal people don't get their hopes up

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    27
    I don't get it not that is free or something, still need to pay premium rates is it really worth the trouble there is endless places in Sydney Lol

  11. #11
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    1,449
    Yea seems like a lot of effort just to see a girl.

    Seems super beta to try and get on a waitlist so that you can pay premium just to see a girl who's probably in a week already been fucked by 1000 cocks...

    I would of just been fuck it. Plenty of girls at Ginza and even more at other shops and privates.

    I ain't bending over backwards, to pay to fuck a girl. It was why I never tried to book rebecca at Ginza. I was lucky to have caught her available at the time that works for me twice and had an amazing time but I'm not fucking calling 1-2 days early to attempt a booking.

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-12-2018
    Posts
    90
    Maybe these VIPs give tips to the reception is that why they can get in first????

    Anyways fuck that might go no5 or sakura

  13. #13
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Maybe these VIPs give tips to the reception is that why they can get in first????

    Anyways fuck that might go no5 or sakura
    Finally you got it. Lots of fish in the sea my friend. Many shops with lovely girls just waiting for you. There is no shortage of WLs now. Just look at the rosters for No5 or Kyoto as an example. Loads of girls wanting you to keep them warm during these cold days and nights.

  14. #14
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    1,449
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Finally you got it. Lots of fish in the sea my friend. Many shops with lovely girls just waiting for you. There is no shortage of WLs now. Just look at the rosters for No5 or Kyoto as an example. Loads of girls wanting you to keep them warm during these cold days and nights.
    Agree. I mean we're paying the money, we're the king.

    When did this concept invert on itself?

    I felt like during covid and there was a lack of girls coming into the country. Supply demand made it almost seemed like shops are doing us a favour by providing us girls where it's actually us and our money that are helping the shops.

    Lots of shops in Sydney and lots of girls coming into the country.

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-12-2018
    Posts
    90
    Nah I always had back up plan if I can't get for Saturday but I wanted to ask this forum cause I never go 310 that much is this something that always happens to everyone or is it just me? I thought I was doing somthing wrong that's why I wasn't getting the booking.

  16. #16
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    14-04-2021
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Nah I always had back up plan if I can't get for Saturday but I wanted to ask this forum cause I never go 310 that much is this something that always happens to everyone or is it just me? I thought I was doing somthing wrong that's why I wasn't getting the booking.
    I think it happens to the most of us, Ginza has blown up in popularity these days so it's super hard to get a booking on the weekends (at least for me) lol. I've missed out on Ginza bookings more times than I can count

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    01-05-2022
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Need to join the vip team bro lol
    How does the VIP card work? I have seen so many girls here and never inquired about it.

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者) PKING2's Avatar
    Join Date
    15-03-2022
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    How does the VIP card work? I have seen so many girls here and never inquired about it.
    I don't know I just jest around. Maybe you need to ask rooter lol.

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者) Sswilighy's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-11-2020
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Dont worry man. Usually the overhyped girl, not line up with your expectations. Now a day, I rather go find hidden gem, because if she likes you and clicked with you, she will provide more enjoyment than those overhyped ladies
    Agree. Only one girl I ever done that equaled the hype. Everything else never ever met the hype.

    Everyone needs to get on beef noodle newsletter for hidden gems and real ratings.

  20. #20
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-12-2018
    Posts
    90
    The VIP card you need to get certain amount of point within a time frame and then you can get a discount fuck the next time you go there and also you get a discount on your bday I could be wrong but I got the VIP card like 5 years ago but I never really use it when I go there

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •