Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clayfield G Diamond

Senior Member(無間使者)

Clayfield G Diamond

Interesting place with an interesting ML running herself.Stunning to look at , if anyone is interested I can share information.
    Worth a visit .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m keen to hear more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0 View Post
    I’m keen to hear more
    Sent pm...............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same roj.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always thought this place was legit. Lots of good reviews and I even went there myself for a genuine massage. Maybe staff and time has changed though?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apparently. Pre COVID I went there quite a few times. No hint of anything funky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And thanks to Roger for the intel. Dating yourself with your user name Rog. I can still sing the theme song so I guess I’m of similar vintage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Interesting place with an interesting ML running herself.Stunning to look at , if anyone is interested I can share information.
    Worth a visit .
    Great Intel.
    Mate I don't know how to pm can you please pm me?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnipperess View Post
    And thanks to Roger for the intel. Dating yourself with your user name Rog. I can still sing the theme song so I guess I’m of similar vintage.
    I must be old too

Roger Ramjet, he's our man,
    Hero of our nation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigru55 View Post
    I must be old too

Roger Ramjet, he's our man,
    Hero of our nation
    Perhaps I am doing anime and a degree in movie development which means I like lots of old cartoons....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How’s the privacy of the entry? Is it off Sandgate Road or is there a more discrete side or back entry?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    How’s the privacy of the entry? Is it off Sandgate Road or is there a more discrete side or back entry?
    Entrance isn't too bad. It's in a group of shops set back from the main road, so unless it's peak hour and the traffic is at a standstill, they would be too busy watching traffic to notice anyone coming or going from the shop. Not that I've actually visited the shop, but do drive past it every day and I'm hard pressed seeing the front door as I drive past, let alone recognise anyone going in or out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Entrance isn't too bad. It's in a group of shops set back from the main road, so unless it's peak hour and the traffic is at a standstill, they would be too busy watching traffic to notice anyone coming or going from the shop. Not that I've actually visited the shop, but do drive past it every day and I'm hard pressed seeing the front door as I drive past, let alone recognise anyone going in or out.
    Thanks Popeye, appreciate the intel mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Worth a visit .
    Hi Roger
    I just tried sending you a PM without success

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Entrance is very discreet. Also, this joint doesn't advertise in Locanto and looks legit for all intents and purposes. I know Thai females who go here for a legit massage, so you could walk straight in without feeling sleazy, but it is off the street a fair bit too in a block with other shops so you'd be hard done by to get sniped there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Entrance is very discreet. Also, this joint doesn't advertise in Locanto and looks legit for all intents and purposes. I know Thai females who go here for a legit massage, so you could walk straight in without feeling sleazy, but it is off the street a fair bit too in a block with other shops so you'd be hard done by to get sniped there.
    Thanks Frank. Hoping to pop by one day this week or next week. Will drop a review after.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wondering if your pills are blue instead of the original white to give Roger the power of an atom bomb?

Would appreciate some info too Roger!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerqwerty View Post
    Wondering if your pills are blue instead of the original white to give Roger the power of an atom bomb

Would appreciate some info too Roger!
    Send me a pm...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried going there today but some random off the street came in a few minutes before and pinched my booking. Gal who came out looked like she could be worth seeing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this next to the vegan Thai restaurant? If so, I was their postie lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast