Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOD Why is after report spammed with shop owners constant spam

Junior Member(有D料到)

MOD Why is after report spammed with shop owners constant spam

This forum should only have after reports not constant spamming of shop owners rosters

Because the shop that pay this forum, that is why it is free

don't have shops paying to advertise, you don't have a forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thehoof View Post
    This forum should only have after reports not constant spamming of shop owners rosters
    Maybe you should stop spamming this forum with your constant whining … 9 posts and you’ve taken potshots at 3 different shops

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This has been going on since the beginning of the Forum.
    It's just the way it is.
    One useful tip, to view the latest ARs rather than a shop bump ups on "Sort Threads By" select "Thread Start Time" from the drop down menu.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    don't have shops paying to advertise, you don't have a forum.
    Many of us are happy to pay the forum $50 monthly subscription to do away with such ad spamming.

The ARs save us some money. Merely reading them gets us high enough to do away with visiting the parlours.

Some of them should win the Booker prize.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Many of us are happy to pay the forum $50 monthly subscription to do away with such ad spamming.

The ARs save us some money. Merely reading them gets us high enough to do away with visiting the parlours.

you might be happy to pay $50 a month but I certainly would not and I bet the membership would reduce by over 90% if there was a charge.

Banned

It would be interesting to find out the people you refer to as "us" are, I would not expect there would be more dopes like you here...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ha ha you can say that again.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    I agree with you Mr Hoof, it's irritating.

However, as others say, it's also a fact of life. And I'd suggest it's not really ad spamming to be fair; it's just re-promoting an old thread.

My work around is to ignore the bumped posts. You know what they're going to say anyway -- "Cherry available now" or "Alice is back" or "Lovely Jessie is working today" blah, blah. It's a 99% chance you've already read the original post.

I look at the LAST POST BY column on the far right and if it's a shop name I move on until I find a last post by a punter.

This is a typical page, I reckon:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdispl...r-Report/page3

Of the 30 posts, 20 are bumps from shops. So I only read the other 10. It is what it is.

I also agree with Mr Sibon. I'd happily pay $50 a month to have this AR section free of bumped posts and obvious shop spruikers. We all know who they are.

I reckon the $50 would pay for itself after one successful session, where you've avoided a shop or a girl that clearly wasn't for you (or perhaps anyone else).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    I agree with you Mr Hoof, it's irritating.

However, as others say, it's also a fact of life. And I'd suggest it's not really ad spamming to be fair; it's just re-promoting an old thread.

My work around is to ignore the bumped posts. You know what they're going to say anyway -- "Cherry available now" or "Alice is back" or "Lovely Jessie is working today" blah, blah. It's a 99% chance you've already read the original post.

I look at the LAST POST BY column on the far right and if it's a shop name I move on until I find a last post by a punter.

This is a typical page, I reckon:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdispl...r-Report/page3

Of the 30 posts, 20 are bumps from shops. So I only read the other 10. It is what it is.

I also agree with Mr Sibon. I'd happily pay $50 a month to have this AR section free of bumped posts and obvious shop spruikers. We all know who they are.

I reckon the $50 would pay for itself after one successful session, where you've avoided a shop or a girl that clearly wasn't for you (or perhaps anyone else).
    Mr Thomas Crown,(familiar style of writing you have to another numbnut) , why not start a thread and put it to a vote .....

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Mr Thomas Crown,(familiar style of writing you have to another numbnut) , why not start a thread and put it to a vote .....
    Yes, put it to a vote, and specify whether $50 is the subscription for a week, a month, a year or just one off. BTW, shops are paying regularly, not one off.

Childish !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    maybe a limit on how many posts would be better, the amount of times that elegant aki thread has been bumped lol
    How do you know there’s no limit ?

If you’re a keen observer, you would have found posts from some shops are deleted in the late afternoon.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the actual cost of keeping this site running?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    How do you know there’s no limit ?

If you’re a keen observer, you would have found posts from some shops are deleted in the late afternoon.
    Ahh, was wondering about that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    One useful tip, to view the latest ARs rather than a shop bump ups on "Sort Threads By" select "Thread Start Time" from the drop down menu.
    this is a great tip, works great, thanks rooter!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yup that "Sort Threads By" select "Thread Start Time" is a life saver for me.... it's only on the full website on a computer not on the mobile version (unless you select "full site" on your phone browser).

I'd rather not have to pay $50 per month... maybe per year but as LookingForTheOne has said I too am curious how much running a site like this costs!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Coz theres no new girls or new customers anymore....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2020 View Post
    Coz theres no new girls or new customers anymore....
    It's a global problem. During the pandemic they probably realized there's life without Michelin dining, 5 star hotels and thousand dollar handbags.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Learned something new today. This forum is like one of those public toilets with random names and phone number on the wall, but people have to pay to vandalize the toilet and you'd still get a dude answering the phone on the other end lol jks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast