Thread: Girl no 13 (Yoyo): Girlsclub

Girl no 13 (Coco): Girlsclub

Quiet Saturday afternoon approaching long weekend, and just finishing lunch with a friend at Burwood.

**** CORRECTION **** the lady i saw was COCO, not YOYO!! Excuse the mistake on title.

Little buddy has occasional pussy craving, so I thought may as well trying this Girlsclub incall again. I had one encounter few months back with a girl at South Strathfield, and it was alright (ended up with threesome).

Opted for the pricier service. I’m gonna put a disclaimer here that if you don’t have bit of cash to splurge, you may not find her to be a valuable punt compared to shops with similar prices. I personally found the value to my session, but ymmv.

Went to the address and entered the premise as directed. Saw the lady with skimpy outfit, and she’s by no means not attractive, however everyone has very different perspective of beauty (so you may not find her pretty / attractive).

I’m guessing she’s around mid 30s, size 8, with natural C cups, bit of belly, however really great personality and attentiveness to service.

Off to shower, she joined me to wash me and blowing me for a good 3-4 mnts before i suggested we move to bed so we dont catch cold lol.
    BBBJ included in the pricing, however I asked for CIM(extra) after getting pampered with the slurpy slurpy yummy (as she called it). 15 mnts of bbbj and i blew my first load in her mouth.

Rested for a bit (by resting I meant lots of dfk, cock teasing, and groping every flesh we could find on each other). Off to round 2, she put on a stocking which she suggested me to tear it after (gee, such a waste &#129315. Lots of position we had, but I had to admit the missionary was the best out of them all due to her tightness. Spending the next 30 mnts plunging her, and finally blew in the rubber to complete the 2nd running!! Her reaction, moaning, and noise added so much excitement to the session, nothing felt fake or forced during our one hour of fucking and fucking.

Overall it’s a very great session (slightly pse) with a curvy asian lady. I had good fun due to her personality and eagerness to service me.
    WIR? Perhaps, however depending on how do I feel on the day.

Been tempted to try girl no21, but the price got me thinking so many times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. You may want to try number 12 first, also in Burwood but less pricey than 21.

No 21 is much younger, good PSE, skinny and athlete body.
    No 12 is a bit older than Coco I reckon. Pub style girl, like mafia mistress.
    No 20 is the best in urban, unfortunately she has been off for a while.

I’m guessing No 12 is relatively ‘different than photo’ ? Seems to have bolt-on tits (which i dont like). But keen to hear any review from either of you who had experience with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    No 21 is much younger, good PSE, skinny and athlete body.
    No 12 is a bit older than Coco I reckon. Pub style girl, like mafia mistress.
    No 20 is the best in urban, unfortunately she has been off for a while.
    Honestly, best look is 21 not sure if yourpic for 12 was tgat good but 21 is worth it
    Any confirmation on 21?

Saw 12 once, she has better body shape than 13, but just not my type. Left.

21 is about mid 20s. Her looking is not my cup of tea as well, but decided to stay. Can’t refuse this horny slut lol

Personally, 21 is a higher level of service than 13( I won’t say 13 is not good). She is more open to meet your different fantasies, for example roll play on your choice, I mean not just in special dress.

Consider 99% young private located in city, 21 is a good pick in burwood.