I have long been a regular of kyoto206 across the road. This time I wanted to try something different. After reading some positive reviews about this place, I decided to give it a go. Booked Anitta for 30minutes, drove there and parked the car on the street nearby. I would give the place 2 thumbs up because it has a secret back door. I meandered my way into the back door and was greeted a friendly Mamasan. Paid 180 for 30 minutes and was guided to room 7.

Started to take a shower and soon afterwards in walked Anitta with a fantastic smile. Mr Rooster18’s review is correct. Anitta is a pretty blonde girl with deep eyes. She undressed and joined me soon. Anitta has a pair of A cups small boobs (with the right nipple pierced) and a perky ass. 160 tall. Slim body and tanned skin. I guess her age is 20. Unlike other experienced WLs, Anitta is a very genuine girl. From the talk with her, I know she worked as a stripper in Kings Cross before, which matches the information given by Rooster18.

After drying off, we went to the bed with my arm around her waist. We proceeded to kiss each other, with her small hand repeatedly stroking my cock. I would say, the kissing is between LFK and DFK, because there wasn’t too much tongue action, which makes me recall the first kiss with my ex-girlfriend. I tasted her pierced nipple and I don't why it tastes sweet. Then I asked her to bjjj for me. At that moment, the view in the mirror was the most beautiful. A blonde girl was moving her head up and down fast at my groin area. Later I returned the favour by eating her little sister.

Anitta doesn’t have much sex experience. I took the lead all the time. Anitta has the tightest pussy and she sometimes squeezed my cock. This blonde girl kept staring me when I was on top. It’s like I just get my young girlfriend into bed. And she is willing to please me but doesn’t know how to do. The highlight is doggy position. Her amazing ass drove me crazy and finally I couldn’t hold back any more. I blew a huge load in that position.

All in all, Anitta is a big surprise for me. Good punt with a blonde girl! I know in Australian shops, the rate is 240 to have a 30mins session with a western girl (Sometime only standard service). That’s much more expensive than Diva43.