Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza bookings wtf

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually, Ginza very very rarely allows bookings before the roster gets released. My experience anyway.

Haven't tried to book Miki yet. Only two girls I had trouble with were Jessie when she returned and Mio, who I never saw. Actually I like Ginza because there's not much favouritism for certain customers. Makes it fair. Unless you're Rooter it seems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    I don't get it not that is free or something, still need to pay premium rates is it really worth the trouble there is endless places in Sydney Lol
    You don't understand.

In the punters world if you tell your friends you have had sex with Miki you'll be highly regarded.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro OP, most likely what happened was some rich punter booked her out for the entire day and he was probably the first to call. If a punter was willing to fill her entire roster paying full price, I'm pretty sure the shop and girl would kindly oblige. It takes out the hassle of preparing for the next punter between sessions, possible cancellations, etc.
    No hard feelings bro, money talks in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro OP, most likely what happened was some rich punter booked her out for the entire day and he was probably the first to call. If a punter was willing to fill her entire roster paying full price, I'm pretty sure the shop and girl would kindly oblige. It takes out the hassle of preparing for the next punter between sessions, possible cancellations, etc.
    No hard feelings bro, money talks in this game.
    Yeah this is one reason as well, I have a session with 2 different wls that claim some customer always book them 10 hours. And another wl from different shop, I saw this by my eyeball. Asking is wl a aviable at last minute. Rock up the previous customer extended another 3 hours lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    It's true, I got a booking for Miki tomorrow despite people saying she was fully booked tomorrow before the roster was released. I requested a booking after the roster was released.
    Exactly. Some shops make popular girls very hard to book because they take bookings before roster. E.g. It was almost impossible to book J Anna for a while even the night before roster. Until they put her price up. Now she isn't booked out. Go figure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If I understood you correctly you tried to book before the roster came out and then didn’t try to book after or at least not immediately after the roster came out. Ginza doesn’t take bookings before the roster. Their reception is by no means prefect but I never found them to play favourites. I don’t go there very often because the quality has been on the decline and their fake descriptions and photos have put me off. But I have never had issues booking popular girls like Mio and Miki. You just have to book quick enough when the roster comes out. I got lucky a couple of times I happen to check as the roster is updated and got bookings no issues even though I am not a regular. Like others have mentioned there are plenty of fishes in the sea and the overhyped girls are just that overhyped. I personally thought Mio was very disappointing average face and below standard service. I have seen Miki the last time around and you are not missing much. She was attractive but far from the prettiest girl at Ginza and she was pretty jaded after servicing countless guys for a long time. Her service was average too so I never repeated. Most older guys will remember towards the end of her last stay it was super easy to get a booking with her because of her service decline so I don’t get why she is all of the sudden more popular now that she is in her 30s. Maybe it’s a statement on the current quality of girls that guys are now fighting to see an older version of a girl they didn’t bother to book last time around.

Banned
    I've never been to Ginza. I guess I don't know what I'm missing.

One thing I'm sure when those hype girls open their legs there won't be golden light shining out or gleam of diamond sparkles to the delight of the hype clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

One thing I'm sure when those hype girls open their legs there won't be golden light shining out or gleam of diamond sparkles to the delight of the hype clients.
    Something like that. More a case of the more effort you need to put in to get a booking, the higher your expectations would be from the girl. It's almost a sure fire way to get disappointed.

Banned

Hmm, a while back you were crapping on about one of your imaginary girls who was $300 PH, I sent you a PM and you said she was from Ginza, fascinating............

guys going after miki just opens door to jessie. like Meng says, plenty of fish in the sea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walked in once through the back door… dudes standing around everywhere, no greeting from any of them so I guess they were customers? I actually stood there for maybe 3-5 minutes without anyone acknowledging me so I left out the front door. Yes this place is quite busy at least for what I can see for those few minutes. Maybe I’m too quick to judge but I didn’t like the customer service, but girls on the website does look really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hmm, a while back you were crapping on about one of your imaginary girls who was $300 PH, I sent you a PM and you said she was from Ginza, fascinating............
    By now, everybody knows he’s a troll, even before this post of yours…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    By now, everybody knows he’s a troll, even before this post of yours…..
    Mate, it’s pitiful. I literally scroll right past every post he makes. I know he’s got a mental problem making him some how need the attention of people reading his posts, but there’s just no value I can get out of it. It’s all fake or can be assumed to be fake. Why even read it?

On the other hand I don’t want to flame him cos I know he’s got a mental problem. It’s a downright rotten pitiful situation bro…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Mate, it’s pitiful. I literally scroll right past every post he makes. I know he’s got a mental problem making him some how need the attention of people reading his posts, but there’s just no value I can get out of it. It’s all fake or can be assumed to be fake. Why even read it?

On the other hand I don’t want to flame him cos I know he’s got a mental problem. It’s a downright rotten pitiful situation bro…
    99.9% of participants on this forum have mental issues. From the vibe I get from this topic, a big majority are also suffering from "FOMO" as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    99.9% of participants on this forum have mental issues. From the vibe I get from this topic, a big majority are also suffering from "FOMO" as well.
    Well observed.

A few do have the size of the brain of a goldfish.

Maybe they could sprinkle their pubes with glitter as a cue to their diamond status.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Yeah this is one reason as well, I have a session with 2 different wls that claim some customer always book them 10 hours. And another wl from different shop, I saw this by my eyeball. Asking is wl a aviable at last minute. Rock up the previous customer extended another 3 hours lol
    10 hours in a room with a WL and doing what? Can't be sex all 10 hours. Could it be lots of talking or snorting coke off the WL's ass or body?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    10 hours in a room with a WL and doing what? Can't be sex all 10 hours. Could it be lots of talking or snorting coke off the WL's ass or body?
    One of them was someone that used to worked at 42g. She said that customer only wants bj. You can imagine 10 hours. Need freaking massage after that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    One of them was someone that used to worked at 42g. She said that customer only wants bj. You can imagine 10 hours. Need freaking massage after that.
    I think I know which girl you spoke to. She told me the same thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Golleee (Gomer Pyle voice) and what does FOMO mean young fella, not into these newfangled acronyms.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast