Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ginza bookings wtf

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Golleee (Gomer Pyle voice) and what does FOMO mean young fella, not into these newfangled acronyms.....
    Fear of missing out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    10 hours in a room with a WL and doing what? Can't be sex all 10 hours. Could it be lots of talking or snorting coke off the WL's ass or body?
    Yeah, unthinkable. I can’t even spend more than 1 hour in that room. I’d be bored out of my mind.
    I guess maybe some of them take the girls out somewhere like on a date, but I have heard of dudes who spent more than 4 hours just in the room with the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah, unthinkable. I can’t even spend more than 1 hour in that room. I’d be bored out of my mind.
    I guess maybe some of them take the girls out somewhere like on a date, but I have heard of dudes who spent more than 4 hours just in the room with the girl.
    And you will be surprised if the customer only talking. While smoking, and no sex, not even undress the clothes. A Wl told me this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Every business has their VIPs just like Qantas has their chairman’s lounge that is so secret you dont even know where it is in the airport

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Maybe they could sprinkle their pubes with glitter as a cue to their diamond status.
    Imagine coming home and having to explain to the missus why there’s glitter stuck in your pubes lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Every business has their VIPs just like Qantas has their chairman’s lounge that is so secret you dont even know where it is in the airport
    The VIP suite in Ginza houses a big golden double bed with golden bed sheet. At the bottom of the bed is a pail of scented water with rose petals for you to wash your feet and body fluids in the subsequent encounter.

There is a pair of golden speakers beside the bed playing out Je T'Aime Moi Non Plus and the waterbed pulsates to its rhythm.

You have to be invited to the Golden Room and only selected hype girls are allowed to serve in it. Most of us could only dream about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    Imagine coming home and having to explain to the missus why there’s glitter stuck in your pubes lol
    If you have a Missus then you shouldn't be at those places

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you have a Missus then you shouldn't be at those places
    I don't have a missus but from what I've read here it seems pretty common lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    I don't have a missus but from what I've read here it seems pretty common lol.
    Married or not married, many guys are punting these days. It's acceptable within certain cultures while it's a stress reliever for others. There are many girls of all nationalities willing to cater for all requests and desires. What a married guy might not get from his wife, he may receive from a WL.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Just ignore the troll guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    And you will be surprised if the customer only talking. While smoking, and no sex, not even undress the clothes. A Wl told me this.
    They must have been lonely and just wanted some female company. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ginza roster went online at 5.15 today.
    i text at 5.16
    miki and jessie fully booked.
    someone is getting vip time slots

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i text at 5.16
    Punters are not created equal in this world.

Take it they are trying to save you money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just texted this morning about roster ask if Jessie working tomorrow. They reply they didn't know. So I just said in case she working I would like to book her at certain time so keep me a spot please. They just replay to me check the roster tonight. Soon as I check the roster at 6:00 and try to book her they reply fully booked. Is this for real???

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha92 View Post
    Just texted this morning about roster ask if Jessie working tomorrow. They reply they didn't know. So I just said in case she working I would like to book her at certain time so keep me a spot please. They just replay to me check the roster tonight. Soon as I check the roster at 6:00 and try to book her they reply fully booked. Is this for real???
    Lol you still got reply, I msg them exactly 30 second after the roster up, and up until now no response. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i text at 5.16
    Wow you just worked this out right now? It's like a stampede when the roster comes out. This is why you need many shops that have many girls to service all customers.

Wow you just worked this out right now? It's like a stampede when the roster comes out. This is why you need many shops that have many girls to service all customers.
    Well at least he got replied. I haven't got replied until now, lol

I msg them at 5.15.30 lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is why you need many shops that have many girls to service all customers.
    we dont need many girls, we just need many jessies and mikis.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I mean there's plenty of girls. Just the good ones get booked out quick. Writing a AR is a double edged sword.

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Well at least he got replied. I haven't got replied until now, lol

I msg them at 5.15.30 lol
    Better luck next time bro

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast