Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOD Why is after report spammed with shop owners constant spam

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastadmiralty View Post
    It's a global problem. During the pandemic they probably realized there's life without Michelin dining, 5 star hotels and thousand dollar handbags.
    And some were doing it only to pay off tuition fees. Once they finished their studies and get a boyfriend they don't want to work anymore. It is an unsustainable business model, and if you look at the history of WLs from thousands of years ago it was done by women who either had no other skills or were slaves. They didn't do it just because it could make them as rich and fabulous as Cleopatra in Egypt, in fact they're way below a peasant in the old days.

Anyways, if some shops were to sell at affordable prices I wouldn't be buying into it. Managing one is hell on earth and the amount of work you have to put into the business to keep it afloat is terrible. Not to forget mentioning the marketing medium is very limited as well. Some people don't like what I have to say about doing business with honesty but I will say that so far I've only been regulars at shops that are honest with their girl's appearances and services, and what I can see is the positive effect on the business is that although they're not getting much new customers, they're still keeping all their regulars.

A business like Coca Cola is sustainable not because of new customers but because of its regular customers. Coca Cola only gets new customers once a new generation of humans are born which is decades, but the generation that existed had been consuming Coca Cola all their lives. A brothel may not be as sustainable as Coca Cola but let's use 42G and N5M back when Jessie was managing both - he's always proactive with customer feedback and any underperforming girls gets the boot. Both shops don't give their girls the boot these days but at least they're still trying to maintain customer service like back in the old days.

Then again, who am I to talk about other people's business? A regular customer is pretty much a discreet investor to the business, and those who lost my trust obviously isn't getting my investment support. And how am I considering myself a discreet investor? For every hundreds I spent satisfied with either customer service or WL I write free positive ARs without even asking to be paid commissions or get a discount next visit. That there is free marketing for the business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Many of us are happy to pay the forum $50 monthly subscription to do away with such ad spamming.

The ARs save us some money. Merely reading them gets us high enough to do away with visiting the parlours.

Some of them should win the Booker prize.
    Sorry I disagree with your suggestion. This is a free forum that has worked well so far because punters benefit by having access to information while shops pay to advertise their business which in turn gives them exposure to many punters.

If people don't want to see ARs or shop bump up reviews then don't read them. It's that simple. At a time when times are getting tough with high inflation then you don't want to push away punters with more expenses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12