Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo advice

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tokyo advice

Hi all,

Heading to Tokyo for Business in July and interested in the scene there… have read around the forums and seems like the trend has been more foreigner friendly than years ago.

Will be in the Chiyoda region for work purposes, but imagine it is easy to get around as it’s Japan…

Is it Soapland places vs. a provider like Tokyo Hentai Club? Happy to overpay for convenience as I’m there for a few days and have limited time / can’t afford to strike out.

Curious for advice and intel you have… looking forward to the ramen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    +1

Also interested in this
    Heading to Tokyo for a work trip later this year, will be my first time in Japan so would appreciate any advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing guys? Pinsara bars, soaplands?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by youngerpunter View Post
    +1

Also interested in this
    Heading to Tokyo for a work trip later this year, will be my first time in Japan so would appreciate any advice
    Just a work trip? Weren't the Japanese only allowing tourists with guided tours to enter Japan? They might not want foreigners infecting their girls. 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes… a business trip. I go next week.

Only business visas are currently granted or small guided tours.

Wish me luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I recall from years ago. There was this foreigner friendly soapland in Kawasaki called Paradise. I think they are closed due to covid though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, MRSEXY!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Thanks, MRSEXY!
    No worries, but I think if you are a foreigner, you will need to go to a foreigner friendly place, since you might not get in to the local ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have some recommendations after this trip… but as a foreigner it’s hard and not as good as Australia… but the girls are hot and service is great. Can’t have it all!

I have some recommendations after this trip… but as a foreigner it’s hard and not as good as Australia… but the girls are hot and service is great. Can’t have it all!
    Bro please share Intel lol

Interested in your findings OP

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please share your recommendations bro, keen to know as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also keen to know how you went . planning a trip as soon as Japans opens up for normal travel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you get explicitly turned away or do you just get disapproving looks and worse service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time I was in Tokyo (pre covid), the blowjob bars weren't very foreigner friendly (Japanese are Racist fuckers), 'Jan Jan' was ok with the white man. Had BBBJ expertly performed by an overweight Japanese granny in a room that stunk of stale cigarettes, cost about $50

Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Last time I was in Tokyo (pre covid), the blowjob bars weren't very foreigner friendly (Japanese are Racist fuckers), 'Jan Jan' was ok with the white man. Had BBBJ expertly performed by an overweight Japanese granny in a room that stunk of stale cigarettes, cost about $50
    Lmao a horry story

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All the Gotanda pink salons were fine with foreigners. Some of the ladies were on the old side but there were some young gems among them. Definitely an experience.
    Never tried but the Omiya red light district in Saitama had lots of people on the street trying to get me in despite being a foreigner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my experience back in 2018 Tokyo seemed to be quite reserved, from what I remember reading up they don’t like gaijin (foreigners) going to the pinsaru (pink salons). But Osaka is a different breed, they actively come up to males asking “you wan massage” no matter where you are from. I’m half English half Jamaican and had girls asking me all the time at night

Quote Originally Posted by Royce Coolidge View Post
    All the Gotanda pink salons were fine with foreigners. Some of the ladies were on the old side but there were some young gems among them. Definitely an experience.
    Never tried but the Omiya red light district in Saitama had lots of people on the street trying to get me in despite being a foreigner.
    Thanks and googled gotanda and looks like you need to speak Japanese. Anyplace that's google translate friendly lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    jesus man that sounds rough lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast